Say what you want about Breaking Bad but this scene was pure kino

Say what you want about Breaking Bad but this scene was pure kino.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=prctXcdFZrQ
youtu.be/y6EHPlXW5mw?t=94
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DUDE IM ACTING LMAO

LOOK HOW CRAZY IM BEING!!

>meme angles
>meme characters
>meme plots
>meme resolutions

People only hate on breaking bad because they don't want to admit how good it is. Ignore them, they're trolls, they know it's amazing. they're just working against the circle jerk because it's so popular.

>meme anime forum

You can apply this to people like Heath Ledger and Al Pacino and Leo too. I'd like to see you do it better without looking like an aspie.

I was enjoying brba before it was popular

>meme criticisms

Th hell does meme mean

I understand your point, but I believe BB is a hit-or-miss. If you like the pace, then you'll love it. If you don't, I can see why. Don't get me wrong,

My favorite shows are the sopranos and the wire and I unironically think breaking bad contains way less substance than those. but I'll be goddamned if it isn't a hundred times more entertaining to watch. If that doesn't count for anything I don't know what does.

youtube.com/watch?v=prctXcdFZrQ kino

this was the scene where i realized the show was turning into a meme

>Say what you want about Breaking Bad
It's the worst overrated show ever made
not a single interesting character
boring episodes? how about boring seasons
it's only popular because of white edgy trash and their crystal meth

C O N T R A R I A N

Wow, you sure proved your superiority over everyone else.

If Gus had the psychic ability to detect bombs as shown in this scene how come he was blown up by the same bomb later? Why didn't they address this?

he did detect it, just a bit too late

I thought it was pretty good but after Cranston trashed Trump I realized he is overrated as fuck and chewing the shit out of that scene

Nah, it's because people called it "teh greatest thing evar!!1!" and Sup Forums contrarians got sick of hearing about it. Also the 5th season was lame.

Its like a cliche or syereotype, such as the homeless veteran.

Now it's just used to mean a running or inside joke.

He figured something was amiss with the way things were happening in that episode, and a car bomb is a fairly normal way to kill important people.

Finally got around to seeeing it all during Septenber.

Its actually deserving of 80% of its hypee at the very least.
The overhyped screens are actually not the best.
My favorites are include the Pollos Hermanos commercial and the sceens where Jesse breaks down.

>meme argument on the meme artform forum

i can pretend to be retarded too user

What was your favorite episode?
My favorite was The Fly desu. People hate that episode for being "boring filler" but it really speaks to me about the obsession in Walt's life and the relationship between Walt and Jesse.
Also it's pretty damn funny.

>This actor is bad because he doesn't agree with me on politics

>replying to bait
Ishygddt

Breaking bad only became popular in its last season. The push back against this show on Sup Forums only started around then too. Coincidence?

I think about that scene and soundtrack whenever I'm in some escapably bad position, top kino

>Heath Ledger
*smacks lips*

Seriously fuck that corpse

youtu.be/y6EHPlXW5mw?t=94

BRAVO VINCE

I loved it and this scene, but the last 2-3 seasons were complete shit and you know it.

SKYLER'S GONNA FREAK

so uhm jessie let meaxeusumfin *scratches head*

WAIZIT STILL COOKIN?

Sometimes I really fucking hate how contrarian you stupid faggots have become. Can't even tell if people are legitimately serious, or just baiting anymore.

I like Bryan Cranston, but that scene was pretty cringe-worthy.

>Breaking bad only became popular AKA reddit and shit in its last season. The push back against this show on Sup Forums only started around then too. Coincidence?

FTFY DESU SENPAI BAKA