Black Panther is still #1 at the box office! I know this makes the alt right white basement dwellers on Sup Forums...

Black Panther is still #1 at the box office! I know this makes the alt right white basement dwellers on Sup Forums shake in their boots! It shows that despite attempts to denigrate and bring a proud people down that these racists will be left in the dust of history.

Why does it frighten you that African Americans are finally, with the help of this movie,
realizing their potential and readying to reclaim all the art, culture, and technology that was stolen from them by the white man?

African Americans are finally shaking off the chains that were placed on them exclusively by the whites when they were kidnapped from their Utopia so long ago!

Be afraid white boys, your computers will not protect you in the following years

Attached: image.jpg (1242x1540, 200K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gJz2Tgt3jvs?t=13
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is dumb, youre dumb.

Attached: b30.png (394x370, 288K)

Is it possible that this is just a good movie? I haven't seen it yet but I do plan on watching it, but not because it stars a black man, I need to piece all the marvel movies together

if they were so advanced, imagine how fucking far ahead whites were back then. if it wasn't for all this "integration" then the white people would be fucking colonizing the universe by now.

Attached: segregation-now-390[1].jpg (800x533, 44K)

Does this mean niggers will stop being niggers and will start being civilized, respectful, and have some pride in their lives?

No, just more identity politics to further divide this nation.

This is the only pride they have

Attached: image.jpg (1242x1584, 293K)

such a bad movie. There was literally no sense that something bad was gonna happen. Fuck superhero movies

>Black Panther is still #1 at the box office! I know this makes the alt right white basement dwellers on Sup Forums shake in their boots!
Why would it, Black Panther is alt-right and defend his ethnostate..... Did you even watch the movie ?

Whites

>subhuman DNA
>steals land/culture/ideas
>inferior genes

Thinks they're master race

Attached: 1521416013-1.jpg (1442x1926, 427K)

What the fuck Sup Forums why ?????

It's a movie, not a magic Jeanie that can grant the world's wildest wishes

user, you know if a black wants to defend his ethnostate it is ok and just, if a white claims to want to do this he is an alt-right nazifacist skinheadrednek

>technoLOGy

Attached: 1513037093748.jpg (480x657, 196K)

Oh Andy...

inb4 OP is an alt-right fag trying to make other retards think that this is actually how most black people react to this movie

Attached: 1504473611169.jpg (500x334, 75K)

Attached: 1504542953968.jpg (539x960, 52K)

MUH

Attached: 1504740025073.jpg (955x649, 81K)

Do you know how objectively pitiful it will be if black people get their shit together over a comic book movie?

I think most of the adulation by black people is about how a movie with a mostly black cast was able to do so well, not by elements of the story.

Attached: 6e9.png (500x275, 23K)

Is black people acting like this movie has any basis in reality just a pol meme to make them seem dumb or are they actually taking it this seriously?

Honestly black panther is decent as far as marvel movies go, most of the captain america and avengers movies were a complete snorefest.

Attached: 6997_1.jpg (400x285, 30K)

sad that they need a shitty comic book movie to recognize they they have potential (if they actually have any at all)

Hey, whatever gets the job done...

OK so we the US delegation are willing to trade the whites in south africa for our blacks (half breeds on a case by case basis, we know their black brethren won't accept them if they don't look "black enough")

Hell, we'll even give them all expenses paid luxury cruiseships all the way home on the condition that they never return.

>WE ACTOR NOW

Not much else to feel proud off.

youtu.be/gJz2Tgt3jvs?t=13

Actually the majority of them were actually captured by other African tribes and then sold to them.

Also the Arabian slave trade completely dwarfed the European slave trade.

Also whites were literally the first people to ever abolish slavery so there's that.

I'm not even an alt-right fag, I'm just a history buff and it literally kills me every time someone spouts off completely untrue nonsense. I've been a Liberal my whole life (see actual Liberal, not Progressive.. i.e. George Carlin etc.)

Didn’t an old white Jewish man create it...

If I laugh I lose challenge accepted!

Attached: 15214192219453375901659303515635.jpg (1944x2592, 853K)

fake af

>correct spelling and punctuation
>written by a black
nope

This movie is the ONLY thing you've got to be proud of shitskin.

You win my vote

Black people believe in all kinds of revisionist fantasy history. Kangs and sheet. Wipippo stole ah knowledge an sheet.

With the help of this movie xD
Man fking live your life. Racism doesn't exist because race doesn't exist. And if you consider yourself a race, then good luck with your delusion and shut the fuck up.

Im sure some take it seriously. Not to sound snooty, but some people believe marvel movies are high art and can't believe Happy Gilmore isnt in the Sight and Sound toP ten greatest movies made

It msut be so hard being a white guy with no "white culture"

Africa was already the garden of eden and they made nothing of it. If some moneybags meteorite hit the continent, they would have missed the opportunity to capitalize on it like everything else. Pure fantasy.

I watched it. And when I looked around the audience was mainly white. Wasn't anything special of a movie. There weren't any villains just them fighting themselves. And michael b Jordan was a bad actor in it. Also the younger sister (princess) was annoying as hell.

>steals ideas
They steal them from other whites so what's the problem ?

Stupid fuck.
It's fake and gay.
Not af dumbass

Attached: 15214195838809072220501774180574.jpg (1944x2592, 888K)

if Black Panther is what it's like when white people don't interfere with black people, then STAR TREK is what it's like when everyone else just lets the straight, white men run the fucking show.

Attached: 1521419060821.jpg (768x1024, 139K)

That's just it its just a good movie with a black protagonist with good morals.

It's just a movie. Who the hell cares.

As long as you whites are willing to give the land back to the natives and return to the caves of the caucus mountains

Attached: 61b4092eab8e3c783ba38a5eaef68467eb4f672d039937ce327364a518b81e8f.gif (400x225, 1.96M)

First Space Jam now Black Panther, Michael B. jordan is teh best! 23!

>I know this makes the alt right white basement dwellers

you do realize that there is a total of like, ten of these people right? Most sensationalized shit I've seen in a while.

at the end of Black Panther it was the WHITE MAN who saved the fucking planet from the nukes by blowing the ships up. Just like in Wonder Woman. The WHITE MAN has to save the fucking planet while the minority "hero" is fucking around.

OP is one of those ten people.
Pol likes to false flag larp as librals, commies and blacks.

Can you imagine if blacks never left Africa?

without black people, where would American faggots get AIDS from ?

Attached: 1520896616593.jpg (960x951, 78K)

that is totally unsurprising to be honest.

Ok better deal, whites and blacks can go to nuclear war with each other and the winner gets to keep on living. Oh wait, there isn't a single nigger country with that kind of technology is there?... Maybe the indigenous people of wakanda can save you all from being BBQ'd if you pray hard enough to the box office gods.

This or sum Russian

Also a majority of the American slave trade was Jewish run and there were more freed black slave owners than there were white slave owners.

If you go back thousands of years whites have been in china (red hair whites), africa, US, europe etc. Recent DNA tests on the oldest human remains found in teh united states show that the first people likely came from the area of Spain, which I think we can all agree is much whiter than the "native americans".

The truth is the much darker "native americans" crossed into and took this land from a white man originating in spain. Who probably took it from a previous occupant. Natives were savages anyway, they got what they deserved. fucking natives in mexico city were killing up to 80,000 captured men women and children from neighboring tribes every year. by the time the Spanish invaded Mexico, their neighboring tribes were MORE THAN HAPPY to help the Spanish crush their oppressors. If not for treating their neighbors SO poorly, they might have fared better in the war.

tl;dr your liberal argument is based on lies anyway

Attached: autist.jpg (514x536, 30K)

SPOILER: enemy for Black Panther 2.

Attached: 1521419933384.jpg (480x360, 30K)

Most likely wonderful, if it wasn't for whites dragging Africans to stolen land

“Maybe the Chinese are still not used to a film full of black people,” wrote one reviewer on Douban (link in Chinese). The commenter said he had to pinch himself more than 10 times to stay awake during the movie because “Black Panther is black, all the major characters are black, a lot of scenes are black, the car-chasing scene is black—the blackness has really made me drowsy.”

Attached: 15214201128247761812608668218302.jpg (1944x2592, 833K)

it was AFRICANS who brought their own people to our shores first, and sold them. Fucking look it up, white knight faggots.

Let me guess, look it up on Wikipedia right?

Theres not a single female white romantic interest or eye candy?

monkeys giving money to kikes for portraying them as intelligent when they simply are not doesn't equal white people being afraid lol

look it up wherever you want. find a fucking library and look it up in an encyclopedia. But I know you won't, because you already know I'm right.

Attached: 1521331240266.jpg (480x476, 21K)

Africans were sold as laborers and were never brought to the shores on their own ship, kys pls

Attached: fb7a7372d698ce7dce774d48835c8942eec07b98b1ffbd4279635caeec48f1db.png (600x842, 142K)

Imagine white people didn't leave Europe all native people tribes still a live

just stop firlthy blm white-knight cuck this movie is like the new wonder woman the only reason people like it is cause the producers pray on peoples feelings of wanting diversity no fucking tribe in Kenya is gonna find the powerful rock int he movie and instantly become super heroes but to be honest i think the KKK should go to Africa with ARs chambered in 50. AE or as i call it 50. African eliminator but thats my opinion

Attached: 400px-Desert_Eagle.jpg (400x290, 48K)

you can't prove a negative, shithead. Find me a source that says no African was sold by Africans. There are more slaves in Africa in 2018 than we EVER had at one time in America. Try again. Maybe stop sucking black cock long enough to actually do a search.

You swallowed the wrong pill user

Attached: 15d108d2a3a039424f7d9ff545f57c508869bd3cd47b9b89640c706b5842e6a9.jpg (535x462, 54K)

my family owned cows. i just hope they don't ever get as fucking uppity as black people. at least they'd vote Democrat.

Race doesnt exist you delusional retards. GET OUT OF YOUR MIND AND LIVE REALITY FOR ONCE.

Boy user, you've unlocked a new tier in autism if you believe all that is true. But it's an easier pill to swallow so go ahead and keep being a shill until you figure out you've been wrong and kys

Attached: tumblr_lmhl8iZMzK1qanohb.jpg (500x375, 29K)

technically, afrikans captured people from other tribes and sold them to jews in africa, the jews brought them to the US and the rest of the world on jewish owned ships to be sold at jewish owned slave markets, mostly to jews. the stories about the abuse are pretty far out there. Nobody wants to disable their new farm equipment that cost the equivalent of a new Cadillac PER PERSON. So you can see the jewish and democrat farmers really had a lot invested in their farm equipment in those days.

But hey, lets keep whining about slavery 200 years ago when there are more slaves today than we ever had.

This
Animals don't have races
We are different species, it's time to wake up and smell the coffee

One race humans many ethnics

whites have always owned europe and the eurasian steppe my friend.

Attached: 1520707901164.jpg (569x570, 37K)

Jesus Christ and Santa Claus are white. Get Over It.

>always owned

Lol

Yeah because niggers have been SOOO oppressed the last 30 years making millions as rappers and athletes...

Go cry to your fellow niggers, maybe they’ll care.

Do they make Nike brand yarmulke's?

Attached: 1520190779381.png (1714x965, 1017K)

I am perfectly happy with the film being at #1 for as long as it wants.
I am not shaking and I'm not worried about Africans reclaiming their art.
Good luck.

gun ignorance detected.

LMAO at puny desert eagle rounds. there are rounds available designed by professional killers such as the .458 socom.

Attached: beowulf.jpg (1280x960, 272K)

when Home Alone was number one, I wonder if pedos were as excited as black people are about this movie ....

That doesn't explain the situation at all. Good movie that shows their culture in a positive light. 20-30 years of being bombarded with how worthless you are, despite knowing it not to be true, then seeing a mainstream movie that shows you in the positive? Especially when it's not about slavery for the 100th time. Everyone would be happy about that.

Don't forget that pittsburg almost burned down their own city a week after this movie was released over a sports victory. People celebrate what they enjoy regardless of race

Fuck, Marry, Kill.

Go.

Attached: 1520894985106.jpg (636x913, 108K)

sad for you maybe, but true. the northern hemisphere is whitey's ancestral homeland. as regards north america, that's of no interest to me. US Africans also got imported there and have even less claim to it. I don't know why you even start threads like this.

>account suspended

Can't say anything against fragile blacks.

Technology stolen from...what? If we didn't intervene and give them a purpose in life they'd still be swinging from trees.

>Marvel movie tops box office, makes hundreds of millions of shekels
In other news, water wet & fire hot.

I don't swallow pills. My only interest is in finding the truth of any subject.

you wuz egyptian dick washers, never kangs.

tbh black people just don't perform well in a large urban setting with a large government and population diversity etc. most are MUCH more comfortable with the tribal system similar to what they had back home in africa, at least as far as crime goes. the white man designs great civilizations, they just aren't designed for blacks or other relatively unintelligent species.

I tried to watch it but it was just some fuckin' chimps yanking their lips down and the whole scritp is muh dik muh dik wakanda ...Walked out of that one.

Even the trees were a bad idea, and nobody should have ever left the oceans.

Attached: 1520190098569.jpg (731x798, 100K)

ouch that hurts. i bet niggers think it's a documentary, or some sort of reality tv show.

>not racism
The name of the movie is literally the name of possibly the most racist African American group.