This negro is going to be more successful than you ever will. How does it feel?

This negro is going to be more successful than you ever will. How does it feel?

youtube.com/watch?v=9XGUpKITeJM

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/science/fury-at-dna-pioneers-theory-africans-are-less-intelligent-than-westerners-394898.html
youtube.com/watch?v=UaoEWR2ndvA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Your dumb bait is laughable.

The chimpanzee has a higher average IQ than the negroid.

But he'll still be black.

>implying harvard isn't an indoctrination center
>implying this nigger didn't get in on affirmative action

Learn how to shitpost better.

>nigger chasing materialism
Sure showed me OP

how do you define success

A lot of people will be more successful than I ever will.
It's not hard, i'm a NEET posting on an anime imageboard.

Am I supposed to care? Good for that guy.
Black guy =/= nigger

probably had shit grades and way worse credentials but got into harvard because he's a nigger

anyone can be successful with a free ride

We need #FreeEducationForGorrilas

top fucking jej. this guys a retard.

the president of your country is a black man, fucker

and more successful than you

thanks for replying

and he will be more successful than you ever will. which brings me back to my question: how does it feel?

Your safe-zone is laughable, seeing a negroid actually achieve more than you makes him more of a subhuman to you. The only thing you fuckers got going in your joke of a life is being white.

RARE
A
R
E

lol this is what you chose to do today?

>cuck

>I WAS A SLAVE, LEARNDING WAS KEPT FRUM ME
>graduation from an Ivy

Stupid nigger, also..this creepy faggot eye fucking him.

holy shit fucking rare

Success is relative. It accomodates to the beliefs and values of each person. It can be economic but it needn't be.
This guy gets it.

No he won't because he'll always be a nigger
And niggers don't have to accomplish anything to get into and graduate Harvard. i.e Obama
He's a prop

who gives a shit

don't worry about others, work on bettering yourself

>being successful by getting into an ivy league

it doesnt work anymore. people who are careful with their money already know college is a scam and ivy leagues are just centers for social justice.

>Needing to redefine success
This.

a chem engineering degree is better than the retarded political sciences degree he got

just because i look down on niggers doens't mean i'm a failure

>just because i look down on niggers doens't mean i'm a failure

lol

yes it does. that's exactly what it means. you failed at humanity.

>average iq 85
i don't even look down on them, i'm just realitistic and aknowledge the genetic differences between ethnic groups

thinking this nigger is special because he got a degree that millions of whites got before him makes libtards more racist than i ever will be

>i'm just realitistic and aknowledge the genetic differences between ethnic groups

lol

>thinking this nigger is special because he got a degree that millions of whites got before him makes libtards more racist than i ever will be

hahahahaa dude what

this bait sucks. but ill reply

im perfectly happy to live a modest life with a happy family, hard work, and a nice plot of land to maintain and pass down.

nice of you to elaborate jamal

i like your contribution to this discussion, keep it up my brother from a nigger mother

everybody hates niggers whites, white trash, Asians, hispanics/latinos and even other niggers.

>its another "between-groups comparison is thought to be the same as a within-groups comparison" chapter

there's some very high quality trickfood on that hook

Very entertaining bigger while the masterrace continues to turn the world. Cheers

im white dipshit

im laughing at your claim that there are genetic differences between ethnic groups. take a physical anthropology class, kid.

We wuz anthropoligies? We wuz

oh god, get out of here you little undergrad retard

>take a physical anthropology class, kid.
what did he mean by this?

Being black is easy mode in academia. Basically a free pass to do whatever you want. Let's see him grow his own crops or something.

it really makes me think

>james watson
>discovered structure of dna
>believes blacks are genetically inferior

open up a book

tell me how niggers didn't invent the simplest of tools in all the years of their existence in africa

even if there wasn't a need for innovation, there should have been out of mere chance

Don't you mean win? Letting your people die off is the definition of failure.

>yfw we can tell what race someone was just from their bones

>"no genetic differences between races"

hmm... maybe your right
brb, gotta go think about it

niggers have no concept of collectivism or responsibility to people/country

>Nigger named Donovan
What white family adopted this kid.

STEM is kind of overrated anyway, you're nothing new. You're probably going to graduate, slave away at some company and earn an above average salary. Just like most people, you aren't anything special. Don't put yourself on a some high pedestal just because of "muh whiteness", it's sad.

Especially when it's a fellow Belgian who studies in Ghent or KU Leuven, you should be smarter than these ameridumbs. Also arguments for black sub-intellect are rather weak. The only one that was maybe a bit convincing (to me atleast) was their brain size but there's no single study that includes their encephalization quotient so you can discard that already.

You come off as easily impressionable, just like ignorant Americans baka

>Base bait on nigger outliers

Do the billion niggers who walk 4 miles everyday for water have an image board? I want to start a b8 post with a selfie.

>>james watson
>>discovered structure of dna
>>believes blacks are genetically inferior
welp, that settles it i guess

what the actual fuck is your country

Oh but he's not smart for being taught by white people in a white society with white laws and order, he praised for being black, even though he's white washed.

being capable of getting a high end stem degree automatically puts you in the upper ranges of iq, that's why it has status

and i don't care for money

I study at ugent btw

maybe we should tell james watson to take a physical anthropology course, right? maybe then he could actually learn something about dna, right?

Imagine if JUST ONE of these people could dive into a subject other than "white people are da debil, and by the way, look at how black I am"

Congrats, didn't really love the speech though

>not browsing Sup Forums for rare flags and banter
Sad!

>people who are careful with their money already know college is a scam

You know that the ivy leagues are some of the most generous institutions when it comes to need based aid right? People from families that make less than $60,000 pay nothing in tuition.

Your post reeks of sour grapes man, having a degree from Harvard is basically a guaranteed good job in the future at the least. Not that you can't be more successful than a given Ivy League graduate while not being one, but it's an incredible headstart in life.

you realize that there are more differences between the DNA structures of a 5'5 white man and a 6'5 white man than there are between a white 6'5 man and a black 6'5 man, right?

Yeah, he transcends ghetto culture and has the opportunity to change the minds of racists and its the same kangz shit

If they're more common there then they aren't really rare, are they?

did your (((professor))) teach you that?

Look what I found:
independent.co.uk/news/science/fury-at-dna-pioneers-theory-africans-are-less-intelligent-than-westerners-394898.html

>The work was heavily criticised across the world, in particular by leading scientists who described it as a work of "scientific racism".
>scientific
>racism

You can't make this shit up senpai.

did he just rap that whole speech?

Would rather live my life with my white skin thanks. No white male who isn't a cuck would swap positions and skin colour.

In the 1996 Olympics, every single one of the top 16 semifinalists for the 100m sprint were definitively black. All of them. This is especially disproportionate considering how many other kinds of people representing countries from across the globe are participating in the same event.

This image shows the finalists for the 2012 event. Again, all black. It is a fact that nearly all of the people who have broken the 100m 10-second barrier were West African males, the first non-West African male being a male from another African country, Namibia. The second was an Abbo.

It is openly believed that this is due to genetics. That is obvious to anyone with a brain. Does this explain other differences between races? Not alone, no. But to realize those differences, the first step is to admit the discrepancies in the athletic world, as it is not nearly such a sensitive issue in today's PC world. It's the first step because you will have introduced knowledge that is contradictory to your worldview - it's not just all about skin color.

Demonstrably untrue

>BLM fist at 5:20

wake me up

this is also why i take research on this subject with a grain of salt

any scientist that would publish something stating blacks' lower iq is hereditary would destroy his career

Races of men advance. The individual is nothing apart from his race. I'll stack the achievements of my race against his any day.

All style, very little substance.

Who gives a fuck? Bill Gates is more successful than me, also Russian oligarchs, Chinese communist party officials, etc.

maybe we should send this info to james 'father of dna' watson so we can tell him he's wrong. i elect you to send it since apparently you're the genetic expert in this thread. let us know what he says. im sure he'll be BTFO by this little tidbit you have here.

>would destroy his career

Didn't an old guy completely ruined his career for something over this?

>success
>letting yourself be measured by other men and women's merits

Mate, I took a successful shit this morning after a successful cup of coffee, all after I successfully tended to my garden and chickens.

The fuck did you do so far? What did he do so far? Read some bullshit he won't use in the future that he'll forget long before his death bed? Ya'll niggers need some country lifestyle. Breath and breed success with every step.

youtube.com/watch?v=UaoEWR2ndvA

won a nobel prize for inventing the transistor, gets ridiculed when argued with because muh feels

Good for him.

Hes fucking annoyingly unbearable though.

Cant believe this is the rhetoric elite of Harvard education school.

>I SEE THE SAME STARTS THAT ALIGNED ORIONS BELT WITH THE PYRAMIDS OF GIZA
>THR SAME STARS THAT GUIDED HARRIET TUBMAN
>THE STARS THAT MY ANCESTORS HAILED

Wew lad! Not only is this man an exemplary student, but also an exemplary meme!

>This negro is going to be more successful than you ever will.
I'm sure he'll be shot in a drive by on his way home from church.

There is a thread about the smartest mathematician in the world who claims:

>Trump is shit

How is this any different then?

> Tfw my father owns a part of the biggest chain-stores in the region
> I literally can't spend all this money
So how exactly will he more successful?
I have more money then he will ever have, and I'm pretty much set for life.

Why are there so many worthless NEET faggots on Sup Forums who talk shit about elite universities as if they are useless institutions?

Do you feel as if the black students at Ghent have weaker cognitive capacities than whites, just from your experience?

How many Whites are having their minds poisoned by him year by year? He's a teacher. A living, breathing, SJW production factory

he will be debated properly, he is entitled to his beliefs

i don't care about the specific viewpoints, i hate the way they're being dealt with depending on what they are

Hilary is worse.

If you think people are numbers you're a dummie.

At Harvard a poly sci major can easily get a job at a big investment bank. They'd be an analyst making six figures, straight out of college and with a liberal arts degree. Try not to be too jealous, it's pathetic.

cuck
senpai
baka
nigger

Don't worry guys. Been victims like this are even dumber than niggers and far less successful than they could ever be. Why else would they have time to come on the Internet all day every day and shout bullshit like this

>inb4 "you're on Sup Forums too you're not successful"
It's called a day off. You'd know if you actually had a job

You're a useless faggot.

i'm sure they could do a lot of things. it doesn't mean they will.

On that I whole hearty agree. I haven't worked a day in my life and I probably never will.
I can still buy your entire family.

Being good at running/athletics =/= intelligence. I've never denied that blacks may be good at some things or even better than whites but that thing is not intelligence.

i don't know any blacks in my field of study but no

individuals do not represent a group
idgaf about european blacks, the only black dude i come in contact with is a friend of mine
i hate the us black culture and mindset though

he half breed yo

I'm a computer engineer making 170k a year. How will he be more successful than me? Also i'm fucking white.

Sorry to inform you that it doesn't matter what his degree is, smart people will doubt whether his degree was earned on merit. The only thing that will let him keep is job is an anti-discrimination law.

I'm just saying the opportunities are there and that a poly sci major isn't finacially useless. At least not at a good university.

>success
>Harvard badge
Such primitive things to wish for. Daily reminder that Harvard is only considered better than any other gypsy school because of its past and the amount of money poured into. Isn't it funny how Harvard tries to break its own racist past and privilege by embracing its own greediness and isn't it funny how black people try to be important when all this time they tried to escape white man educated at Harvard, which was a white man racist. Now black people are becoming what they hated, as well as Harvard is becoming what it hated. All for money. If you believe nonsense that current high money university is smart than you really are a retard and you learned really nothing from history.

Donald Trump is more successful than this nigger...Bow to your king.

because all they see is shit like the OP posted. i didnt go to an ivy but plenty of my friends did. i wouldn't be surprised if people on Sup Forums know more about sjw shit going on at my friends' schools than they actually do because they're too busy studying.

>At Harvard a poly sci major can easily get a job at a big investment bank.
sorry but that's not true at all. the top 5% of finance students at BU would go to the investment bank before someone with a shit degree from harvard. poly sci is a joke degree and most people looking to go to law school major in poly sci to pad their gpa.

Happy that I'm not black