Who's the worst talk show host and why is it Jimmy Fallon?

Who's the worst talk show host and why is it Jimmy Fallon?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DwfFeIobBk8
youtube.com/watch?v=n5lfjyiCAFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VcDgLwr4dyU
youtube.com/watch?v=Xnw8JRpXdAc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I posted this image to reddit and got like 3000 karma.

Fallon is nowhere near as bad as Seth Meyers. Colbert, or that fatass from England

Fallon's interview with Trump earns him a lifetime pardon in my view. He got revenge on Amy Poehler BIG LEAGUE

Thank you for correcting the record.

I agree. He laughs at his own jokes and that is inaceptable.

this

yeah theyre just unlikable

fallon is insincere

>tfw there are no trump supporting comedian hosts

really makes me think...

it always seems like he just snorted some coke, took a fistful of adderall and then chugged a redbull

fallon is fake
seth is bland
colbert is faggoty bad
kimmel is discount

I rly couldn't choose, letterman and leno were shit too btw

Conan ftw

Just watched David Blaine do some nice magic tricks with Fallon and Fallon was unbearable. How can anyone watch him?

As unfunny as that cunt is, making Donald Trump seem human went a VERY long way towards Trump getting the Presidency, and for that, I'll simply never be able to hate Jimmy Fallon.

EVER.

Ever notice how black dudes almost always run away when they see magic?

i like conan too but

>conan starts doing his trademark physical humor in a public skit
>starts flailing his arms around and saying stupid shit in his "funny" voice
>everyone in his general vicinity chuckles a bit at his antics
>conan keeps flailing around
>people are now only midlly smiling or just hiding their faces
>conan maintains his funny-making movement, now incorporates legs to his dance as well
>people around him are now visibly uncomfortable as the feeling of second-hand shame sets in
>conan keeps doing his one-man-show until the editor gives up and just cuts away

conan pls u dont need to do this every time

I barely watch talk shows incl. conan so it doesn't bother me at all when I do see him

btw what is it with Britain and all their talk show hosts besides Jonathan Ross being faggots.

That's not how you spell John Oliver.

>letterman was shit

like I can tell you're a idiot from how the way you type and shat out those non-opinions but christ

letterman and carson were the ONLY good late nights, everyone else doesn't even come close. they're a new breed

why cant conservatives into comedy besides sticking microphones up their asses?

oliver is pretty funny he just triggers your bumpkin ass

He tries too hard to pander to the millenial so randumXDD crowd.

(((((((They))))))) won't allow it.

There never was and never will be a better talkshow host than Craig

>John Oliver
it's not a talkshow

'no'

Colbert is better. Fallon is just as bad as Meyers and that other one.

Meyers, Colbert and John Oliver are SJW cucks that try and stuff their shitty opinions down everyone's throats so by default they are the worst.

At least Fallon, as fucking annoying he is, doesn't try and shove his political opinion into every segment.

Letterman is great. Conan is good but he's really playing the fucking idiot character a little too hard over the past couple of years, to the point where it's become obnoxious.

i hate jimmy fallon so mch god

jimmy kimmel is hot tho
but conan is my fav

jimm yfallon worst

eric andre goat

>eric andre
Who?

Late Night Conan was GOAT. After that it was pic related.

Now the only watchable late night show is Conan's, and it's not even close to his prime.

>all of these idiots giving Fallon a pass because of Trump
I love Papa Trump as much as the next man but his interview with Trump was nothing special. All Fallon knows how to do is laugh at nothing and kiss ass. He would've done the same thing if he was interviewing a man trying to punch him in the face.

goddamn i loved late night conan

>paul rudd's shenanigans everytime he was guest on the show
>the masturbating bear
>pierre bernard's recliner of rage
>Max weinberg bantz with conan
>Conan's on the street segments weren't a meme.

Current year man and Colbert are far worse
specially Colbert

Euro here, Max is back?

I miss Max and Joel a lot. The segments with the still frames of the 3 of them hanging out were the best, as well as the way they'd always imply he was a pervert or a pedo. Vomiting Kermit, Triumph, all solid gold.

Not to mention some of the best musical performances in late night history like:
youtube.com/watch?v=DwfFeIobBk8
No, he's talking about the old show. Max has a heart condition apparently and can't play a steady drumming gig anymore. It sucks.

sure it is. Oliver talks to himself.

Seth Meyers is literally the worst late night talk show host ever, I'd rather watch Carson Daly's show if it's still on the air.

He's not funny, he's so politically left that he makes Tumblr looks like Richard Nixon. He was fucking crying that Donald Trump won. It's pathetic.

Rush Limbaugh was pretty funny in the early days of his radio show, and he probably could have made it as a right-leaning late night guy if he wasn't so up his own ass about being the voice of conservatism.

Guys, you're forgetting /ourguy/.
Craig ferguson.

Americans i have quesitons for you

is Seth Meyers consider funny in your country ? I only watched one episode and its compelty shit. Not funny at all. cringe monologue shitty dialogue. What the fuck ? Why is this guy still working

Conan > Ferguson > Kimmel > Letterman > Literally EVERYONE ELSE

Not even his parents like Seth Meyers

American here, Seth Meyers is a fucking nobody in my country. I didn't even know about him until Sup Forums started mocking him.

>tfw no more Craig

I didn't know about him until he was mentioned in this thread.

I used to hate him but my respect went up for him since he didn't turn his show into a political segment where he shits on Trump for an hour.

Meyers and Colbert are trash.

Craig Ferguson

It''s widely known that Fallon is an alcoholic and gets shitfaced drunk before he does his show to "lighten the mood".

Are you considered some sort of social pariah if you laugh at your own jokes? I used to do it all the time then one day my cousin called me out on it. Now I feel weird after telling a joke

>there was once a time where you had conan and ferguson on at the same time on broadcast tv

How did we fall so far so fast?

F

>Late Night Letterman
>Late Night Conan
>Craig Ferguson
>Everyone else

that's how it is

youtube.com/watch?v=n5lfjyiCAFQ
>does weird stuff like this
>has horse costumes
>dates a 20 year old
How can one woman be so based?

It's just (ostensibly) pedantic and often hurts the flow of a conversation and can ruin the mood if nobody else finds it funny.

I didn't mention Johnny Carson because it's implied that he's better than all these guys

Thread is about the worst night talk show host. I miss the chemistry between Craig and Kristen Bell so much

he really is unfunny, he seems so uncomfortable, like someone with social anxiety that's been forced to do a talk show as some sort of cruel experiment so he just fakes a huge grin and over the top laugh the entire time until he gets to go home, but it's been going for years

Hey, at least Colbert can get the joke out and it's not something a fucking 5 year old makes. Jesus, Fallon just sucks dick at being funny.

If there was a reward to the most unfunny but thinks he's funny knowing full well that he's not funny and forces people to like him because he's "funny",
It'd be called the shit out my ass award

And Don Rickles, Kate Mara, Brie Larson, Ewan Mcgregor, Hugh Laurie etc

There's Steven Crowder, but it isn't full-blown comedy although it has comedy segments

The worst is probably Steven Colbert. He's too political, his jokes aren't funny, and he's massive shill. He has everything a nightshow host shouldn't.

kek
this

I'm a conservative and Crowder sucks.

>what people need to understand is....
>gives skin-deep analysis of whatever he's talking about

Not Gay Jared is far better.

i like trump but that reads like one of those lame ass "epic" "inspirational" reddit posts

Jimmy Fallon, Seth Meyers, Alan Carr, Oliver, Piggy fat unfunny Corden are the worst

Jonathan Woss is alright if the guests are good

Conan, Letterman & Kimmel are good

Craig Ferguson & Graham Norton great

Eric Andre and Norm are GOAT

He's also a furry

seth myers and john oliver whatever his cuck name is

Meyers is just meh. Colbert is pretty cool. Conan needs some work.

Fallon is literal tv cancer.

Got revenge how?

He's a funny guy he just can't carry a show.

Noah/Craig Ferguson

I miss the Leg Show days

I miss the Leg Show days 2

This days is over

>THERE'S NO REASON TO LIIIIIIIIIIVE

Yes, nothing reminds you of the typical Sup Forums poster more than an alpha womanizer scotsman

I have a soft spot for Fallon since he made Pierce Brosnan play Goldeneye on TV.

But I don't watch his shows unless the guest is worth a look. Can't stand his laugh.

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

we started those "epic" post

you can tell a faggy reddit one over a less faggy Sup Forums one

Fallon gets some points for being politically neutral, and he isn't any less funny than other shitters like Meyers and Colbert.

Oliver is not funny

Thats why we like him.

>Harrison Ford comes on the show
>they LITERALLY talk about planes for 20 minutes

youtube.com/watch?v=VcDgLwr4dyU

As much as I don't like Colbert (or really any late night person), I'd say Colbert is better than Fallon.

Or at least I assume because I can't watch either.

Fallon is bro as fuck tho. There's always videos of him out getting drunk with fans, he just doesn't give a shit. He's not stuck up because he's famous, he seems greatful and seems to be having a good time.

>ywn hang out at the bar with Jimmy

>He's not stuck up because he's famous, he seems greatful and seems to be having a good time.
This is why while I hate Fallon's comedy, he himself looks like the chillest dude to me and I will never hate him.
He also supposedly has a bad drug problem.

Alcohol is not a drug that's why you drink it.

>well known celebrity host parties
>gets labeled a drug addict

thats how it works. the media sees he's getting drunk a lot in NYC and partying so they say he has an alcohol problem.

No, I heard he has a bad cocaine habit.
I'm drinking alcohol right now. Homemade Shiraz wine I made with my gran. It's the best drug and I wouldn't mind if I died from sipping such delicious beverages for all my life.

letterman's interviews were GOAT but I like leno's bits and humor

if you're not over 40 the both of you kys

>who is sam hyde

I don't care about anyone's political agenda. Keeping that in mind, Colbert is a god tier late show host by today's standards.

William Shatner was also great on Craig.
Remember when Shatner rode Craig?

John Oliver is hardly a talkshow host. LWT is essentially just a scripted one man stand-up show. No studio band. No guests. Nothing. There is zero reason for them to have a live audience and I reckon the show would be a lot better off if it was just a pre-recorded online show.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xnw8JRpXdAc

>drinking alone
>the best drug

drinking alone sucks, you're a fucking alcoholic if you do it. I love getting drunk but doing it alone? its the social 'drug' for a reason.

WIGHT NOW ITS TIME FOW MY NEXT GUEST THE WEALLY WEALLY BWILLIANT ACTOW WOBIN WILLIAMS WIBBLE WIBBLE WOBBLY I FUCKED YOUR GRANDAUGHTEW WIV WUSSEL BWAND

Fallon is the fakest shit in tv ever

Jimmy isn't fake, if any of you newfags watched SNL you'd see he'd always crack up first during skits and really struggled not to laugh at things. He's also a based alcoholic and coke head