What type of razor do you like to use ,for shaving?

what type of razor do you like to use ,for shaving?

also is their a better board for this thread?

Attached: safety-razor-comparison.jpg (1000x667, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rAi3t5aOHHo?t=5
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

those cheap blue disposable ones. They work fine. Anything else is a scam.

Which razor would you fuck?
Ftfy

>comb technology.

>why is it so far behind our razor and toothbrush fields?

This is what I'm using. Bought it for $40

Attached: 51120580_Alt01.jpg (488x488, 35K)

Because you cant gimmick a comb

safety razors for sure
>fun to collect, lots of variety- you can go vintage or modern
>blades are super cheap
>requires a little skill to use

Attached: fatboy.jpg (275x183, 6K)

I use a Van Der Hagen safety razor.

This

i'd also like to add that i'd always thought about shaving as a chore when i began wet shaving- now it's something that i enjoy and look forward to

BIC disposable single blade razor

Attached: 61BuD0QaODL._SY679_.jpg (394x679, 16K)

Van Der Hagen, the walmart special! (I use one too)

Some day I'd like to get a damascus straight razor and become a man.

Attached: il_fullxfull.314557691.jpg (753x584, 54K)

Double Edge safety razor for me.

Attached: 1504536701093.jpg (2080x1560, 210K)

Sweeney Todd's favorite.

gold dollar has some great entry level straights. they're made in china, but are actually surprisingly nice- good shavers too once you get them honed

this. barbasol 5 pk from dollar tree 1$. lasts me a month.

I'd like to get a quality one too but they are so expensive, really beautiful though.

youtu.be/rAi3t5aOHHo?t=5

From left to right I use the third on. 20 bucks a month for 4 blades use one a week closest shave I've ever had

double edge safeties

I don't care, just fuck that horrible thing on the right.

Straight edge and safety razors are way cheaper in the long run though.

My sister accidentally bumped her husband one morning while he was shaving with his straight razor. The blade slipped and made a 1.5" slit in his throat. He didn't die but he bled a lot and decided to use a normal razor and stop being a try hard faggot in the future.

>shows only one type of electric razor

From the left I use the 2nd one. I don't get thick facial hair and I work at a pizza place so it does the trick. Also, the clean shaven look is coming back. Beard fags killed the beard.

Well at least now he looks like he's been in a hostage situation.

Went safety razor last year and havent gone back

>his wife
Heidelberg dueling scar would be more accurate.

What kind of weak ass faggot you need to be to let that happen to you?

double edge safety razor is the way to go. as another user said, it turned shaving from an annoyance into something i looked forward to doing every day

I use the second from the left, but am not convinced this is a good choice. The blades are ridiculously expensive.

I am interested in trying out a safety razor, but I'm usually rushed and tired in the mornings so I feel like I would cut myself a lot.

Might just get something like this

Does it give you a closer shave than those three blade razors?

I'm lazy so I just use an electric trimmer to keep my beard from going full hobo.

its about as close as you can get without using a straight razor

dis

Attached: WC20PAS24C.jpg (1500x1500, 271K)

Found him

Attached: PAY-Alan-Bailey-with-the-wound-on-his-neck.jpg (1840x1227, 157K)

>I would cut myself a lot.

You get used to it quickly, cuts and irritation happen because of dull or cheap blades so just get quality ones.

Thanks for the inspiration. Do you do one, two or three pass shaving?

Truly the master race

Attached: mevbf1n9fyqx.jpg (2048x1366, 219K)

any collectors out there?
what's the coolest shit in your collection?

What soap do you use?

I really enjoy the stirling soap particularly sharp dressed man and mountain man. Tried the truefitt and hill sandalwood and i could never get it to lather.

>stirling
my man

my fav scent from them is probably barbershop. i use b&m's leviathan a lot, too.

my beard hair is thick and I've always had mixed results but I tried dollar shave club and they seem to work the best for me. YMMV OP

I always want to try the barrister and man but the price holds me back ($12.00 vs $18.00). Also, the place that i get my shaving gear from carries a limited selection of b&m (bay rum and chesire).

a fuckin machete nigga get on my level pleb

i use #3 and it takes 1 AAA battery and buzzes. i dont know why i would use anything else

Electric like in the picture except wayyy older model. It's so much easier and hardly takes any time at all.

Second one from the left.

I shave every day, and go through one a week.

I also shave my head, and use a lady’s leg razor for that once or twice a week, which lasts about a month.

Got as a gift, got lost in luggage, replaced with same one because it’s a great little shaver. Like $50-60 I think

Attached: 44BCDABC-091C-4D34-81A5-E9B089BD1705.jpg (450x450, 23K)

Far left, safety razors are the shit

Magula

3 (the second to the right.

it's top quality and cheap at costco tbhfam.

Third one plus Clippers to trim

Good goy, pay for those cartridges.

I use a small electric razor to clean up the cheek outline and general shape of my beard.

Braun series 3 340s-4. Affordable, wet and dry (yes can be used under water) no shaving foam needed (you can use it but works better without it) close shaving, no irritation, very portable, fast charging, can't be used while plugged but 5 minutes of charge will be enough for a 15/20 minutes shaving (full charge time: 1 hour) not better shaving than a straight razor but very close

Attached: 51rsm1jD6uL._SL1000_.jpg (1000x1000, 54K)

You shouldn't have to worry about cutting yourself. Practice with one a bit on a day off where you aren't rushing to leave in the morning. I would just recommend getting some decent shaving soap or cream and a good aftershave balm without alcohol. A box of 100 razor blades go for $10-$20 depending what brand. The brand I use is shark and they go for about $12 on amazon for 100 blades. I only need to change the blade maybe every 4 times I shave and I shave every other day because I get a really close shave that it's pointless to shave every day.

Give it a try if you're interested in saving money. Those single bic razors are just awful and you will probably cut yourself more with those things than a safety razor.

I've used all 4 of those in OP's pic and my favorite hands down is the safety razor on the left.

>reddit

>get out

there it is

Nigga what?

Attached: Braun-Lockenstab-Steam-Style-ASS-1000-Pro.jpg (422x289, 14K)

You like the Super Chrome or the Super Stainless Sharks?

I used to shave with an electric, because that's what my father used and it was exceedingly convenient. Very fast, very easy to use and clean.

But if you're going to learn how to do it by hand, you might as well go with a good straight razor. No need to get anything fancy like pic, which is what I use. But it'll cost you less in the long run, you'll be able to shave if the power goes out, and you'll get to know your face in a way you've never known it before.

Don't be a pussy. Learn to use a straight razor; it's a skill you won't regret having. As anons have said before, get a good soap, and go slowly. Shaving takes time, patience, and a steady hand. If your hand shakes, it'll 'learn' to be steady with practice.

As for the guy whose wife knocked into him while shaving....well, there are a few things about this. A woman should know not to do that...and a man should teach her. Simple.

Attached: Boker straight.jpg (800x565, 28K)

similar i get the cheapest i can find usually the 10 for X dollars usually under 5. The one bright side of not having too much facial hair

You sound like a twat.

Is that all you have to contribute, faggot?

Super chrome is what I use. But I haven't tried the stainless ones.

Next time I buy any razors I was planning to try feather stainless blades.

Attached: 13599819519423.png (807x637, 1.29M)

I use an electric razor because I have an irrational fear of turning my face in too deli meat.

Defensive much?

>If your hand shakes, it'll 'learn' to be steady with practice
Cclearly you 'ev never head of Parkinson's

I use harry's currently because i like the feel and stiff blad head, but before i used a gillete and it wasnt too bad.
Question, is dollar shave club any good?

De razor for face with tabac or vergulde hand soap
These for muh pits

This

I've been using the chromes too but I ordered some stainless to try out. Shark is a good brand.
Feathers are supposed to be the sharpest razors on the market right now, or so I read.

>A woman should know not to do that...and a man should teach her. Simple.
It was an accident. Though I'm sure your partner would give you a wide berth and not because they have tremendous respect for you.

>A woman should know not to do that...and a man should teach her. Simple.

Attached: tumblr_inline_n1ldtxW8bS1rmuf1h.jpg (500x611, 43K)

bitch that's not a comb. that's the thing you make curls with. get laid nerd

I think "twat" is an accurate description of that particular user.

It's okay sweety, you'll stop wetting the bed soon. If you lose weight, it'll help you control your bladder even better, and you won't be afraid of leaving wet spots in your crotch every time you see that girl you'll never have the confidence to talk to.

I have, and my hands do shake sometimes, but as I said, practice helps a lot. One of the beginner strategies is to hold the razor in one position, not moving it, and move your face against it instead. Because you're moving a larger object, it's easier to control than if you try to move just your hands or your fingers. That way you learn without cutting yourself, because the cuts always happen when you either inadvertently move your face or if your hands and fingers are not in control.

Accidents happen, however women understand deadly objects if you teach them how deadly they are. The easiest way to teach them is to have them try shaving their legs with a straight razor...try it.

See pic.

Attached: Cool.jpg (1536x1248, 210K)

What safety razor blade refills are the best
I have dorcos but the get dull so fast.

Pathetic. Twat.

If you have sensitive skin i wouldnt get feather blades. They are the sharpest blade but they are less forgiving than other blades. Also, if your safety razor is aggressive the feather blades will make it even more aggressive.

Try the personna lab blues i find them a great balance of smoothness and sharpeness. Voshkod and pol silver are also good.

This made me chuckle thanks.

It's a hairdryer and a comb in one boi

>why does he have to be so mean?
>I just want to give user some good advice, and he keeps calling me Twat?
I'm NOT a twat....
>I'm just lonely...

Attached: Sad.jpg (480x360, 13K)

I can't say for sure which are the best.
How long do those dorcos last before they go dull?
As also said, the feather blades are supposed to be one of the best on the market.

This and a dovo straight razor, I can use either and I get a much better shave from them for a fraction of the price

My advice is to buy a sampler pack off of Amazon and find one that works well for you.

Like half a week at best