REKT

fantastic post

incredible post

amazing post

sublime post

incomparable post

TSTUpendous post

superb post

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

bad post

terrific post

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

immeasurable post

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
THEY
UNIRONICALLY
THOUGHT
THEY
COULD
BEAT
REAL MADRID CLUB DE FUTBOL
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA
Sup Forums BTFO
SLOVAKIA BTFO
ITALY BTFO
AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
I AM SO GLAD I LIVE IN THE 21TH CENTURY SO I CAN LAUGH AT YOU OVER THE INTERNET
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
DELUDED FUCKS
YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT FOOTBALL
GET REKT SLOVAKIA YOU FUCKING ENTITLED RETARDED KEK YOU ARE LITERALLY THE LAST SHIT IN EUROPE
I LAUGH AT YOUR FUCKING FACE AGAIN
BEST CLUB IN FOOTBALL HISTORY
BEST CLUB IN FOOTBALL HISTORY AND ITS NOT EVEN CLOSE
ITS NOT EVEN CLOSE
GET REKT
GET FUCKED
GET ABSOLUTELY BOOTYBLASTED
03/06/2017 BEST DAY OF MY LIFE

i wish ajax won the europal eague

Check these digits.

MAN U YOU'RE NEXT
MAN U YOU'RE NEXT
MAN U YOU'RE NEXT
MAN U YOU'RE NEXT
MAN U YOU'RE NEXT
MAN U YOU'RE NEXT
MAN U YOU'RE NEXT YOU FUCKING PAKIS

TSUUUUUpenduous post

>unironically thinking they could park the bus against real madrid like it was pescara
>concede 4 like fucking atletico
FOUR
FOUR FUCKING GOALS
Honestly kill yourselves fucking Juventus costumers.
>THE BEST DEFENSE ON EUROPE LA
>CONCEDE FOUR (4)
LOL
LEL
JEJ
KEK
GET FUCKING REKT

quintuples post

Slovakia is beyond shadow of a doubt one of my least favourite Eastern European nations.
The reasons for this are very diverse.

For example, I was on a high school trip in Naples; I was sixteen at the time, geeky and I hadn't seen any pussy for a good year (my first girlfriend, who had dumped me a few days after we got together). I had this habit of walking away from my classmates, especially during the evening, when the school trip was about going to the disco or to the pub and having crazy fun.
One of these evenings at the pub I was at the counter drinking half a pint of beer, when a lady approaches me and starts chatting up; it's a bit strange, like when an loony old man starts talking endlessly, but the lady was nice and smart. She sure had a hideous slovakian accent, though (I found out she had moved to Naples ten years before).
We talk for a while: why I am here, where I live, she offers strong cocktails for me, she gets closer and closer and before I even notice it I find her leg over mine and a hand touching my package; the thing that aroused me the most was thinking about how slutty she could be.

When she feels my strong boner, she suggests we go to her place, and how could I refuse? I say fuck you to the rest of the class, hoping they wouldn't worry about my absence, and we go to the lady's house.
As soon as we're in she puts her tongue in my mouth and we know we both want it: an unforgettable lay.

So at the end as I'm coming lavishly in her open mouth, the door busts open and a disgusting Czech wearing some filthy rags tatters his way into the room; he had such a hideous slovakian accent I can't even reproduce it, and he said something which I thought sounded like "Mom, what the fuck are you doing?! Again?!?!" and the mother, with a slightly less hideous slovakian accent, said: "No, user, this is not what it looks like!" squirting jizz from her mouth as she yelled the words.

And this was that time when I fucked that Slovakian Juve costumer's mother.

Great post

Top post

Superlative post

Brilliant post

splendent post

In all honesty, and now that I have calmed down, I just want to say
GET
REKT