Stewart has become a coloring book safespace loonie

youtube.com/watch?v=sDm5hS3OSZ0

Very sad to see

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2016/11/11/scenes-from-the-liberal-meltdown/
slate.com/blogs/schooled/2016/06/17/the_upper_west_side_is_new_york_s_latest_school_integration_battleground.html
ew.com/article/2016/11/09/samantha-bee-trump-white-people-ruined-america
thefreethoughtproject.com/hillarys-top-donor-buys-onion-starts-publishing-propaganda-immediately/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>watching Jon Stewart OR Samantha Bee

JUST

>Samantha Bee
I don't understand how she has an audience. All of Jon's stooges besides Rob Riggle were unfunny pieces of shit.

Typical Sup Forums virgin.

Women like her.

I'm sure women like Jon Stewart. Sorry I'm not a sexist, I'd hoped they'd find a quality in this dyke besides she has a pussy.

but the joke in that scene is how silly it looks for an adult to be coloring

Except SJWs actually do it - his fanbase

Thats just how pathetic liberals are now that they are now able to make fun of themselves

Stewart looks like a fucking hobo in every recent appearance he made after he retired.
Even Letterman is in better shape than him.

>that they are now able to make fun of themselves

that's basic fucking comedy, are you 12?

Reminder that america isnt yours

It never was

You fucking white males

You dont own police

>Liberals
>Being able to make fun of themselves

lel what world do you live in

I'm getting mixed signals here

It's actually not a satire/parody

It's an embracing of "dude coloring books calm your nerves! adults can do it too!"

He's almost evolved into his final form

but the joke, hence the laughter, was seeing jon stewart, an adult, coloring. how autistic are you?

An entire thread just so some asshole can willfully misinterpret a simple joke.

Fuck the Internet is dumb as hell right now.

>libs wearing diaper pins as a sign of resistance
>colleges organising cry-ins and play-doh therapy sessions
>their leaders are playing with colouring books

I miss when leftists purged people and shit

like most bullies they back down and break down when they get scared

Broheim, it's Sup Forums. Why do you even need to ask that?

nypost.com/2016/11/11/scenes-from-the-liberal-meltdown/

>The University of Michigan offered its traumatized students coloring books and Play-Doh to calm them.

these attempts at being smug towards liberals keeps getting sadder every day.

that doesnt change the joke. knowledge of this is required for it to even be a joke in the first place. again, how autistic are you?

Hey man, there's nothing wrong with adults enjoying structured art. Structured actions can help people obtain catharsis in a world they may view as otherwise chaotic, hence why there's an exceedingly large market of tacticool "professional ex-military" training programs to help fatties whose idea of EDC is half a dozen Snickers and a glocknade with one baby killing assault clip. Lately, paint by numbers, among other activities, has been utilized for sufferers of dementia as means to, optimistically, illicit loose memory connections through neural structures associated with creativity.

I saw Samantha Bee's coverage of after Trump was elected and it was all absolutely terrible.

You dont have to like Trump and go ahead make fun of him and he'll even rant that he won, but she was so absolutely terrible at delivering her lines and her message. It was even beyond Current Year Man. Not even assmad jokes, but pure asspain and scolding of anyone who didn't vote for Hillary. I felt like I was being lectured to, not having jokes told to me.

Fuck she's awful.

being a coloring book safespace loonie > being on full frontal with samantha bee

Are they going to start recycling washed up liberal comedians/pundits now

land of the free home of the JUST

Stewart should go back to the Daily Show, Noah is shit, and the Trump presidency will be a goldmine, hell he's already completely contradicted himself and he's not even sworn in yet.

why not drawing or painting instead?

She and her liberal echo chamber of idiots helped make Trump president. The wall of liberal media calling anyone who supported Trump's ideas deplorable made the media itself suspect and the charge of collusion with the democrats have merit even bore the wikileak emails.

nice repeating digits btw

>haha these faggots and their colouring books
>let me play my video games get away feminists

is not that he lied, they don't let him do what he wants

LOL

Reminder this Bitch sends her kids to a segregated school

slate.com/blogs/schooled/2016/06/17/the_upper_west_side_is_new_york_s_latest_school_integration_battleground.html

Because it's not structured.
Structure gets people over the hump of getting into the activity. Also, structured activities are less likely to alienate people who perceive themselves as not being creative or artistic.

At the end of the day, we're all just wagecucks that need someone/thing to tell us what to do, when to do it, and allow us to turn off our brains.
Thanks Marvel!

prove her wrong

really makes you think

Trump has broken so many people this election. He is the greatest troll to ever live.

Done.

Cringe

>Latinx
Is this the fresher, edgier, more radical, tubular, in your face Mexican?

god damn liberals are subhumans, it's so sad to see society allow them to exist.

>freaks cheering for the murder of Gary Johnson because their meme candidate didn't get elected

Why are liberals so deplorable?

It's for spics that don't fit into the Latino/Latina gender continuum

Didn't even support Trump but all this meltdown feels satisfying.

Please, PLEASE tell me that's some Onion-article or something.

>The University of Michigan offered its traumatized students coloring books and Play-Doh to calm them.

fucking whitey assigning shit like they please, not knowing they we use "@" to avoid masculine or feninine pronouns

Seriously this. He could do not a single thing that he said he was going to do and the liberal asspain would *still* be fucking worth all of it.

The best part for me is Obama getting fucking rekt
Pic seriously related

I liked her on TDS but as a host she's mediocre at best. Her "destroy all white people" breakdown was embarrassing, far more than anything Oliver does.

>Imagine America with no white people

GAS MYSELF

>Trump is going to get rid of the cheap labor that make his businesses possible. KEK
>The wall will probably never even be completed (if it's even started) and will probably accomplish nothing but putting a lot of cash in the pockets of cronies.
>You think a Manhattan billionaire who lives by the philosophy that there are only winners and losers in life gives a flying fuck about a bunch of white trash poors in the rust belt? He'll abandon the working poor faster than it takes to shoot heroin.

Still he destroyed two political dynasties, caused oceans of hysterical SJW tears, and gave us the hottest First Lady in decades. So it's all good.

>I should've thrown gary johnson off from that fucking wall
It's a fine joke, but that it is followed by cheers and applause rather than laughter is disturbing.

>Not just going with Hispanic instead cisshet patriarchy Latino

Wyatt Senac was good too.

Her whatnow?

>Slav
>hot
One beet has been deposited in your satchel dear vatnik.

ew.com/article/2016/11/09/samantha-bee-trump-white-people-ruined-america

Gee, it's like there's a system of checks and balances in place.

Ouch what a bitch.

>heh not racist when i do it ;)

>muslims complain that they aren't integrated well enough into Western society when they insult its largest demographic

Hmmm.

>goes through list of who's blaming who
>"bernie supporters are blaming the dnc for electing hillary"
No, you dumb bitch, this is exactly the problem
People are blaming the DNC for bypassing democracy and being so arrogant as to think they know better than the voterbase who should be president and rigging the process

Skirting around the issue is exactly why no one trusts the media anymore
You''re part of the fucking problem and no amount of gary johnson jokes will change that

>they think that it would remain a super power and not turn into a thirdworld shithole.

kek, whites are down to 60% and we are pretty much already a thirdworld shithole.

I can't wait until obama has to stand on stage next to Trump during the inauguration

Why? They're besties
I think Biden's getting jealous

Stewart should just have an ambush journalism show where he shows up looking like a hobo and calls out politicians and pr people for bussiness for their bullshit as he cites his encyclopedic knowledge of political history

>Mfw my parents get 80% of their news from Samantha Bee, John Oliver, Stephen Colbert, Trevor Noah, and previously Larry Wilmore.

Don't even tell me he's not secretly thrilled that old bitch got the smug smile wiped off her face.

>mfw I'd actually watch the shit out of this if Stewart ignored bipartisanism and attacked both democrats and republicans
fund it
fuck it, it doesn't even need money. stewart would do it just for the exposure

No

There are also other colleges that had therapy puppies

To be honest I would totally pretend to be a distraught paper-skinned ninny if it meant I got to play with some doggos.

They did this at my university although it was just called "de-stress Activities" and was done right before finals week.

I liked playing with the puppers t b h

This should be a much bigger deal. Yet another entitled white woman scolding her race while hiding behind a safe space of hypocrisy.

>The Onion
>a leftist site making fun of lefties

That'll be the day

>traumatized
>for holding a democratic election

I lack the words. It's beyond the scope of being sickening or pathetic.

this
thefreethoughtproject.com/hillarys-top-donor-buys-onion-starts-publishing-propaganda-immediately/

It's not surprising. Most people who insist that all non-whites are paragons of humanity usually have very little interaction with non-whites and/or are secretly scared of them.

Samantha Bee is such a manhating cunt.

The Onion has always leaned more left than right, but I did notice that it became much more extreme this year. They now regularly publish articles that boil down to nothing more than DUDE CONSERVATIVES LMAO

Yeah. And the folks doing the checking and balancing are in the pockets of financial and corporate interests. Yup. That will work perfectly in the interests of the american people. No way in hell theyll put their masters needs before ours. No way in hell.

>All of Jon's stooges besides Rob Riggle were unfunny pieces of shit.
The mexican guy was ok. Lewis Black can be funny. The guy with the mustache who mimicked a millionaire was ok. Samantha's husband was ok. Wyatt Cenac had moments. The tall new guy seemed all right.
All of them blinded by the conformism of corporate media, but still sometimes funny. Not Samantha though, she is unbearable.

>tfw adult coloring books are a real thing

I've seen them being used by hipsters twice irl now.

This madness must fucking stop.

This.

I'm pretty sure she is just pandering to her demographic. She likes the D and has kids.

Good for her I say, she carved out a corner of the market and her check clears every week.

Is he actually making fun of the triggered whiney liberals?

>Slovenians
>Slavs

Pure Padanian blood

Where do people get the gall to just drag white people through the mud and say all sorts of horrible shit about them? White people made this country. I don't recall fried chicken and watermelon being served at the mess hall at the Continental Congress.

Slav is a linguistic classification, not a genetic one.