How to become part of anonymous organisation? I rly love everything they do and I somehow wanna be part of it

How to become part of anonymous organisation? I rly love everything they do and I somehow wanna be part of it.

Other urls found in this thread:

finance.yahoo.com/news/anonymous-op-icarus-cyberattacks-banks-123000366.html
pastebin
newsweek.com/anonymous-hackers-london-stock-exchange-icarus-tech-466790
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

go on twitter and fuck with anyone who has (((echoes))) around their name

Reddit stole anonymous and made it into social justice just like everything else. They don't do funny shit anymore they just bitch about things

I am also looking for this same thing. Not a computer geek but I am good with them. I respect what these guys do... if I could join the fight against the 1% please tell me how...

yeah i wanna now too. anynomous is a pretty cool guy. eh kills aliens and doesn't afraid of anything

It sure is summer in here

Anonymous is dead.

What's that smell?

S U M M E R

to join user delete system32

there is no organization called anonymous. its just a couple of templates they some one put up that any one can use

all of those stupid threats are made by sjw no lifers who think they are fooling people but what has happened with any of the threats? nothing

lizard squad is more real and those faggots are probably being raped by kebabs even if they didnt get jail time

you sign up through the government website. anonymous is now a government organization that is use to spread propaganda and other SJW bullshit

Okay,but what if we can become something like anonymous but just people doing funny shit on internet in good purpose? Like anonymous at their begining.

mfw

Enjoy your ban :^)

>How to become part of anonymous organisation? I

Learn to use Google and Facebook to collect publicly available information that you can "leak" Kek
Anonymous is dead dude!

i dont really know how to hack lol
but i think their pretty badass
remember that acta shyt? it was epic XD

we do not forgive...

seriously fuck you and fuck your country. How the fuck are you even posting here? You niggers don't get to have internet privlege. Go back to getting raped by the state security fucking chimps

Hrvatska? :D

>Le ćuti, ćuti ujko xDD ubit ću te ja, le ebin maymay xdDD

kako doci do tebe?facebook?mail?

Join their Facebook page.

nedam svoj identitet
ipak smo anonimusi :D

onda torchat ili tormail?

/thread

deep web je sjeban
ko zna kaj se tam događa

možda mogu postat anonymous kad skupim muda za sad ipak ne

deep web je predivno mjesto ako znas sta tamo trazis..
ne trebaju muda,anoniman si.i imas masku........

No mames de que estas hablando cabron?? Seguro tu bien pinche guero de ojo azul de la Narvarte no?

t. butthurt spic

internally, mentally, decide you are part of it

that is all it takes

a kaj ako slučajno naletim na državne tajne sad-a
federalci će me roknut

nisi ross ulbricht da te federalci traže

More than joining Anonymous I want to fight against the 1%. I work directly for many of them and I often find myself inside their HQs... I want to help

>go on Internet
>don't use your name or an Internet handle
>you are anonymous
Congrats

znaći neču naletit? :DDDDDD

onda idem ja rušit karamarka
pozdrav i sretno ti bilo

Yeah I got an instant 2 day ban in like 25 seconds last time I mask posted

sve ih treba srušit

Actual old school Anonymous here. You have to access the backend of Sup Forums. you do that by putting the address Sup Forums.org, and the number 192.168.0.1, into your computers hosts.dat file.

>a
>fucking
>nigger
>calling me a spic
>a fucking baboon
>in the most backwards and poor country in the whole fucking world

Jesus Christ, this is just too much.

No exactamente güero, pero sí atractivo. Además de políglota y educado.
>Narvarte
Mi amigo, no sabes de lo que estás hablando. Esa colonia ya no tiene nada de afluente y cualquier Godínez vive ahí. Privlegio de ser cosmopolita.

I don't have a Mexican flag above my name chapo

Get raped by a pack of coyotes trying to get past trumps wall

You were clearly Shitposting.

OP may just be retarded or underage.

Big difference dickface.

da
i zaboravih pitat
mogu li naučit hakirat uz pomoć videa na jutubu?

I will enjoy going back to your shitty fucking country, spending 2 hours worth of salary to fuck all your women. They all sell it for like $20, even the most attractive ones. That's what you have, a nation of cowards, of sellouts and whores.
>trying to get past trumps wall
I don't need to. I'm well off here.
>Chapo
A criminal yes, but also someone who made 10 times what your whole fucking country economy is worth alone, fucking nigger.

Yeah but how many makes u think posts go un banned?

Go to user ops IRC easy to find you will need hexchat or something else for IRC

But your going to be disappointed....

why are you so upset? Did a Cuban cuck you out of your neighbor's coca shipment or something?

I thought the internet was censored in Cuba.

some of it

I can shitpost without a proxy now :^)

>A
>FUCKING
>PINEAPPLE

Do you guys like communism?

Oh yeah and fuck right off leaf

it's more like china's "communism" without the raw resources to make it prosperous desu

>become a cuck
>grow pimples on your face
>don't get laid
>masturbate 24/7
>vote for Bernie
>they'll call you

we are anomalous
we are a region
never forget
aspestos

jako teško,mogu ti linkati stranice ali na njoh moraš preko Tora

you are just in the wrong board. what you need is

There are actually groups of anons out doing pretty cool shit.

finance.yahoo.com/news/anonymous-op-icarus-cyberattacks-banks-123000366.html

It's mainly DDoS attacks but it's something.

Anonymous has been disbanded. The masterminds have vanished. The only people left are unsubstantial wannabies who craved the title and had it soiled.

Those days are over my friend...

Send your curiculum to their official mail,or you can find them recruiting in bigger cities,or in anime gatherings.After you got an application,and a contract.God lock.

Leave simba. Run away and never return

so it is shit?

Why wouldn't we start something than? I can see that some people are still interested in what they done. if masterminds vanished, lets find new ones. it can't be over!

1. Become a leet haxor by downloading the low earth orbit ion cannon and DDOSing an ebil nazi website for 20 minutes while shouting "We are Legion" and wearing a Guy Fawkes mask.

2. ??????

3. Profit

Old article, something like 20 banks have been fucked with now.

He's a longer list of their goals as I understand it.

pastebin
com/dVyqyJi5

Also there's pic related.

Idi nu 3 picke materine

It doesn't matter if you're part of a sooper sekret organization or a lone wolf. The endgame for any hacker who isn't just a script kiddie is always the same. You get caught by the FBI or your countries equivalent. You get recruited to work for them or you spend the rest of your days in jail

Ma ne treba ništa lol
Sad bez zajebancije. Jel ideš za ozbiljno stranicama tipa silk road? Jer imam pitanja

Well you came to the right place friend.

Our applications open every Summer.

Copy things you see here: And repost them here: You'll be a lean mean meme machine in no time :)

Speaking from experience?

Da,reci

I've seen this picture for the better part of a decade and it still makes me laugh.

I can just imagine this kid running up to him mom in the kitchen like "Mom, don't throw that chicken packet away, alright?". Mom be like, "Why you want this, user, it's covered in un-cooked chicken guts?, I love you sweetie, I'll wash it out for you."

She sees it later in his waste bin... "aww honey, what a lovely mask, I always said you had talent"

absolut kek

Post your Bank account details and We'll be in touch.

>we are leejun
>forgive and forget
>anomalous

Onda naručuješ, jel?
Nitko koga znam irl nezna kako tržište funkcionira.
Uglavnom, zanima me jel shipping siguran. Mislim, nismo u šengenu pa neznam jel se pregledava roba na granici. Dosta sam paranoičan oko tih stvari ali bih napokon htio probati kvalitetu

u can't join us liek dat. we r anonymoose we are legiun. u have to talk to our leader but he is very secret

>buy a mask
>create a twitter account on your iphone
>add a stupid name like trannyanon
>Find other soros puppets
>start attacking people who say mean words... > threathenening to hack them over xenophobic expressions...
>ask others to hack for you

and you can go to their fed monitored irc shit

Sigurno je,sve šalju zapakirano tako da je skoro nemoguće otriti sta je unutra..npr dobiješ zapakirano u igračkama, kutijama od CDa itd..Kakvu robu zapravo tražiš?

Other people's experience yes. Lulzsec got raped to death by the Feds. And Julian assange used to hack into the pentagon and the DoD when he was younger, see how hard they've tried to ruin the man for making a ruckus for America

This has to be a joke...

Kek, they just took down the London stock exchange today.

Forgot link.
newsweek.com/anonymous-hackers-london-stock-exchange-icarus-tech-466790

Ne bi ništa naveliko. I uglavnom bi to bila mdma jer ovdje je to praktički spid. Možda koks ali neznam koliko je kvalitetan na zapadu.

Why don't y'all just tell OP?
>Muh secret club

>el musulmANO

fucking moron
do you even know the meaning of all the little crowns above our checkered field?

lel ebin

I do, but that still resemble a star and crest, no matter what.

It was some Soros puppet actually,trying to blame it on anonymus.

anonymous is just a branch of the FSB
only russian Anonymous can be trusted

>trusted
>russian

mislio sam da se pravite, ali sad stvarno mislim da imate autizam, leto je stvarno doslo...

Be a faggot or a democrat all the real Anons with skill left or were turned in by their own. user is now 100% composed of people who are trying to destroy society and freedom of speech. They have abandoned everything they once believed in and sold out their own never trust them.

Came here to LoiC post as well.

You forgot step 0.

0. Get in your time machine and go back a decade.