Would you be a rapist in Westworld or would you still try to earn the woman's affection/use in-game brothels

Would you be a rapist in Westworld or would you still try to earn the woman's affection/use in-game brothels

it's a brothel, it's their job to throw themselves at you.

Nigger I ain't gonna pay 40k just to rape some chick, I can do that for free
I'd go to Westwood for more than a fuck

>pay 50000 a day to fuck ugly goblins in a grimy bedroom for "muh immersion"

Brothel is a timesink designed to trap dumb virgins too scared to ever leave Sweetwater

First trip I'm pretty sure I go straight to bounty hunting... I might rape Snekfu if I come across her.

Not raping is just missing out on part of the experience. Rape someone immediately then go out on adventure.

When you grow up you'll understand

go on an adventure but bring along someone to rape during the downtime

I'd rape Teddy

It isnt rape if they have no free will.

What happens if I rape a visitor?

Snekfu is at a higher difficulty level. You can't just rape her with no repercussions. You'd actually have to kill her gang (who would be able to fight back enough to rough you up pretty seriously) and then overpower her.

Anything that comes from more than 5 miles outside town can bruise you, break bones, and break the skin in a mild fashion.

why would ford waste his time making 1:1 version of humans when he could make sexy aliens instead

I'd go and try to fuck other guests.

I'm a rapist everywhere.

Would probably be like willian, can't get hard without preliminaries and that is impossible in a dirty brothel.

>raping snekfu
>not infiltrating her gang, becoming her second-in-command, completely seducing her, making her forget her outlaw ways, disbanding the gang, marrying her, buying a farm and living there together and only then having sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation while holding hands and making eye contact

with whores that ugly they're basically forcing you to rape

you sick fuck

You
TWISTED
Piece of SHIT

I can't believe they don't vet people like you before letting you in the park.

>w-when u gwow uhp u will be able to pway fantasy pwoperly u big dummy

not your user but boy oh boy are you a special kind of special

I have read some disgusting humiliation domination fanfiction in my time, but holy fuck.

stop memeing you cunts
raping her would be 2ez since you can't really get hurt in westworld, just shoot her cronies and that's it
and would you want her struggling and having a bad time, it's much more humane

Honestly, I've always thought that rape probably wouldn't be worth it. I mean, you gotta rip off all her cloths, hold her down, and all the while she'll be trying to slap the shit out of you. It seems like you'd have to put so much effort into the rape aspect that you would hardly have the energy or concentration for the actual sex part.

I could just imagine being about to finally cum in Dolores and her wriggling her hand out from under me and slapping me, causing me to have to stop and pretend I'm not crying.

Best answer

you get arrested for committing a felony

Is it someone's job to clean the cum out of them and make sure they wipe them down to stop the spread of STDs?

Yup. Reconstructing hymens too.

This is a good point, for that amount of money you could have a harem of real supermodels dressed and play acting any setting you want.

The park is only really good for doing things you cant in real life.

Mind you the fact its all recorded means Id never go beyond shooting a few bad guys.
You just know any rapes and other sick acts could either leak out or be used as blackmail.

For 40k/day you can have an IRL brothel dress up as old western whores.

(CANT WAKE UP)

Surely rich people will have good lawyers that will close that hole with a clause that will prevent blackmail.
What happens in Westworld stays in westworld.

Yea the clientele is so exclusive, id trust the secrecy to be at eyes wide shut levels.

Nevertheless, knowing some executive had that over you would be disconcerting.

They depend on your business. Only concern is if they manage to shift their gains by selling their tech for other uses.

I would never even bother with that place. Now Roman World would be based as fuck for getting laid.

It's not rape if they're not real people. Kind of like how it's not murder if it's a black person.

Yup, I'd go full Caligula in that place.

can i fuck a kid robot

>paying $40000 a day to fuck a robot prostitute
Fuck that shit, I'm going on quests

Why do people pretend this mouse is attractive?

She has a nice set. The face doesnt work for me thought.

Yes. I asked the AI in tge website and it said that i can Satiate all my needs.

fuck yea
laura b copy, forever young

>implying you can rape a glorified sex doll

I don't know if robots like these are a commodity only in WW. If they were available elsewhere, I'd probably have my own and not even bother going there. If they are available only within WW, I'd ask for the cute blonds you see at the beginning of chapter 1 and fuck them in any random room. No woman from the theme park interests me.

I don't think anyone has to be a rapist in Westworld, since the robots are designed to submit. But anyway, prostitues aren't really my thing, so I'd most likely find company from somewhere else. And also, I can't enjoy myself if I'm the only one enjoying. There has to be affection from both sides, even though in Westworld that doesn't mean jackshit.

Honestly, they'd probably make so much more money by renting the bots as whores instead of dealing with patching up all the violence and writing complex, interwoven storylines confined to a niche genre and open to insane amounts of improvisation.

its not a woman - its a device

What makes you think they don't also do that? They just don't show that story in Westworld because it would be boring.

tardlips

hello rato
>Error: Our system thinks your post is spam. Please reformat and try again.
what the fuck this yellow nigger went too far

I would request this host specifically, but not as a whore, I'd want her to be the Bonnie to my Clyde (or western equivalent) as we cause havoc all over Westworld. (I might need to request that bullets wont affect her until near the end so she lasts the duration. And then at the end we get killed together in a hail of gunfire and die in each others arms (im put to sleep with sleeping bullets or some shit and we both drift out of consciousness together)

damn bruh, you seem lonely as fuck

>drcoxstaringintothedistancewhilejdlooksathimquizzicly.jpg

>40k a day for a random whore

Keeping in mind the inflation, how much would be 40k today?

I'd earn their affection. They're programmed to fall in love with me anyway and girls falling in love with me is my fetish.

last day i'd go black hat and go on a rape spree tho. even non-prost hosts

wat

dem hips

I'm the only one who wants to punch Dolores in the face? Why do I have this impulse to destroy beauty?

>Would you be a rapist in Westworld or would you still try to earn the woman's affection
how many weeks did I buy

40k?

where did you get this number?

Logan mentioned it in the show.

ur gay m8

I would do all sorts of things in disgusting ways. I would test my tolerance to violence knowing that it's all just a simulation. I ain't paying 40k for a likely once in a lifetime escape just to waste it all on being a faggot. Though if I were rich then sure I'd go for the affection approach too maybe. It could help you get over your autism. Worse goes to worst you can just break its jaw and fuck its mouth.

No, because I'm not a rapist.

Plus you can't rape a robot

you're blind, that bitch is hideous

>spends a week in Westworld
>doesn't fuck any of thew hosts
>m-muh quests
>faps himself to sleep while in the desert

more for me

Me? White knight and be turned down by every robot girl.

>still

I would legit just command the hosts to let animals fuck them while I'd just sit there and jerk off.

I would rape kids, other guests, and Delores.

The show takes place in the future...

Can someone make the eyes on this one redder?

I want her as my gf tb͏h.

I would go to Westworld, pretend I was a robot and wait for female guests to come and fuck me. I would get them pregnant and they wouldn't even know it.

I would spend my time griefing other guests quests, pretty much like I do irl.

it's mentioned in one episode that it's 40k/day I think

>they wouldn't even know it

They might figure it out once the baby pops out

this is good

I'd befriend all the women so I can finally have a full Dungeons & Dragons team to go on quests with.

I'd taste a bit of everything.

I would make weet love to Dolores since shes programed to fall in love with the guests

I want my Bioware romance

she's perfect

i love alien faces

Can someone post on imgur or somewhere the shot of the black cock?
I need it

Nobody else would fuck with other guests?

I'm sorry, I thought this was Sup Forums.

No chin fish eyes mouseface. I don't know why she's passed off as a babe

You need the BBC because you are a faggot.

Where do you think you are?

I'd wear my trump hat and join the confederados

>not using your time in there, to discover their secrets
>not even try to understand how the conciousness of the hosts work
>not wanting to team with indians and kill everybody
>not leaving subtle hints like that picture for hosts to discover and rebel against masters
>not trying redpilling the hosts and be the leader of the outbreak of robots and going in history like their messiah
>not using your time to find arnold
>not having comfy convos with anthony hopkins
>not playing every agenda at once and supporting every side so you literally become soros of westworld
>not destroying entire westworld and kill everyone involved with it after you used up its potential to you

You can't rape an inanimate object, user.

tough call op

I'd do some brothels first then maybe find evan rachel wood and gain her love and fuck her everyday

also that girl had amazing cutie pie boobies

I knew Sup Forums had some sick people but this is too far

It's simple really, MiB/Will is playing the correct game:
First, you find a girl and play the pure romantic love story with her. Maybe no sex at all or just one night of PG-13 passion.
Second, you come back, still seduce her but play it a lot more naughty, the way you would with your actual girlfriend.
Finally, you come back again and this time just rape her relentlessly.

THIS progression is truly what the magic of the park allows you to do. The perfect love story, in a way. Every man must rape his woman eventually. Because we are dealing with the same person in the real world, we have to perform all those mind games and rituals around sex, to change in our eyes the respectable woman we spent so much effort and courtship on into a base sexual object.

What the park allows you to do is do it for real. The full realization of the man/woman relationship.

Do you even watch the show?

I'd kill all the quest givers as soon as we arrived.