When you die, you're going to be labelled as either a female or male corpse. None of this transgender...

When you die, you're going to be labelled as either a female or male corpse. None of this transgender, non-binary omnisexual bullshit

Got a dick? You're a dude. End of

Attached: Screenshot-2018-3-12 Corey Maison on Instagram “Today I went to a board meeting at my #StateCapita (516x597, 892K)

TRAPS ARE NOT GAY

HOW DO I get a trap bf /b???

Frick

This

This guy found it pretty easy

Attached: Screenshot-2018-3-5 Corey Maison ( coreymaison) • Instagram photos and videos(1).png (600x600, 397K)

Attached: Screenshot-2018-3-5 Corey Maison ( coreymaison) • Instagram photos and videos.png (572x600, 909K)

Truth. When I tag them before an autopsy it’s male or female, fuck whatever they thought they were when they were alive.

Hahahaha so true OP! When your dead bitch they still aren’t going to respect your dumb fucking imagination

Who cares?

Why are you so hung up on it?

Because I want to make sweet, sweet love to this chick and cum all over her amazing tits, but I'm kinda conflicted because I know she's got a dick

Attached: Screenshot-2018-3-17 Corey Maison on Instagram “Never apologize for being you 👌”.png (481x600, 669K)

Isn't that the very definition of "You're problem and no one else's."

>You're problem and no one else's

Oh sweet jesus

you didn't finish your sentence

Traps are gay

It's a colloquialism

so you admit that at least in life traps are not gay. nice one.

I agree for the most part, but what about hermaphrodites?

Well? Answer the fucking question.

What gives you the right to tell anyone else how to fucking live?

You don't deserve to take another breath, let alone dictate to others how they should live their lives.

Just leave people alone, why is that so fucking hard?

Generally, drag queens are gay, transvestites are straight, but transgenders aren't gay as they identify as the opposite sex, so in Corey's case, falling in love with a guy is straight

I'm baiting dude. I personally think Corey's amazing, and cute as fuck

Attached: Screenshot-2018-3-5 Corey Maison on Instagram “IT'S SO FLUFFY I'M GONNA DIIIIIIEEE 🙊� (598x598, 799K)

Because autistics don’t think about how others live their life, they are stuck in their own world where everybody revolves around them.

So, you're as much as a man as the biggest faggot you can imagine? There's no difference in how much of a man you are? According to you, that is? I could ask you how much of a man you are and you will gladly point to a genderfluid faggot on his knees with buckets of cum all over him and you'll say "that much, no difference between us"?

unsee?

I know this is bait, but I hope by the time I die we've gotten past the gender bullshit entirely, no one cares/acknowledges whether anyone is a man or a woman, and people are just people. Vagina, penis, neither, both, whatever.

Doesn't matter whether you wear skirts or basketball shorts, doesn't matter whether your driver's license says M or F, or whether you'd rather be called "sir" or "miss" or "ma'am" or "dude".

I agree, it's just that some poeple seem to have a problem with this

Attached: 4300194FDB2BB8B199B18B75C5816827.jpg (600x600, 43K)

It’s getting bad both ways, it doesn’t matter and it’s stupid that people make it an issue, if you want to be called a girl or dude or octopus then whatever, but also don’t get triggered when you look like a typical balding middle aged man and someone calls you “he” or if someone forgets to call you a fucking octopus in public.