Cough cough

Cough cough...

Attached: IMG_20180318_035453.jpg (4160x3120, 1.97M)

Yuck, tobacco in a joint is the worst thing in the world. all green and kief or nothing

Used to think that too. Then I went outside of America. Turns out very few countries smoke weed or hash pure. It hits you different. Burns longer. You can just smoke a bowls worth in a joint. It's nice dude.

Never pure. It's disgusting. You should always add tobacco (even a small quantity), weed have a poor combustion.

TobaccBro

Amerifags dun get it, more smokin' for the tokin', you can only afford all that grass because it's cheap mexican bushweed

Attached: anigif_enhanced-17776-1403362421-1.gif (500x383, 621K)

hydroponics, but yea I always prefer tobacco in my joints

Have fun with that nicotone addiction dumbass.

if your shit isnt dry or flushed it does

Whelp its to late for that so i might as well give this a try

use a pipe, amerifats suck at smoking weed as well

America produces the best weed in the world don't even kid yourself.

>implying you would get a nicotine addiction for putting tobacco in your joints

Nigga you think we don't use pipes?

uk fags are chumps im hittin 90% thc dabs on a enail all day while u faggots mix your tobacco in with a pinch of shitty pot

only 90%? thats some pussy shit right there

lol he's so dumb right??
It's not like the brain associates the buzz high from dope and the nicotine addiction from tobbaco and fuse the 2 leading to an even worse addiction haha wat a idiot am I rite

I think of it as
>Tobacco and weed are like liquors.
>some people drink 1 type of liquor straight and enjoy it.
>Some people mix it with sodas/juices/liquors and enjoy it.

I only mix when im running low or need to focus a bit more.

lmao a pipe? What are you, 60?

Iunno, you ever tried Canadian or Australian weed? That shit will make you insane

Lol

Are you being dumb on purpose?

Unless you're going on a walk, a joint is a waste of weed. Any bowl will get you much higher

from what I've seen it's either bongs or joints, both of which are a pain in the ass do deal with when you're high and want to smoke more

best ive had recently was 96 harder to find anything higher or id buy it and im also not a califag so yea im lucky to get the shit i do

I dont smoke weed because i dlnt want to battle with addiction.also, im american and i am not obese either.

Attached: 1520731253339.jpg (1024x768, 104K)

you're retarded

>>>>being addicted to weed

Get out more

Most of our cannabis is grown right here in the U.S.

This.

I know too many people that have developed a proper addiction by mixing cancerous tobacco and shitty hash.