Pic related is everything that is currently canon to the Star Wars continuity. How much of it have you read?

Pic related is everything that is currently canon to the Star Wars continuity. How much of it have you read?

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Timeline_of_Legends_books
starwars.com/news/the-legendary-star-wars-expanded-universe-turns-a-new-page
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Battlefront being canon will never stop being hilarious. As to answer your question OP:
Almost none. I looked into bits and pieces here for the heck of it, because people recommended, but this will inevitably start breaking off into "Layers" like the old EU did, and I'd rather not be in the middle of the nuclear fallout.
After all, I still haven't gotten through reading all the books from before the written word died.

>have one good movie and one decent movie

>fags have been on its dick for 40 years and wont ever let its mediocrity go

Bump

>Han Solo (2018)
So theyre gonna destroy another loved character for a quick and lazy few bucks

none except the movies.

Boring

SPLINTER OF THE MINDS EYE IS STILL CANON.

That dreck was never canon

What a handy chart. Is any of this actually worth reading?

>adult books

hahahahahahaha

Books written for adults

>star wars

is there anything that are more overrated than Star wars ?
SW might be the oldest meme

>Sequel trilogy
>VII, VIII, IV
>IV

Roman numerals aren't hard.

>Another

???

Way too much shit. I thought Disney would be neater and think things through.

There are almost as many books on this list as there were in two decades of the EU. Jesus christ.

no KOTOR no care

You guys have no idea what you are talking about. Pic related isn't even all of legends

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Timeline_of_Legends_books

Republic Commando and Battlefront 2>anything on this list

Movies included

where da fack is this

Buddy....

This isn't even the comics, video games, cartoons, short stories etc.

What a clusterfuck

Bump

THIS

Episode 5 and 7?

>loved character

7 is the worst of them all.

but the last episode leads right into the opening the episode 3 WHAT THE FUCK

And just about everything in it is contradicted by the 3D Clone Wars, a project George Lucas actually worked on and considered "Canon". Had Disney not come along and cancelled the show it probably would've led up right into episode 3 as well.

that's fucked up to hear

Everything besides the main saga fucking sucks, how could Disney fuck up that bad with the games and Nu-EU? Kotor alone shits on everything they have made so far.

George did it with the prequels too.
A couple of details here and there don't match up with the info from old expanded universe books.
You can retcon things and write long explanations that hoeplessly try to tie it together all you want, but it's easier just to accept the fact that George never considered the Expanded Universe "true canon", and that at any moment he could just ended it all and then start another trilogy.

>Adult Books
>Adult
>About Star Wars

wew lads

daily reminder

Found the quote on the star wars website
starwars.com/news/the-legendary-star-wars-expanded-universe-turns-a-new-page
>While Lucasfilm always strived to keep the stories created for the EU consistent with our film and television content as well as internally consistent, Lucas always made it clear that he was not beholden to the EU. He set the films he created as the canon. This includes the six Star Wars episodes, and the many hours of content he developed and produced in Star Wars: The Clone Wars. These stories are the immovable objects of Star Wars history, the characters and events to which all other tales must align.

The only open contradiction I remember is Grievous having a cough in the new series before Mace crushed it in the original. Otherwise, the timelines matched up pretty well, since the 3D series takes place in the gap between seasons 2 and 3 of the 2D series.

I like the original trilogy.Everything else is shit and irrelevant.

>What I don't like is shit
Desu

There's only so much that you can cram into a 3 year period.

Would a book about the baclyardigans fucking not be an adult book because it's about the baclyardigans?

>"adult" books

don't make me laugh, OP

Star Wars thread?

baby needs a new ship

>Queen Ranger