What the fuck was her problem?

What the fuck was her problem?

She's cute

bullied by emma

fatnuss

Fat and a woman?

man i actually enjoyed louis show until he started to try to preach to me

that flashback to his youth getting involved with drugs and shit was pretty intense

She doesn't like that people don't find her attractive, but she doesn't want to go to the gym so she demands that everyone change their taste in women.

I remember when the majority of Sup Forums completely lost the point of this scene.

>you dont think Im attractive? You must be a faggot!

Not much to get, desu

I never knew if the bikers and joggers in the background were intentional or not, completely changed the point of the scene if they were

Of course they were.

>marijuana
>drug
Jeremy renner was great

But were they?

We may never know.

ACCEPT
MY
BODY

>What the fuck was her problem?

the star of the show is always paired with more attractive mates - that's the rule, male or female, always.

if she had her own show, like mindy kahling, she wouldn't be paired with Louie, she'd be paired with some Ken doll

>fat woman complains she doesn't get to date chads while fat men are lucky to date anyone at all

If you thought this scene was preaching you are a fatty yourself

>the whole point was about louie unfairness to her
>muh fat shaming

really this place is full of retards.

I mean I'll fuck these fat porkers, but they've surely got to understand why I don't want anything longterm with them

the character is right, you know?

because you're immature and you're still focused on superficial aspects of relationships?

why would I settle for someone who doesn't have the self control to keep themselves at a decent weight?

I can fucking manage it so why shouldn't they

it screams of someone being a weak individual