Winning CL 3 times in 4 years

>winning CL 3 times in 4 years

we can agree that this is the best team of all time?

No trebles. And 1998-2002 was more impressive because they actually played well AND in a competitive La liga against Valencia and Super Depor

This season, they were helped by their stacked bench and everyone else choking hard.

Spain 2010

Nah it's still that Barca team

>posting the halal logo without cross

you cheeky polack

They were never amusing. Just a bunch of good players with some good throws, bit of luck and no much more respectful manners.
Like, you remember with respect good old Milan, recent Barca, i bet bayern is more memorable than Madrid, only Tsunaldo is really memorable (and more bc of the fact hes a meme more than good player himself)

>they're not the best because this season they had the best depth in the world

You're literally a mouth breather.

This

>needing extra times and penalties
>playing all 3 finals against historical choking teams
nope

MASHALLAH TAKBIR

>you now remember when real was the laughing stock of european competitions

unironically based zidane

>stopped caring about football back in 2012
>madrid becames good after that
i'm mad

No because it's easy to accumulate talent. It's another to actually play well and/or form your team from scratch my asshurt chicano friend.

>muh trebles
how many back2back CL does Barça have?

Every team is a historical choker compared to Madrid

>asshurt
>literally the first and only team to win back to back CL

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Also the only transfers Madrid had this year was buying back Morata (their youth player), while Cuckalona spent over 100 million on literally whos who did nothing

They've had too much refball in their favour to be in consideration

United nearly did this with some abortion tier team. It's not exactly hard. I expect other teams to win 2 in a row within the next 10 years.

one of sure but not close to being the standout best

You're asshurt because you're a retarded chicano.

>trebles don't matter because I say so
Again, your club can't be considered GOAT until you win a treble.

>Winning a chupito is worth more than a CL
Kek.Farçafags are deluded

Explain Barcelona against Chelsea in 2009 m8

Oh how mighty they look against mid tier european teams

>winning the biggest club competition in the world back to back to statpad your total wins to 12 isn't impressive

Jej

Do you even know whats included in barcas treble?

BAR x RMA Barcelona played even worse.

Well, it's not if you don't win the other trophies. That's the difference.

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>Do you even know whats included in barcas treble?
Liga,champions and chupito.I would give 1000 chupitos for a back to back CL.Chupitos are worthless and a trophy for losers

nah just the richest

any madrid or barcelona victory is tainted every since i found out they don't need to share tv revenue with the other clubs in their league

european football might as well be dead

he's right you know

>le 2007 info

>it's more important to also win a mickey mouse cup than winning the biggest club competition in the world once again

What's a chupito? The treble consists of Champions League, La Liga, and Copa Del Rey. Madrid did not win the Copa Del Rey but that doesn't mean it's worthless. If it were such an easy competition, why didn't the almighty Madrid win it this season?

United nearly did it with Ronaldo

Right mad

Barca with Xavi was better.

Once tiki tako was found out by Mourinho it was never the same. The meme antifootball tactics employed by Pep to exploit back and sideways passes just to agitate defenses into making dumb decisions, could only last so long.

>What's a chupito?
Copa del Rey

>rating copa del rey
>tf
>tp
Seriously when will FUCKING AMERICANS get that they CAN NOT understand football
PLEASE STOP POSTING ABOUT FOOTBALL
YOU
JUST
DONT
GET
IT

I remember some great games that Messi had. I hated it, I hated Barcelona, I hated him. But I would watch the game and think for myself, he truly is great. And I would log off from the internet and Sup Forums in particular because the circle jerk was too strong.

But people like this... I don't get it. How can someone have the audacity to go online and write shit like this. I mean, you don't like Ronaldo, ok, but at least shut the fuck up. Try to realize in your small brain that this is history in the making, and that after the two of them retire, they will probably instantly be recognized as two of the goats. How sad and pathetic and small you have to be?

literally triggered. shame he didn't get a penalty

Didn't Juve ass rape Barca in the quarter finals?

Does he regrets selling him?

>flag check

>d-doesnt count when I say so
Literally seething. Imagine being eliminated by Celta fucking Vigo of all teams and having to damage control like this.

Honestly far more excited for next years CL than I was for this one

Hopefully Chelsea, Liverpool and Man U can bring back performances of yesteryear, a resurgent Guardiola, PSG and Monaco, Bayern, 2004-2010 was the most enjoyable period

>O-Only the treble counts because I say so
Imagine being beated by Vietnam of all countries and having to go into football threads that you don't understand like this

I still remember when teams fielded only subs in Copa games. You don't because you started watching football 5 years ago.

>b-b-but....
You have literally no excuses to have lost in the competition considering that Barcelona had no depth and your cancerous mudslime club has a stacked bench of players that could be starters in big clubs elsewhere.

>muh deflection

the 1st goal was going in anyway

You literally have no excuses for not understanding that domestic cup have never EVER been relevant in football history.
Now go back to Detroit.

>mudslime
yes, yes, it is Madrid the club of the Muslims
yes, don't bother to look which community in Spain has the most muslims

>no cross
>islam

>n-n-not relevant
Howling with laughter. Zero fucking trebles despite all the blatant refball, jesus christ this could be a comedy script for incompetence.

It is the club of muslims, and so is your city.

Barça has zero back-to-back UCLs despite all the blatan refball.

You're right. If Barca were """""""""lucky"""""""""" enough to have offside tap ins or Redmos and Niggermiro get off scot free after every dangerous tackle then maybe they would have had a 3 peat by now.

> hurr durr the team doesn't matter, what matters is that my FIFA 17 favourite player scores more acrobatic goals than someone else's FIFA 17 favourite player
I hate modern football.

your flag is showing again

flags check, kys

UNEXPOSED PRESIDENT