So much for the "master" race

So much for the "master" race.

Affirmative action. Christ, I am in Canada and know more about your country than you do.

some black women ran a red light infront of me the other day, she must have been so smart as to calculate the right moment to avoid oncoming traffic

they really are running wild with this disinfo aren't they

>implying a 4 degree is worth anything these days
>implying this isn't why

It's okay to admit you're scared.

So doesn't this mean they're privileged now? When do I get my affirmative action money?

>degrees in weave repair, news interview acting, and history of stargates
They aren't STEM mate, fuck em.

this and black studies and gender studies

I guess that's why they don't need explain any of their shitty decisions or behavior!

Pic related. A highly educated black woman loves Hillary just because!

And they still have average IQs below 85.
School had to be made worthless to achieve these glorious results.
Niggers destroy everything they touch.

Most educated is such a retarded term.

>scared
lol still waiting for black people to enter the bronze age

>scared of negresses with throwaway degrees

what?

>Provide them free money to go to school
>Provide lower standards to get in
>Fire any professor or dares to correct their grammar for racism

LOOK LOOK NIGRESSES IS MUCH SMARTERZ THAN WHIT BOI!

>tfw work as a system admin at a large university in a pure STEM related area of campus

I would be less surprised by seeing an Albino Brazilian German with one eye compared to seeing a single black female in any of our buildings.

>angela bronner HELM
>HELM
how juicy

>Here is why I vote for Hillary
>cant name a single reason

Damn, three degrees for nothing

Even when counting meme degrees I have a really hard time seeing how they could be more educated than asians for example. Do they mean something like "educated in social issues" or something?

they have the highest college attendance rate.

!= most educated

attendance doesn't make you educated, a non-bullshit degree does.

So when is a black female going to produce something of value in arts or science?

Will these people get more shrill and violent when they run out of excuses? Say what you will about oppression, but it was a great way to hide the full truth of negro inferiority

A bachelors is basically the equivalent of a high school diploma now so all they are qualified for now is maybe manager of McDonalds or other fast food chains.

>Replying to this thread without sage
>Believing the OP

Remember when Sup Forums was only slightly retarded.

Damn I can't believe all the black women I have to compete with in my field of electrical engineering...

>looks at writer

Discarded

Ya when standards are dropped for niggers it's easy. It's all a lie. They can't compete with white people.

Where I went to uni, some fat nigger bitch complained of racism to graduate even though her GPA was a 1.2 and failed mostly everything. She got what she wanted.

That's an educated nigger bitch for you. Just complain about racism and you will win.

When will it hit our pay check?

#I'mTalkingAboutRaisesNShit

>most educated
>still no accomplishments

How is this supposed to be a brag? It's like when black people talk about the size of Africa.

>stay in college forever
>congratulations you're more educated than everyone else

Degrees wont make you educated at all. The higher the degree, the less general knowledge you'll have. It's because getting a PHd for example is a lot of work and you wont have any time to get into anything else.

The longer you've been in education the less you'll know about a LOT of things and lot more about a COUPLE of things.

The more useful degrees are therefore law or economics, and engineers, scientists etc. are all dumbasses who cannot really understand much outside of their area.

>According to the National Center for Education Statistics, between 2009 and 2010, black women earned 68 percent of associate’s degrees, 66 percent of bachelor’s degrees, 71 percent of master’s degrees and 65 percent of all doctorate degrees awarded to black students.

>Awarded to black students.

From a publication called, "the root".

Nothing to see here folks

The woman on the right looks like that black chef meme

>african intellectuals

This is shamefully stupid. Black women have the highest rate of enrollment in higher education, but have far, far fewer degrees than any other group. They're just scrambling to catch up at this point, and many will take longer to complete their degrees or fail to complete them entirely.

>dummies think college is a smart factory

Easy to do when eveything is paid for by the govt.

80% of those degrees came from infomercial colleges

>this is what bottom feeders tell themselves to feel better

Gender studies isn't education.
Women's studies isn't education either.
African american studies isn't education either.

They are all scams teaching you how to be professional victims.

I already have my bachelors degree. What are to doing with your life?

>most intelligent
>still can't grammar
Yeah, yeah.

I dunno, I'm a training to be a physician and I've learned a lot about a lot of shit. We've got a pretty broad knowledge base, and I have plenty of time to read about and study other topics that interest me, as well as money to travel and pay for hobbies. PhDs are often pretty weird though, they get all boxed up in their one little sub-field and never get out. I've known people whose entire acadmeic careers were based around reasearching one fucking protein.

A list of the subjects that blacks major in, presented without comment.

>woman gibs
>nigger gibs
>dipshits like OP are suprised why they end up doing better than the group of people that receive only one or neither of the above mentioned things

No. On the contrary. It means white privilege is even worse than we thought. If Black Women are the most educated, then why do they make the least amount of money out of any group in America? Get ready for a John Oliver segment about it.

and.... thats the /thread

Beauty school isn't an education.

I expected worse.

>Educated

theyre only doing this out of self interest anyway they just wanna look not racist as much as possible, idk why blacks are to blame here

Thank god, now Liberals can stop hiding behind muh education to explain away their failures in society as a statistical group

>social science degree
>african studies
>educated

sage

>most educated

Relative to what

I had been in education long enough to realize this. Also just remember why leftism is so rampant in academia.

Greeks thought getting an education is a part of life, not training for a job. And by that education I mean a real classical education: philosophy, arts, history, math and so on. But you get a dumbed down version of this and by the time you're an adult you already forgot all of time. People who stay longer and longer get to know a tiny area very well, but otherwise they're useless. Especially true at a university level as you rarely learn anything outside of your area, and if even you do its basic shit and studends dont care about it either.

The only way to be "educated" is to do it yourself. Start with Greek and Roman classics, read philosophy, read history, read about arts, visit museums, experiment at home and so on.

Like how people have done it for a 1000 years.

quads speaks my thoughts exactly

It's bullshit.
How many of them are getting degrees that'll get them a job in the private sector?

Lip Smacking Studies and Watermelon Analysis don't count, Shaniqua.

>it's another "I paid for academia, which means I'm smart" thread

Having a degree in Pop Culture, another degree in Women's Studies, another degree in Transexual Education, another degree in Civics, and another degree in Black Jazz Dance might mean you have five degrees. But it sure as fuck doesn't make you more educated than someone who actually learned something worth a damn.

>I HAVE FIVE DEGREES SO I'M MORE EDUCATED THAN YOU, YOU ONLY HAVE A MASTERS IN CHEMICAL ENGINEERING

"Educated" does in no way mean "Intelligent",

That's at Georgetown. It's probably much worse at pleb-tier state schools.

great now niggers can stop complaining about systemic racisim

No, it was a national study done at Georgetown.

>Black,Asian,Hispanic,Muslim etc
>white
haha youre beyond cucked my amerilard friend.

mup da didda bix nood ayo dat be racis an sheit nigguh
i gots mo' smarts in mah whole boday den you dids with they cracka-ass chemlican enginemanning ooga booga
>incoherent bix noodling
t. Tyronisha Jackson

Amen. Went back and started reading Plato's Republic. Got some other books by Plato and Aristotle but finishing the Republic up first. I've already been reading other books but they're by modern authors like René Guénon, Evola and such.

Everything people are pushed to do nowadays is all about mindless consumerism, capitalism, and obedience. René Guénon was right. The entire point is the promotion of modernism, not the betterment of mankind or the search of the truth and knowledge.

cool so this must mean the fight for equality is over

Uh no, we obviously need MORE black programs.

Nice try, kike

you can educate a dog all you want but it doesn't mean it will know how to cure cancer

All shit where they can expect affirmative action hire later on. So smart, so great.

They got the horses to water, but can they make them drink? Honestly, expect them to drown themselves.

No wonder if you only accept blacks and jews to universities and try to fend off whites at all costs.

do cosmetology degrees count in this?

Because they pretend to be smarter/better at everything even though they aren't. Then, the liberal agenda constantly jams this down our throat to make us look like pointless assholes.
I wonder what Africa would look like if we never meddled with it?

>So much for the "master" race.

Thats what happens when Jews control the colleges. Take in idiots who are no competition and keep intelligent whites out.
>Pic related!

This leaf gets it

HAHAHAHAHHAH! BULLSHIT!

"According to the National Center for Education Statistics, between 2009 and 2010, black women earned 68 percent of associate’s degrees, 66 percent of bachelor’s degrees, 71 percent of master’s degrees and 65 percent of all doctorate degrees awarded to black students"

They earn more degrees than black men.

And what do you mean by a "Group"? I would say the most educated "group" were College Professors, or Nuclear Physicist or Doctors or something, not Black Women...

And that first sentence kills me. It ends, as all positive reports on women or any minority, with
a disclaimer: "But we still have a long way to go for pay equity."

HAHAHA

The spin is making me sick....

Now adjust graduation rates for ease of acceptance, degree acquired, and grades required to graduate, and watch them drop right back down toward the bottom.

What is with asian-americans? Don't they just play video games?

>So much for the "master" race.

Tfw the 'education' data literally includes beauty college.

>intersectional gender studies
>educated

nah

High avg iq, good culture

>Affirmative action
>Study "majors" like communications, HR, and nursing assistants
>WE WUZ EJUKATED N SHEIT!

A degree in intersectional transracial gender studies does not a scholar make.

""""""""""""educated"""""""""""""

although I do agree most black women arent as bad as niggers due to the fact that they're female.

>High school English class with female teacher
>Everyone had just gotten their report cards
>Mexican girl who can't read or write English the highest grade in the class
On that day I became red pilled

Asian not Asian American. A lot of the Asians at elite tier unis are Chinese, whose new millionaire commie parents bought in and threatened death too if he doesn't come back with a degree in something useful.

Most enrolled, not graduated.