>start to have small discussions about being parents
>starts to become angry again
>she starts fights, I get angry
>tells me I'm a monster
>fucking lose it with her
>start going to work more and more often and staying later
>"user you don't spend enough time with me"
>more fights...

Attached: VictorianPostcard.jpg (408x258, 44K)

and ?

>roller coaster of emotions
>finally get on the same page for the sake of the child
>two weeks ago I come home early from work on Monday and her ex boyfriend from high school is trying to contact her over facebook
>she tells me over dinner, assures she blocked him
>i just ask for additional details and she snaps
>fucking screams at me and it's another fight
>cops called by her
>by the time they arrive we're calm again, send them away
>she tells me I'll be a terrible fucking father
>i sleep on the couch, she cleans up the dish that she broke
>the next few days we're kinna distant
>I return to working later hours and she is always asleep by the time i come home
>look at her phone and read texts of her telling her friends she's scared of having a child with me because i'm too unstable
>literally never touched this woman ONCE or threatened to do so in our 4 years of marriage
>i decide to take it easy on her and try to repair things
>get in bed and kiss her back, but she doesnt move even though i know she's awake
>sigh and go to sleep

>the week takes virtually forever to finish
>decide to surprise her with baby stuff (crib, stuffed animals, baby music, pacifiers, burp rags, etc.)
>take more time off work to get all this together to work on over the weekend
>don't even notice we're becoming more distant
>notice she's crying thursday and I kiss her and tell her I love her
>I come home on friday with paint for the baby's room, planning on picking up everything else later
>she's sitting at the dinner table when i walk in
>tears rolling down her cheeks
>"What's wrong baby?"
>"user...we aren't getting along at all. We don't have a stable marriage. We're not ready to be parents."
>I take it easy and tell her I lover her and I'm going to do everything for our child
>she just shakes her head
>"There's not going to be a child."
>I stand there in silence for a few seconds and ask what she means
>"I aborted our child today. Yesterday I took the pills, today I went to the clinic and we're not going to be parents anymore"
>I'm fucking shaking
>I've kept my cool only for this woman and our child
>she begins sobbing and telling me it's better for us because we're not ready and I'm not ready

i had a puppy once

Rekt

You sound like a faggot

Attached: 1518042553098.png (958x480, 681K)

clearly both of you shouldnt have kids. so good job on that nutbag.

Ah shit ... some fucker mesed with her head while you were blasting your ass at work. Happens a lot in this stage of society ... sad.

The truth is she's not ready to have a child yet, better this way then when she would realize this only post birth
Sorry user

Are you larping?

If not.....she has done something evil.

>married qt3.14 from college
>qt3.14

kill yourself

You should leave her. She isn’t marriage material.

Perhaps she never was.

>I take the paint can and slam it against the wall, leaving a giant fucking hole
>She's crying and I quickly, rapidly tell her she's a filthy woman who isnt worthy of having my children
>I tell her she's a selfish brat and she's destroyed the one thing that could have held us together
>"I've done nothing but provide for you ever since we married. I even brought that fucking paint to start on the baby's room"
>she screams at me
>she is literally batshit crazy
>never here for me
>isolating
>always anxious
>I punch the wall, leaving another hole
>she's crying and telling me I'm unstable
>"You just took my child's life you fucking BITCH!"
>I kick the door, shattering the glass pane above the wireframe
>storm out to my car
>purposely scratch her (our) honda with my car
>drive to liquor store
>shell out $200 on drinks
>come home 20 minutes later
>she's not home
>start on my first bottle of rum
>find a note on the kitchen table
>staying-with-friends.txt
>cops called again, this time by neighbors
>come over, tell me to put the bottle down
>explain to them my wife is gone forever, now leave me alone
>they threaten to arrest me next time
>I say whatever and take a swig of rum while they walk back to their car
>weekend is a blurr. i remember waking up, drinking more, puking
>go to tony's tacos

Well you do sound unstable

Not OP here ... but is thi how we call men with a spine nowadays ?

>I'm at tony's tacos
>see qt3.14 Messican c-cupped with a tiny waist
>I'm drunk af and slurring my words but she takes my order and giggles
>I get my tacos and she asks if she can drive me home
>"You can but my wife just aborted our child so it's kind of fucked up right now"
>she feels even more sorry
>We come home, she sees shattered glass, paint, holes in the wall
>"my wife is a fucking BIIIIIIIIIIITCH"
>she brings me to my couch and we eat tacos and talk about egypt for some reason
>both get really drunk
>I tell the Mexican lady I'm married and I'm not sure what happened, but I wake up with a hard-on, naked, and she's gone
>this is saturday night
>get a call from wife
>she wants a divorce, her bitch of a sister is egging her on in the background, I can hear her
>i tell her I hope her and her sister get raped and they both flip out but I hang up the phone
>forget her sister is a rape survivor
>oh_well.jpg
>the latina from earlier is showering, I find out
>she walks into my room with only a towel and tells me I threw up all the tacos and she cleaned me up
>"then why do I have a hard-on?"
>she shrugs
>"I don't know...but you kept saying your wife's name"

>female aborts baby on a whim
>man is the "unstable" one
>white knight logic
kek

share nudes of wife. for catharsis.

moar

I stand with this user's opinion.

If you can't handle shit like a adult you can't raise a child. I'd rather myself be aborted than grow up with violent parents

TRIPS. But your are still a fag. The bitch aborted without telling him, how would you feel?

>well now my weekend is in shambles, my wife is leaving me, my child is aborted, and the only thing that might possibly want my penis is this qt3.14 hispanic thot
>break down and fucking cry
>she just stares
>Spill out everything about my wife, start drinking again
>rethink whether it's all my fault
>sobbing, snot and everything
>she quietly takes off the towel and lays by me
>tells me she's willing to give me a child
>make love for probably 20 minutes
>better than any sex I've had with my wife
>cum in her twice
>wake up in the morning
>she's gone
>my car's driver side window is fucking smashed by my wife's dick of a brother
>at least $10,000 in total damages, fucking paint everywhere
>work tomorrow
>probably going to lose so much money on the divorce
>voicemail is full of threats and names of lawyers
>qt3.14 latina texts me
>"Hey loser, I get off at 7. Let's go see a movie and worry about that other stuff later"

I still feel like this weekend was quite awful. It was the weirdest thing that's ever happened to me. But still, I feel okay letting things happen this way. I hope you all make it in life because sometimes it's rough, but there will always be something to pick you up.

sure, but getting angry about your wife getting an abortion without even talking to you is hardly "unstable". any dad set on having a baby only to learn his wife killed it without even consulting him would be heartbroken

does the hispanic girl have big butt? if so, that's the silver lining

Attached: 1445093953819.png (500x382, 10K)

>Violent when upset
>not unstable
Shut the fuck up. The dude shouldnt have kids anyway. Should have demanded a divorce instead.

Angry people attract.
Anger ALWAYS covers up pain.
Please abort

read everything before you comment faggot.

Pics of latina girl or you're a lying faggot

Op is unstable fag

> she’s destroyed the one thing that could have held us together

OP it’s for the best that this happened even if it’s not looking like that now. I know loosing your baby is awful but you shouldn’t be hoping a baby saves your relationship.

No thanks.
Im working on this new game. Its called jump! To conclusions

But op wasn't violent, he controlled his aggression so it hit something instead of somebody
Dunno how the fuck a hand or a paintcan is harder than a fucking wall tho

Did you call police or insurance for wehical?

cheap wall

More like the brown lining,
heh.

shutup pussy

>implying a Sup Forumstard could get and sustain a wife

>get on the floor
>everybody do the dinosaur

Fuck off

Drywall

First moood swings are often when having a baby, reason why she was really mad. Did you love her, really love her or just fucked her because she hot af. If you loved her then you should of ignored the arguments, not continue arguing( you need 2 people to fight or argue (unless you crazy and fighting by yourself( even then you need opposing opinions))).
Second what done is done, if you love her alot then take her back, if not then just realize you were with her bc of some reason and that why it was never going to work out bc you never loved her.
Divorce is tough and i dont blame you, even the child abortion I would fucking snap, You killed my baby nigga. Nevertheless forgive her she did some dumb shit and if she really cared then she would of consulted you.
Seems like a child would have made your life worse bc you were already burrn out from life.
Idk what you could get from my advice but reflect about the situation , ask yourself why this happened, what was the stem of the fights bc it could happen again and next time it would be prevented. Lastly dont drink, by drinking your dismissing the underlining issue ands you'll never resolve the issue continue drinking and worsen your life. My dad 50 fucks bitches and drinks. Though he went to pristion he now a drink who a plumber and is broke. Dont be my dad and drink your problems resolve your problems like a man and get therapy. BYe nigga GL Hf in life and god bless. P.s Read the bible, it's a guild for living life and gives good advice even ifgf you dont believe in god read it . BYe BYe

You married a psycho, and don't do it again with the spic. You need to let your life settle before you open up the possibility for more waves.

Despair your house, figure out if you need to downsize get a lawyer and tell your cunt if an ex wife if she wants to send a message to you it has to be through your lawer

It will piss her off not being able to shout profanitys at you

And be sure you don't marry a psycho again

Fucking sucks OP
Best advice I can give you is to not contact that spic chick again, they too have a very high chance of being psycho bitches, plus she probably isn't as great as you think she is once you're sober. Find yourself a white girl who would love to spread your white genes