Just discovered this album and listened to it like 4 times, I really love it but I'm not sure if I'm supposed to

just discovered this album and listened to it like 4 times, I really love it but I'm not sure if I'm supposed to

can anyone blackpill me on Tycho? is he a normie artist or actually worthwhile?

He's normie in Sup Forums's eyes. Don't be influenced though its up to you what you should like and dislike and not what mu thinks is a "knockoff Boards of Canada"

Boards of Canada is shit though

is it contrarian hour? alright, radiohead sucks.

Very normie and bland with no variation between songs. I guess I still like it though, but it's way too safe. I prefer the 2 albums before it

>no variation between songs
this

>I really love it
>is he a normie artist or actually worthwhile?
if you like it then listen to it. Stop being retarded

YouTube-core

Objectively wrong and not an argument.

gb2yt

>le I listen 2 real ambient XD tangerine dream, eno, cluster, le list goes on

Why did you post this? Are you braindead?

Tycho is goat backgrounds music and are pretty good live but their latest release was garbo.

it's decent but there are better alternatives. the whole chillwave thing just had the most appeal with tycho for various reasons

>Tycho
>Chillwave
What the fuck ,it's instrumental ambient music you tryhard . Tycho is unpretentious although maybe a bit boring for some, that's just about their harshest criticism

i don't use that term as an insult, although it appears you took it that way. i think chillwave was one of the more legitimate internet music memes in the past 7-8 years

>le epic comeback meme xDDD

whats the deal? People call it chillwave

Braindead, then.

Anything you like someone on Sup Forums will shit talk. This board is beyond contrarian and retardation. If you like it, you like it. Enjoy it.

nice

I think that would more go for acts like Toro Y Moi and anything that came about in that era. And no I don't have anything against it but Tycho is soft electronic

tycho is literally chillwave defined

this

that fact that nobody has said
>boreds of canada
yet shows that Sup Forums has been taken over by newfags

Except it's downtempo
Chillwave is neon Indian / washed out

>is he a normie artist
This is the most normie youtube album you pleb

you're just naming other chillwave artists