I recently got awarded a full scholarship for my degree course...

I recently got awarded a full scholarship for my degree course. Did it all for my parents and just want something as a reward for all the hard work I've put in.

> got a 100$ bill as a "congratulatory present" from my fucking dad

/b decides what I'll do to my parents today

Attached: IMG-20170927-WA0000.jpg (576x1024, 47K)

Bear in fact, this university is the no1 private university in my country, the full scholarship is worth 30k USD

And all I got was a 100 buck bill????????

You could always ignore them, go to school, get a good job, and be the parent that yours were not :)

Seems like a decent alternative

They don't really know what else to get you. Even if they buy you a car, it wouldn't be the one you wanted probably. Cash is what adults expect for everything. 100 is the biggest note we have. That's not much today but it is a lot for a family to pull from nowhere.

Maybe the 100 is a lot. Maybe without that scholarship, you wouldn't be going to college. Maybe the free college is it's own reward for hard work?

Look inside for satisfaction, others cannot give this to you.

Give them both big hugs for not raising a piece of shit. It seems almost impossible to do nowadays. One day you will look back and thank them for the motivation they instilled in you. Also, invest that $100. Dont be a nigger and blow it. Do you know what i got when i graduated? NOTHING, because I came from a family where it would have been impossible to accept money from parents with such horrible health issues. Oh, and user...congrats. now go be the man they hope you can be and pit those childish knives back where they belong. In the trash. You're not a shitskin. Act like it.

Definitely, I'll never let my children feel this way. Ever.

>Going to college for free
>Gets $100 bonus cash
>Still has hand out

Op is an faggot

dude, don'tl listen these fags, follow your heart and stab em out kek

now to go after you that pic has digital info with GPS and no you cant shut it off

>lucky enough to be born in a position to achieve a college level education, much less any education
>bitches about a reward
ungrateful fuck, take that axe and chop off your balls because they werent born with anything in them

>cucked by parents

I'm doing shit I want to do lol

Dub dubs checkd

THIS....

You have two good eyes kid, but you still don't see. What a shame.

Op here. Thank you all for the replies.
I'm definitely sure the pic baited y'all.
Nevertheless, yeah.. I feel that I deserve some form of reward for all the work I've done for it. I technically saved their asses from debt so at least give some form of proper token of appreciation?
What do u guys think?

Buy as much aspirin as you can get and eat it all as a fun and funny prank!

I think you deserve to die.. let's hope it'll come soon..

Imagine being this autistic

How is free college not a reward... how it not being 40 still paying off fuckin Jews not a reward?

You did get a reward for your hard work, asshole

they don't owe you anything you cunt

Also I paid for my own college, faggot, so sit your ass down

Op here.

I really don't wanna seem like a dick but don't you guys feel that for all the hard work you've done, and it paid off, only to not be fully recognised and acknowledged by the people who you've been working so hard for?

I AM VERY grateful for them, but why can't they be grateful for me too?

What do you want them to do ?....suck your dick ?

You should be proud if yourself and get a scholarship for yourself and not for your parents sake. It's your future and your life

you don't deserve those trips, give them back

Your reward is your scholarship. But you should reorient your views before you graduate.. there's plenty of successful people who didn't work for it. Nepotism is inescapable and sometimes other people simply get lucky. If you can't keep yourself grounded and work for YOURSELF and yourself alone, you'll have a tough time adjusting to the real world -- which is pretty ass at times.

JFC, what an ungrateful twat

>recently awarded full scholarship
>just wants something as a reward
huh?

Wasted trips on the biggest faggot on this board

Why did you expected something in the first place? All your hard work was for yourself not your parents, they don't need you, you need them nigger

lol fag, full ride to the #1 private university in your country is worth 30k. you'll go at least 50k into debt for a shitty in state university in america. count your blessings

>I technically saved their asses from debt
nigger you should get shovel slapped just for that you little self entitled ungrateful piece of shit
do you know how much both your parents had to pay to raise your fucking ass up til how old you currently are? You decide to go to college and therefore decide to put yourself in debt, it isn't mandatory for your parents to pay it and therefore you didn't save them from jackshit

if anything, you're the one owing them a shitton, fucktard

Use blade

You're all assuming he wanted something worth more money, but what if the reward he wanted was a heartfelt "I'm so goddamned proud of you, son"?

Attached: 19029561_1030883577047174_3161542235744574677_n.jpg (713x713, 42K)

You already got a scholership, what the fuck else could you want lol You know how much it costs to raise a child? If anything you're still in their debt until you've returned the favor of wiping their ass and cleaning their diapar when their unable to kiddo. The world doesn't owe you anything and neither do your parents, get the fuck over yourself.

OP here

Once again, I appreciate all your replies. I need your criticism to help me think this through.

Yes, I view the scholarship as a big reward for myself. But like I said, don't you feel that some proper acknowledgement and appreciation from parents would be great?

Discuss.

this is close as the kiddies that break their Iphones because they are not Iphones with oversized screens and storage space.
or wrong color.

Waste of trips.

Check your attitude and don't be an ungrateful little faggot. I graduated last year. I paid my own way, working the whole time. There was no gift. No reward. My parents came to my graduation, told me they were proud, and we all went on with our lives.

What exactly do you want here?

this is bait or underaged ban

wow you have free schooling to pursue life and not be in debt. money is not happiness but debt is fear. study work hard and enjoy a good job. life without debt is much happier than fear of debt. working 80+ hours in 2 weeks to know that check is spent is hell, it is fear. be happy. 100$ can go a long way if you know the road. but you are privileged, so kill yourself for not respecting that.

^

leave completely unannounced and make them feel bad, driving them to near insanity

Boo hoo your parents made you accomplish something.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU FUCKING FAGGOT@@@@@@!!@@@

WOW I GET EXTRA KNOWLEDGE FOR FREE AND MY PARENTS GIVE MY 100$ TO HELP ME UNDERSTAND THE VALUE OF MONEY YET IT IS NOT ENOUGH TO PLEASE ME CAUSE I LOVE SUCKING COCK FOR 100$ EVERY TIME!!!! KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

If you did it for them, why are you upset about the level of reward?

garbage troll / 10

i'd still say you are ungrateful fuck for not recognizing the real value of a free college tuition in these days, but you're young i can't blame you, what I will say is this: you're young, bout to go to college for free so im assuming youll get an on campus dorm, you are set up to slay so much tight flowery college pussy you just don't even know it yet, go out and claim that reward, use that tuition to get a 175k salary and wife the sexiest bitch you can find

rewards from people suck anyway because they never know what you want, one thing I'll say in life and it's if you want a nice reward go out and get it for yourself

Can almost guarantee they acknowledged you and showed appreciation, money aside, and you're just too narrow minded and self centered to realize it

OP here, dubs checkd

Thanks for this.

timestamp.
if real:
>tomahawk dad in the face
>stab anyone else atleast 10 times each
>take all cash and valuables
>steal a car that doesn't have sat nav or gps
>???
>profit

this

sorry for your parents not bringing you a 10/10 roastie to be your sex slave you prick

OP Here

Well, I guess it's only right that I look at what I already have as the main reward.

Thank you all for the criticism! Needed it dearly.

Attached: IMG-20170209-WA0064.jpg (535x540, 31K)

no problem friendo

see i wish i would have stayed in school, instead i dropped out and went full time retard researching all the conspiracies/redpills/rabbitholes because i thought that the information therein would guide me through the flock of sheep

and then when the sheep were going to college parties, having fun, getting laid, and i was strung out crawling on the floor clues, i realized you can't open only one eye and expect to see better than everyone else

i set myself far back, it was my own choice, but you have a road paved for you, don't be afraid to walk it

Your parents are just people too, big dog. Maybe they don't know how to connect with you on that level. Assume they really appreciate it and go about your business. It could always be worse

Full scholarship is a reward you entitled, dependent-on-mommy, lazy piece of shit

I understand the disappointment OP if you were expecting them to make a bigger deal of it. It is a big deal, and congratulations!

But you dont know if theres a reason, even being family you cant read their minds and they might not even know you feel like this. Money could be tighter than they let on...

Anyway, its normal. People came to my sisters graduation that did not come to mine but they just couldn't at that time. Nothing to do but get over it really, but I do understand its disappointing, even if they couldn't get you a great gift or something its nice for people to let you know they acknowledge the hard work you've done.

Anyway you need to be looking forward now. Enjoy college, make sure you go to class, it was one of the biggest wastes of my life that I screwed around and didn't do well. Congrats again.

i was once like you, i used to suck dicks for chump change as a side hustle and went to school
got awarded a full scholarship and my dad gave me a 5$ bill cause he's a crooked nosed jew lol
then i buttfucked him in the ass to assert dominance and he gave me the remaining 95$

anyways moral of the story: when you want something in life, grab it by the hips and buttfuck it in the ass good

CHECK EM

Solid plan, I've been living by that for a few years

if you did this all only for your parents, then you're better off giving up now

Be thankful you got anything faggot.

If you had shit parents who didn't give a damn about you, I don't think you'd be in a position to get a scholarship. You'd probably be smoking weed and jacking off to hentai when you should be studying. There is no clear cut path laid out for good parenting or even being a good human being. I'm sure your parents are alright. Just be glad you're not a fuck up.

pansy.

Attached: 5789239562956.png (388x387, 322K)

That’s what you get when you live your life for other people user