Favourite conspiracy theory, Sup Forums?

Favourite conspiracy theory, Sup Forums?

Attached: squibward.jpg (260x194, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B1tQbFenfSc
youtube.com/watch?v=NYiZR6-_37I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Finland doesn't exist

women's rights

why not?

Oh God here goes.
Well firstly they say that the actual ‘place of Finland’ is just Eastern Sweden. Helsinki is in Eastern Sweden and when people fly there it’s not like they would notice.
World maps are altered as it’s a U.N conspiracy to keep people believing in Finland. And the idea that an entire country is made up seems so bizarre that nobody would ever believe it, making it easy to do.
Finland’s main company, Nokia, is apparently owned by the Japanese and they’re a main player in this.
Now as for ‘why’ people would want to invent Finland as a country that’s a bit more in depth and there’s a few reasons as to why Sweden and Russia go along with it but it’s mostly to do with Japanese fishing rights.
You see the Japanese love their sushi but tight fishing regulations and public outcry mean they can’t fish as much as they want. So after the Cold War they agreed with Russia to create a ‘landmass’ called Finland where they could fish. After all, if people thought there was a country there nobody would expect the Japanese to be harpooning whales would they?
The fish is then transported through Russia where a small percentage of the food is given to the population, (they were of course starving at the time of Finland being invented), and then is shipped to Japan under the disguise of ‘Nokia’ products. Japan is apparently one of the worlds largest importers of Nokia products despite the fact that ‘nobody there owns a Nokia phone’ apparently.
The crux of all this however, and my favourite part, is the homage that the Japanese gave to this entire conspiracy theory.
What do fish have? Fins. Therefore they named their imaginary country Finland.
There are loads more that they go on about but I can’t remember it all at the moment.

This is so fucking stupid, I love it.

Do the people that live there not know it doesn't exist? I've met people from Finland when I was in Europe. Or are they in on it as well?

Women's oppression in the west, both current and historically.
Women have always been a privileged class who contributed very little while reaping all of the comforts men did not.
Rape has never been acceptable, and has always been punished harshly.
Domestic abuse has never been acceptable, and has always been punished harshly.
every couple decades the equivalent of a "women's rights" movement forms, pretty much since the beginning of recorded history. Men love women so much they always just nod and play along on their to and from doing the work that makes society function.

youtube.com/watch?v=B1tQbFenfSc

the queen is a reptar and you fucking know it

Jared Fogle did 9-11.

joos aren't lizard people.

they're bird people (dem beaks).

>higher lizards evolved into birds.

Jews.
Oh wait, that's a fact not a theory.

Anyone have any good documentaries for conspiracies? No amateur narrator directionless all over the place bullshit pls

New Coke was just a stunt to move Coca Cola from expensive sugar to cheaper HFCS.

Attached: 150px-New_Coke_can.jpg (150x281, 18K)

>Domestic abuse has never been acceptable, and has always been punished harshly.
Nope, i went to the hospital with a cut foot when i was 7 in 1977. There was an old lady sitting there in casualty covered in blood from a gash in her forehead.
I asked the grownups what happened to her, they said she was hit by her husband. It was something people just shrugged about. My Dad used to slap my mum in the face if she wasn't paying attention.
If a woman went to a police station back then and tried to get her husband charged with rape, the police would have laughed and wondered why she was confused.
"he's your husband isn't he?"
Those times weren't better and they led to boys growing up and being feminized, told all aggression was bad. The bugmen and soyboys of today are a too-far reaction to the easy brutality of the past.

nice.

I like this.

They were fucking lying to you. They're from East Sweden. Do be fooled.

The moon, hollow n purposely put there alien bases

I'd say cloud people but that's no theory.

recommended video on this???

Attached: theresbobandy.jpg (300x300, 36K)

nump

El Hermano de Jiren in Dragon ball super

Attached: bwLm7SZ.jpg (299x563, 63K)

what's the difference m8?

The earth is actually flat. The moon landing was fake.

Preech it

The sun is cold, Nikola Tesla flew to Pluto in 1933 in just 3 hours.All nuclear weapons are no longer functional. Germans went to space in 1934 and stayed there

Muss man wissen

youtube.com/watch?v=NYiZR6-_37I

Attached: stoll glasklar.jpg (400x400, 89K)

missed it
you know nothing

>9/11
>Conspiracy Theory
Pick one, retarded nigger.

Russia hacking the election is my current tinfoil tier favourite conspiracy openly proven false. Fucking propaganda these days

Attached: 638F4739-1C58-4420-8017-B130F3A49294.png (640x1136, 128K)

Best conspiracy ever ever

Attached: Screenshot_20180318-221516.png (1080x1920, 1.93M)