/brit/

Laci edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6iLKD1QcAzc
gist.github.com/anonymous/2817663df6d7eb8103d6c9936005fd88
youtu.be/q3q-fkzf6BE?t=28s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why haven't you taken the sister pill?

Islamist extremists have conquered a large part of Syria and Iraq for the past few years and Europe has routine terror attacks by Islamists. far more than from the much larger indigenous population. Should the media not report the news? Maybe they should just make up news? "Nazi terrorists have conquered Iraq and Syria and are enacting strict Aryan racial theory!"

Decided to become a nonce hunter

why do JK Rowling, James O'Brien, Owen Jones, Polly Toynbee and Hope Not Hate go into posting overload whenever there's a white terrorist but just give calm "what an awful incident, we will endure" whenever there's a Muslim terrorist?

they already look a little inbred

You know she's dating Idubbbz now right?

anyone else just fatigued by all these attacks now?
don't really care any more, just grunt and move on

you've got to be 10 years old to die to those low level wizards

this one seems a reasonable fellow
youtube.com/watch?v=6iLKD1QcAzc

you're really asking that?

they're just british

Do these people not understand the majority of people in the country are white?

i'd literally cut my left pinky off if it meant i could impregnate her and she'd bring the child to term

The jig is up boys

and I, I am Nonce Boy, his sidekick/bait

both faggots

i don't understand the leftist mentality, how their logic and emotions work

need a leftist to explain it all to me

Because wh*te """"""people"""""" need to die already, there is nothing wrong with PoC killing a dirty wh*te subhuman. I hate wh*te """""men"""""" sooo much

let's keep talking about this lads
any more news?

>1/3 of terror suspects come from 87% of the population

Mad that 2/3 terror suspects come from just 13% of the population

its her fetish to make millions off white kids then shit all over them when they're adults and turn their heroes gay

why don't you start with me hun? xd

>Caллi Pyнi
Я никoгдa нe чyв o нiй.

so that means 2/3 are middle eastern muslims hahahaahaha what's that population percentage??

P2PBSH

if your hero is a fictional wizard you probably deserve it

Laci is a massive fucking idiot desu.

They live in London and only ever think about London

London is probably around 50:50 white to non white seeing as at the 2011 census it was 60:40

all your posts will be in an online database soon

i think it's just a meme. this code that's supposedly run by that virus or w/e it's supposed to be gist.github.com/anonymous/2817663df6d7eb8103d6c9936005fd88 was posted the same day that thread was made. i think it's just a regular advertiser cookie. i had a million of them but i just deleted them all

2011 census listed muslims as 4% of the population

probably around 6 or 7% by now

JK lives in edinburgh

Sup Forums here.
Fuck off Sup Forums, Laci is our queen-waifu nao.

Are most terrorists even middle eastern Muslims? Think a load of them are black Muslim converts like the Lee rigby killer

>87%

appearently she turned a new leaf or something. she's dating a dude who's job it is to make fun of SJWs

bit 'rly for that, 'al.

smells like something to do with ads

none of Sup Forums's theories make sense

Hate whites
Love Islam

Simple as

babestation

Really? I bet she is dominant

just did a watery poo that made my ring sting. bliss!

'lo 'ger

>56% (non-hispanic white)

fuck up

87% at the last census which is the only reliable number

those in glass houses should not throw stones

how many of those are white muslims?

Christ the poor man truly looks dead inside

when's that asian century starting

t. 56%

>American is less than 60% white

youtu.be/q3q-fkzf6BE?t=28s

someone tell me who the guy on the right is

Don't worry at least she made sure there were no American actors playing kids in the movies.

dun no but bet they're all ginger

'ey, 'rish 'ismo

There is a road in Kelvin where death is almost guaranteed.once saw on TV a bus driver tells the passenger to get down and cross the dangerous area on foot because the bus may fall. And it did happen. Bus fell in the valley with the driver on camera

just an Sup Forums meme. we're 80% strong bud

you're literally becoming a minority

it more or less has, China is transitioning rapidly into a free market-endorsing hegemon while drumpf is isolating the US from the world

So she's pretending to think a certain way because of her new boyfriend...

chris ray gun

>Kelvin
Lelgium. F*ucking autocorrect

nothing wrong with isolating ourselves to be honest

i had it, just removed it to be safe

sounds like a really smart idea to keep driving over it then without adding any more safety precautions

this post is so Indian and so good. great story

You tell me

Jews, Italians, Irish and other South and Eastern European immigrants were not initially considered white

hello nigger

Soon. Let me gain my superpowers

>Anglos are the master race
>Italians aren't even white

anyone else here hope they get those spam survey calls because of the massive ASMR they achieve?

63% non-hispanic white 7 years ago

it must be easily under 60% now and that's not even including illegals

right yeah obviously assuming quite a bit there but the logic is still the same.

reminds me of that statistic released by a feminist group that 1/4 homeless people is a woman

Within 20 years hispanics will be classed as fully white in America, they already class Arabs as white in their official statistics

>friend is taking sertraline

ah yes very impressive

knickerless virgin

reckon Hitchens is right, emigration is needed now

anywhere in the world that still has good European socially conservative attitudes and a good standard of living?

>two white women and a nigger
>three brown lasses
not sure what you're trying to prove desu

SSRIs are toxic jewish shit

nah
china still has a role for a strong state and it is certainly not into free trade bullshit
great societies are built by strong state intervention to spur industrial growth, tariffs to protect native industry and control of resources, nothing to do with free markets

theresa is cute and ruth is okay
you've just used bad pictures of them
and that hideous and mentally ill negress isn't native

here goes a serious question are those buildings houses or apartments with multiple people living in it

mum found the trap phone :/

Northern Ireland

Aland Islands

they prescribe that stuff too easily instead of just trying to help people sort their shit out

on the old 'ertraline myself
100mg

just disabled 3rd party cookies on firefox. i thought i had them disabled but turns out the feature was actually pretty well hidden.. you have to click on "remember history" and choose "custom settings" and then don't accept 3rd party cookies. the reason it's important is because if an advertiser has the same ad on multiple websites, they can read all the cookies you have for them and see all the website you go to and piece things together. probably not a big deal but no reason not to do it unless you want to see custom tailored ads stay safe xx

not sure how this meme started. they have been doing wonders for me

British Virgin Islands

well they will tend to be divided into multiple apartments

White alone we are 62%
With Hispanic "whites" we are only 77% white which oddly is an increase in "whites" since 2010.

Question:
If Normal powers can suppress their citizens easily then superpowers should easily be able to suppress Superman. But in movies that doesn't happen. Does this mean America is not a superpower and only a paper eagle?

already happened la

Apartments of course

In the 18th/19th century they would be individual houses for the middle classes however became split up later on

Not too sure what the situation is in NYC or wherever that is but that would 100% be the case in London unless its in a super upper class area where they are still individual houses