LITERALLY : Virgins complaining The Movie

LITERALLY : Virgins complaining The Movie

>shes not naked
>shes not a stick figure
>its not exactly like my peadophile cartoon

I still bet you wee fruits go and see this movie in your millions

I agree with you about the crybabies complaining, but why wouldn't you go and see it? I haven't read the manga nor watched the anime, but Scarlett is my favorite actress, I couldn't care less about the beta bitching, I'm watching it.

>Wee fruits
>Norn Iron

Favourite actress. Hahahahaha. Can't act her way out of a paper bag. Less emotion than a plank of wood. Well memed friend. Well memed.

>proceeds to beta bitch

At least I'm still excited for the movie. Nipples and whatevers aren't a deal-breaker for me. The only things I'm a little disappointed about are that some of the action we saw, was a bit too Hollywoody for me and I think Scarlet's Major is too warm and too human. I thought, and still think that Scarlet's a good choice, because she can pull off the hardened soldier that is needed, but for some reason they seemed to take a different direction in this movie.

All hopes still not lost, though. We'll see what we see.

Movies not going to do the story of Major justice at all. It focuses on the Major's past, something only discussed in passing during the tv show and anime because it wasn't as important as the world which we were being shown through Major. I think the movie will look incredible but will be mediocre in story.

You would think someone with less emotion then a plank of would could play a cyborg that resembles an emotionless doll.

You would be worng

>She's wearing a generic Sci-Fi bodysuit
>She's fat
>It copies scenes right from the movies and somehow manages to make them look mediocre

If you wouldn't fuck her then you are the gay

it sucks that when these adaptations come out they destroy every copy of the original and erase it from your memories

She is the wrong shape and type to play a certain character. It's not a pedophile cartoon... this is like casting mclovin to play thor... it just doesn't make any sense and it fucking looks bad.
nice bait btw

Weebs need to leave and never return

Do you think her nipples are hairy.

It just shows how alt-righters and libhshits are two sides of the same coin: complaining about ScarJo's ethnicity vs complaining about her body type.

Shes isn't muscly enough imo. How are they gonna do that tank hatch rip scene?

As long as it turns out more like 5th element and less like aeon flux it might be a decent movie

>A robot needs muscles

Fuck me

>robot

>some faggots are shitting all over the legacy of a GITS
>HAHAHHAHA U VIRGINS
Na, fuck your false premise faggot.

i dun rly no wot u wer tryin to tell me

>Les emotion than a plank of wood
>what is Lost in Translation

By making the movie about "WHO am I" and the Major's past, they instantly missed what made 95 GiTS so good. And the attempts to recreate the iconic Oshii shots seem to fall flat.

Not optimistic.

Thank god she is not a stick you fucking moron.
Problem is the director.
The feminazi pandering by making her a faggot.
And them not casting Antje "who IS Mokoto in real life"

Lost in translationn was her prime, she has become worse and worse for every year

now shes unattractive and depressed

the trailer looks MUCH BETTER than i though it wood.
Scarjo will do fine, hate the whitewash crying when in reality many anime characters look western even if they have chink names(motoko looks white in the shows/movie)

the trailer is objectively GREAT. scarjo looks cute.

only complains i've seen outside Sup Forums are from SJWs about whitewashing bullshit

>Japanese people literally don't give a fuck about Scarlett in the role
>Weebs and tryhard journalists have a fucking seizure about it

embarrassing

Just watched the trailer and it looks great. You lot need to go kys or suffer eternally while we enjoy ourselves and laugh at you.

What's wrong user?

>shes not a stick figure
the cartoon chick was pure muscle though.

Japanese people are based aside from being the insects they are

>this week user comes to realize that people dont like adaptations that stray from the source material wowee gee.

Next up, user discovers people dont like shaky cam.

>GiTS
>pedo cartoon
Very, very weak bait.

> Virgins complaining
I think you just described the entirety of this website

Why are we pretending to love Ghost in the Shell all of the sudden?

Watched the first anime movie after this trailer came out. It had some cool ideas and was pretty but other than that I don't get all the fuss

Since the early days Sup Forums usually had nothing but praise to say about the first movie.

>naked
that's kinda a big thematic element of the story, but whatever. So the adaptation is probably going to be different. Making it even more unnecessary than the idea of doing live action GITS was in the first place.
>not a stick figure
plenty of women have cosplayed the Major and done a great job. Even Scarjo could if the costume/director GAVE A SHIT. This is a money grab and unfaithful adaptation that is utterly unnecessary and insulting.

>peadophile cartoon
hahahahahaha, Japan pumps out lots of pedo bait to dipshit otaku but GITS isn't one of em and wasn't even popular in Japan.

Akira and Ghost in the Shell are important aesthetically but are largely lacking in other areas

akira is a legit 10/10 film

it has aged gracefully, too.

GiTS isn't lacking in anything.
Akira is lacking in the story department compared to the source material because that's what happens when you try to condense a relatively long manga to a single movie.

That is the point you retard, seriously how do you not understand that the reason its so popular is based on the quality of the animation and the intrigue of of the world and transhumanism.

On that note what is there to gain by turning it into a dull real life action movie? That only serves to try and imitate the original with none of the effort or skill involved?

>AMNESIA
>BIG CONSPIRACY
>FIRST OF IT'S KIND
>ROOKIE ORIGIN STORY
>SAME SCENES INSERTED IN A DIFFERENT PLOT NOW WITH SUBPAR CINEMATOGRAPHY AND "ACTING"
Wow based. Thanks Hollywood.

Shes was always bi and hyper sexual she has a lesbo threesome in the manga

30 years and people still don't understand Akira amazing.

only one of those is intentionally evil

Stick figure? I always thought nonmangu motoko was sort of stocky, think 80% buff-moretz

potato kusanagi

>wee fruits
Why do you tumblr fucks always say the most icky poopoo weewee GROSS baby insults?

nope this place is facebook 2. the virgins are a minority.

>remove any ambiguity and setup an actual villain with a face because the audience is too stupid to get behind it otherwise
EVERYTHING THEY TOLD YOU WAS A LIE

>the intrigue of transhumanism.
Uh I recall very little of that, it was fucking light in the story department

If they don't have a closeup shot of her butthole wrinkles I WILL LITERALLY seppuku

This, it just looks shit, like I get what they're aiming for but the trailer just seems to miss every beat somehow. It looks shitty, honestly.

You're a fucking moron then, the whole plot is about that, subtlety is not your strong point is it.

Who ever said that she's not a stick figure
Motoko is supposed to be fucking thicc