How to Make Italian Football Great Again?

Serie A was once the top league in the world. The Italian national football team was to be respected. It was only 11 years that one of the best teams ever to play in a world cup was assembled. What went wrong?

hahaahaha

I wouldn't be talking. Your country can't even qualify in CONCACAF against daunting teams like El Salvador, Trinidad and Tobago, and Haiti.

>What went wrong?
Italy itself is supposedly poorer now, and most of their clubs were sucking money out of rich owners.

Another problem is how hard it is to build a modern stadium (club-owned and with no fucking track course around the field).

By hiring more pure breed italian footballers instead of niggers like Cuadrado

It's the same one team monopoly league as in Germany. But without modern stadiums. I don't know if Spain was just lucky to have two big teams or they have that mentality on purpose but it's clearly working out better in the long run.

I was laughing at the picture and no one gives a shit about divegrass.

Every generation goes through a dominant period. English teams did it, Italian teams did it, German, Dutch and now Spanish teams.

What do stadiums have to do with quality? If that were the case then the US should be the best football nation in the world.

None of those guys look strong.

i literally have gattuso's body and yet nobody ever invited me for a photoshoot

Gattuso was invited to do that photoshoot for his fame and not for his body

>manlet
>the state of germanistan

INTER

I want to jack off with them and splurge semen on my couch

It's a steady decent income. It gives the club a bit more of a breathing room to be self-sustained. But you can only earn money from it if the stadium belongs to the club. And if it's shitty and old not many people are going to come. You can also earn some money by selling the arena name.
Look at how it rejuvenated Juventus. No other team in Italy is even close to them now. Old Juventus was about refball, new one is about money, like Bayern. As football is becoming progressively more commercialized, finding sources of income is crucial and Italy had fallen behind quite a lot on that.

is that Pirlo in the background? poor guy is having to control his urge to fucking punch someone

Stadiums help with earnings.

America is still a young soccer nation with rather poor scouting

If America gets as serious about soccer as they are about NFL and NBA then surely America will be the most dominant soccer nation with a decade or 2.

he's literally taller than me

>he doesent realize Real Madrid is the wealthier Team on CL

money is alwawys the answer, i would like to point ou Juventus is the wealthier team in italy (and they won the serie A numerous time in row last years)

>I don't know if Spain was just lucky to have two big teams or they have that mentality on purpose but it's clearly working out better in the long run.

Because one of them is basically in a foreign country but plays in the same league.

sry breh
:(

Finally a place for heterosexuals to discuss heterosexual pride.

At least Juve is trying and spending a lot of money, the real disgraces are Mi Lan and Lin Ter, and no one expects anything from Napolel and AS Reddit anyway. At least Juve went to 2 Finals in 3 years, Barcelona and Real were/are simply better teams.