Doctor Strange opening scene is the literal definition of "kino"

This film gives you an incentive to rewatch it because it adds some cool context scenes especially the opening one that you wouldn't have noticed on your first watch. The opening scene is an example of this.

>The Ancient One is wearing a hood because she's channeling the Dark Dimension and has to hide Dormmamu's mark on her head.
>Kacellius calls her a "hypocrite" when he sees her bend reality which is a power you get from the Dark Dimension
>When Kacellius and his goons are running away from her they get stopped by a mirror like effect. At first I thought it was just a cool visual but actually it was the Ancient One transporting them to the Mirror Dimension to amplify her powers and keep civilians safe
>After the fight the Ancient One opens a portal and walks through it. She is exiting the Mirror Dimension.

Pure kino.

>more capeshit threads
Go fuck yourself MCUck.

>the literal definition of kino is literally that it's a movie theatre

kys and take that shitty meme with you

Fuck off to Sup Forums capeshiteater.

Saged

You missed Sup Forums faggot. This board isn't about kids comics.

>DCucks ITT are mad their shitty Snyderbait will never be as kino as the MCU

You are now aware that you live in a world, a terrifying world, where there are people right this moment who use terms such as "canon" and "cinematic universe" when talking about films and television shows.

A terrifying world where imagined characters on a screen are required, according to those who discuss them, to adhere to "ground rules" set out by the creators of said-characters. A terrifying world where those that discuss these characters and their actions, are actually enraged if said-characters deviate from the mannerisms expected of them, the mannerisms that may have initially been set in the pages of a comic book.

Think about that. A comic book. For children. Yes, pictures and words on the same page, which are meant to be read by children, that are actually read by adults who then bicker and express their frustration at film-adaptations of these comic books not being "faithful". Faithful to a comic book. That's supposed to be read by young children.

This is your world. This is the world of capeshit. Terrifying, isn't i?

I was waiting for someone to post this. Thanks Woodsposter.

The opening scene really took you into their universe. That's what Marvel have been successfully doing all this time.

And it is actually invigorating, right when you are starting to feel the fatigue after watching crap like SS, BVS, Apocalypse, they remind you of how awesome Marvel superhero's world is.

You're not fooling anyone OP. You can take your Mickey Mouse propaganda and shove it.

i'd love to hear the real james woods read this

FUCK OFF TO Sup Forums YOU HAVE AN ENTIRE FUCKING BOARD TO TALK ABOUT CAPESHIT YOU FUCKING SHILL SHITS

Literally check the unique poster count for this thread. This is my second post ITT(the first was when I called out those obvious DCucks). Accept that nobody likes your shitty movies.

DORMAMMU?

Fuck off Mickey Mouse your shilling is obvious to everyone now.

>Cant discuss a film on Sup Forums

>faggot janny deletes the DC thread but let's this one stay
Mickey Mouse pockets are deep

Did you seriously not pick up on this stuff the first time you watched it?

>mfw "professional" critics sound exactly as shallow as this obviously paid shill

Not even trying anymore

How could I pick up on it when I haven't gotten context on anything yet?

Dude it's like the 2001 of capeshit YOUR MIND WILL BE BLOWN

>it's imperfect but enjoyable, and it looks good!

Man the Mouse is getting stingy with the shills

>DC babies still think people are biased against their shitty films

How autistic do you have to be TO unironically believe BvS was a good film?

Saying it's like 2001 isn't saying it's flawed. It's a straight up lie funded by Disney's PR agency.

Marvel movies are all way inflated in score. While in truth they are kiddy shit movies intended for people who don't like real life.

Hacksaw Ridge gets point deducted because it wasn't shilling for leftists as hard as Marvelshit does.

This is the most underaged post I've ever seen on this site.

How do we have hourly discussions here about RT and autistic STILL don't understand how the site works? How

I know what you are MCUck. And your tactics aren't working.

It still implies it had more positive reviews than Hacksaw Ridge. This is the power of Disney bribes and liberal shills.

Daily reminder that There Will Be Blood has a 90% fresh score in RT. That's right, that cringefest that is Dr Quippyman has the same score than There Will Be Blood

Or people just plain liked Strange more? You fucking underaged.

Haha fuck my sides

>Saying it's like 2001 isn't saying it's flawed. It's a straight up lie funded by Disney's PR agency.

We all know they buy reviews, it's just obvious at this point, I just wish Dr Strange wasn't being destroyed so hard in comparision to Suicide Squad so marlelshills would leave us alone

Why does Sup Forums hate Marvel so much?

It's the most obvious case of corruption in the critic industry, although certainly not the only one

Because they destroyed Hollywood and they corrupted the critics. Also obnoxious SJWs.

This place is filled with underaged autistic conservative contrarians.

>Films gets consistent quality reviews
>Critics are clearly paid off

Fuck off autist.

>s-stop shitting on my liberal propaganda
Fuck off Mickey Mouse. Trump won. It's over. Get over it.

>an awful movie that even kids would find shallow gets rated higher than great movies
>NOTHING WRONG TO SEE HERE CARRY ON AND REMEMBER TO SUPPORT DISNEY AND DIVERSITY
Fuck off

Careful with those buzzwords and that samefagging, my shill friend. You're only embarrasing yourself right now

>11 posters ITT
>I'm the OP

You are samefagging hard. Did a Disney exec touch you?