Is it true Europeans don't pledge allegiance to their flag when they're in elementary school...

Is it true Europeans don't pledge allegiance to their flag when they're in elementary school? Why do they hate their countries?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qEs8t39oFnc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>he talks to a flag

>he doesn't talk to flags on Sup Forums

Quite a commie thing to do desu
1984-tier shit

AAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICA

AAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICA

GOD SHED HIS GRACE ON THEE

Goddamn wrong picture, meant to post this.

Nationalism and Christianity are the twin bedrocks of human liberty. Absence of them is what leads to totalitarianism.

>inb4 are you saying Hitler wasn't truly nationalist?????
Yes.

we dont and are more patriotic than americans

this
Most americans initially appear arrogant and patriotic, often incredibly ignorantly so (not knowing anything about the world or other countries), yet when it comes down to it they don't actually care and are often even self-hating. It's just the manufactured patriotism spam that they're fed, that makes them think they should act in a certain way. When they don't actually feel that way.

do you come from a land down under?

very interesting psychoanalysis of the American national character, I shall write it down and put it in my Australian opinions file at once.

There were countless nationalistic Christian dictatorships

I don't think there's ever been a Christian dictatorship, let alone "countless" ones.

here a kid is selected to say a prayer before pupils enter the classrooms in the morning

Every morning we had to face a big flag, say the lords prayer and then sing a psalm, sometimes the national anthem.

We do
youtube.com/watch?v=qEs8t39oFnc

36 US Code SS 301

pretty much this

That's fucking pathetic.

We used to as well, about 70 years ago.

Nationalism and Christianity are incompatible, any good Christian fundamentalist knows that nationalism and patriotism are forms of paganism.

>Being so insecure about your own citizen's loyalty that you make them perform some sort of fealty oath daily
Hmmmmmmm