OF
ALL
TIME

YEAH WHAT SKILL
NO ONE ELSE CAN DO THIS

GOAT

>its the assblasted messifag amerifat
embarrassing

>Ronaldo knockout stage goals: 10 ( T E N)
>Messi knockout stage goals: 1 (a penalty)

MANAGER BABBY

can't wait for his "son" to speak out against his pedophile dad

SEETHING

>ability to accurately predict where his team mate is going to put the ball in
>ability to correctly move without being obstructed by the opponent players while also paying attention to his team mate
>comes in right at the exact time frame to shoot without anyone in the way
STAY MAD AMERIFAG
GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

3d Nibali
2nd Juve.
what else can pizzas loose at.

Tfw the next few months will be filled with tsu posting
Feels bad man

he still needs World Cup

>buffon

THE GOAT

10 GOALS SINCE THE QUARTER FINALS

heard on Fox:
"usa vs Mexico. one of the most EPIC football rivalries anywere in the world today"
not even in top 100 rivalries.

It's coming snownigga, don't worry

This

If you actually take the time to look into it, it might be.

hey i'm not a doubter.

Cala-te seu caralho, esse gaynaldo é um conas que só mete as bolas lá para dentro , enquanto que Messi constrói a jogada sozinho. Mas prontos os que se dizem fãs sabem que Messi está noutro nível, infelizmente outros não conseguem admitir.

Mas parabéns pela Champions!

true poacher, tsuu will be scoring 30 a season for at least another 3 years.

>essa fúria
põe-te no caralho zé, isto é uma zona para vencedores

It actually is a fierce rivalry. More than most euro ones. Rivalries arent about two really skilled teams, its about two teams that really wanna beat each other and stats go out the window come game time.

>Summer of TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

well maybe you and fox could take the time to look into football.

>PENISsi

Coitadinho dele, todo feliz por um jogador overrated, mas vá Zezinho festeja lá enquanto podes.

Maybe you should look towards other places other than Europe bro

If it wasn't for Ronaldo nobody would know about Portugal desu

>a cidade de tu

yes i know. and thats what i'm saying. its not in the top 100. and its europe, s. america. franklt mexico has bigger rivalries ine their league than this one.

lol
He just TSU'D on the fox deportes interview

GOAT of all time.

like south america?
or should i watch those old freddy adu highlight videos?

His current haircut is so shit

>2 tap-ins
>invisible for the rest of the match

He's this generations Inzaghi

T H I S

amazing skill
what a goal
no other player in the world could even achieve the same so glad to see this example of football played to perfection
jus look at the defenders faces they are all like fuck he deserved it never seen anyone do anything like that ever

statistically much better than inzaghi though

>mfw missifags have the attention span of a goldfish

those type of passes are so hard to hit right. he made it look ezpz

have sex

>its not in the top 100
It most definitely is. Just because you're not exposed to it doesnt mean its not there.

its there just not in top 100. i would say top 200 at the best. and btw fox called it "one of the most epic rivalries anywere in the world" this is how dillusional burgers are.

I'm just glad the debate is over. Messipoos on pooicide watch 4ever

uhm yeah that run was amazing and the goal was not easy to score

HOW DID HE DO IT LADS THE TRUE GOAT LOL

tsuuuuuuuuuuuu

pls contribute

As a Liverpool supporter it hurts to say he is. Ps fuck manure. I hate this cunt so bad but fuck me he shits on messi. This cunt could put southhampton, Watford? Stoke, Everton, basically all mid tier teams he could drag them to the champions league spots messi would get but raped an broken in the pl.

9 goals to Neuer
7 goals to Buffon
only the TRUE GOAT can do that

Hats off kid spoken like a true football supporter willingly admitting how terrible your team is but still getting the point accross good night my prince.

>This cunt could put southhampton, Watford? Stoke, Everton, basically all mid tier teams he could drag them to the champions league spots

Absolute bollocks, mate. Maybe be true 6-7 years back, but now he's heavily dependant on his team doing the work and creating opportunities for him.

None of the players in those teams would do the work Marcelo, Kroos, Modric, Isco, etc. do.

>As a Liverpool supporter
>tf

FFS

>que só mete as bolas lá para dentro

É ELE NA FINAL E EU NA TUA MÃE É ELE NA FINAL E EU NA TUA MÃE É ELE NA FINAL E EU NA TUA MÃE É ELE NA FINAL E EU NA TUA MÃE É ELE NA FINAL E EU NA TUA MÃE É ELE NA FINAL E EU NA TUA MÃE É ELE NA FINAL E EU NA TUA MÃE

>Amerifats think off the ball movement is automatic irl like Fifa
AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

GOAT

this is actually an elite goal, you 're just a faggot

AMERIFAGS MESSHIT APOLOGISTS BTFO HAHAHAHAHHAHAH TSUUUUUUUUUUU

Been watching too many FIFA 17 goal compilations, I see.

Messi has scored like 8 goals over the last 4 knockout stages

Ronaldo scored 10 in his last 5 games

>só mete as bolas lá para dentro

hello

(((You)))

>invisible

So just like Missi in CL except Ronaldo scores. Can't make this up.

He truly is