If you let the last thread die while I was making mine, fuck you

If you let the last thread die while I was making mine, fuck you.

Attached: fuck.png (1200x800, 9K)

Attached: its me.png (1200x800, 116K)

Bump. Almost done.

What are you? 12

(He's on to us)

it needs to be updated, but here is mine

Attached: aktuell.jpg (3828x1432, 1.41M)

May as well be ig

Attached: 1521423882372.jpg (1200x800, 131K)

Holy crap, mate. nice!

Oldfag checking in. Been here since August 2005. It seems to surprise newfags that there are people 30+ still browsing Sup Forums. Hopefully I inspire other oldfags to contribute to these threads.

You're basically who I think of as "the new Sup Forums" and I don't mean that as an insult. You just tick a lot of checkboxes: young (possibly under 18 and lying about age), half gay, not particularly interested in reading, something of a stoner.

>video games are for faggots that will probably go nuts and shoot everyone at their school
Right. That makes sense.

Attached: Profile.png (1200x799, 850K)

damn your taste in music went downhill

I'm going to keep working on mine.

My god this reads like bad sonic fanfiction.
I really hope this is parody.

>I really hope this is parody.
Nope.

And which one is yours?

bump

you're right with the reading part, but otherwise i quite the opposite.
i dont even know why i should bother to lie about my age on a page like this

I haven't seen one of these threads in ages. I'll sum it up: each one of you are above average intelligence and at least average looks but have a horrible sex life.

>you're right with the reading part but otherwise i quite the opposite.
Are you? If you're bisexual, you're half gay. Not saying that like it's a bad thing, it just is what it is. If you like to smoke on the weekends, you're a part time stoner.

I'm not judging you for any of this. I'm just interpreting the data you have chosen to provide.

>i dont even know why i should bother to lie about my age on a page like this
I'll take your word for it if you say you're 18. But you'd be dumb not to lie if you were younger. People 17 and under get insta banned when they slip up and mention their age. People delight in snitching to the mods.

Please don't impersonate me, user. This makes me angry.
That's not me you're responding to

Attached: op.png (160x155, 5K)

>That's not me you're responding to
I believe you. In fact, I was going to ask why you speak English like it's a second language.

Attached: yea meme.png (1280x800, 70K)

>rick and morty
you must have a high iq and suck lots of cocks
seriously though kill yourself

okay, then you can call me a part time stoner.
and i am straight.

it's funny how you interpret the data that i provide by assuming that its a lie .
but whatever

Are you ?

what has rick and morty to do with my iq?
i basically just took it as my favorite show, since i hate tv shows in general. they take way to much of your time and since rick and morty has no overall story and i can watch every 20 minute episode as a stand alone. i like that

>what has rick and morty to do with my iq?
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

yep.

You look like the kind of faggot that says they were born in the wrong generation or only drink PBR...

Very nice, friend

Attached: copypasta.jpg (600x449, 39K)

Lol, I don't drink, and I couldn't be any happier with the generation I was born in. I actually just like old movies---if they're comedy, at least. And the 80s isn't even that old to begin with.

I hate people who say that shit. They're really ungrateful and don't realize that they couldn't go a day in a different decade.

Attached: 1521423882372.png (1200x800, 15K)

Hmm. Not as bad as I thought then.
You seem like a fine enough lad based on that.

>Hobbies
>birds

>various japs cartoons

Attached: 1520828223900.png (340x340, 76K)

And do you realize you responded to something that wasn't directed at you, as pointed out by

Wow a faggot with some bait

Attached: sketch-1521427341810.png (1620x1080, 200K)

Yes you ate thinking anime isn't cartoons and inb4 you think I'm the orignal user

Attached: Screenshot_20180318-224244.png (720x1280, 212K)

Fuck you, nigger. What are you going to do about it?

Do you speak English by chance?

Attached: 1520828992928.jpg (711x711, 67K)

Attached: Untitled.gif (1200x800, 48K)

lets just skip to comparing cock sizes...

Almost 5 inches.

39 year old single virgin, here.

Second language still dosent lessen your autism

Attached: 1521408114231.jpg (771x767, 79K)

Attached: 1521423882372.png (1200x800, 54K)

Did you go full blown retard on me?
Stay in highschool, champ...

Attached: 1521236471840.gif (342x342, 436K)

>Bump