As a gay person, I have to wonder something

As a gay person, I have to wonder something.

Why is it trendy to be gay, or pretending to be gay? Or trans? I don't like this.

Attached: t903v2u23hnz.png (256x256, 27K)

being gay is a sin

only fags fuck vaginas

>Being straight is "normal"
>Being normal is not being special
>Be not straight
>Be special
>Feel good because you are special

The end

Attached: EUymebyyJi4kzmldBQXFk-PoT4wN0PA5Yt2xNnarjtY.jpg (564x767, 60K)

Don't think you quite get how it works

this

Be celibate.
This rabbit hole is the deepest of all.

Gay isn't trendy, nobody really cares except the super religious or shithole countries where they still believe in witchcraft and have dictators.

Transtrenders are a thing because you can be a huge attention whore thinking you're a unique special individual who can play the victim card constantly. Also autism is linked to transgender identifying people. I believe some people have genuine long term gender dysphoria but most people identifying as trans aren't actually.

Fag here too, to be honest I really hate other gays

Attached: 4676ue3lzw101.png (1059x642, 170K)

Have you been to California? Some people are gay over there because they think it's cool. I legitimately believe its a contagious disease over there.

You're assumption is wrong. It's not trendy. It's gay.

How do you prove they're doing it "to be cool"?

I don't mind people who are gay or trans or whatever. I don't oppose gay rights, if you want rights to get married that's fine by me, go for it.
What I do mind is being told I'm the asshole for "misgendering" someone. How was I supposed to know that? Like saying "yeah man" is the same as calling someone a nazi?
I swear I'm going to identify as an apache attack helicopter and get upset at everyone who doesn't identify me as an apache attack helicopter, seriously what the fuck is even happening these days.

How do you prove they're not?

That depends. How far are you willing to go, user?

Is it? Do you actually think someone who is hetero would want to pretend to enjoy dick or get a life altering operation because it's "trendy "?
Okay. The last one, people get crazy operations for weird reasons, but again no sane hetero person is going trans because it's trendy.

>I'm not a special snowflake anymore
>I don't like it

Admittedly not very far.

Attached: 1504713932331.png (1409x4759, 404K)

However, I never said a significant amount of they gays over there do it to be cool. I only said "some", and there always are some special attention seekers for every demographic whether its race or sexuality or whatever.

Despite being gay, OP is not a faggot.

Attached: 459471-thinking.jpg (500x333, 31K)

Attached: gay02.jpg (943x1200, 110K)

And some people in this world are idiots and think about incredibly stupid things to pass their time.

same. transtrenders make me feel legitimately embarrassed to be trans by association with those fucks