Ask a 21 year old who had sex with a 45 year old last night anything

Ask a 21 year old who had sex with a 45 year old last night anything.

Attached: 1513812931404.jpg (750x733, 91K)

What is your favorite food on a cozy day?

Please, first off, I'm a oldfag and I don't need a kid talking down to me, thanks. Second, My IQ is 169. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence. I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people. While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Jerry Garcia Band's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week and Love Ire & Song. I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of blacks because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook. Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I have a college degree in african studies and detroit studies. What do you do with your life, other than making racist jokes on an anonymous image board? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are just a faggot who should just kill yourself.Thanks for listening.

Gyro obvi

Why u fucking old chicks?

Whats your go to McDonald's order?

Also, what's the lsrgest animal you could kill with your bare hands?

Cause I can and they come easy to me

A deer

Does he still call you "son" or does that whole thing go out the window after an experience like this?

Was she menopausal?

Fuck off, even a female deer would wreck your shit trying to fight it unarmed.

HOW DOES ONE HAVE SEX WITH OLDER WOMEN? I CAN ONLY GET YOUNGER ONES

He still calls me son, but I now call him "daddy"
No clue amigo
Come thru
Be confident and fit. I approached her and gave her my number. She was into it. Went out for a beer. She took me back to her place afterwards and boom

Women are easy no matter the age you just have to not be Sup Forums picky about which ones you get with

Was his dick bigger than yours?

>Come thru
I wasn't saying I could take a deer.
I'm saying fucking Brock Lesnar couldn't barehand kill a deer.

Would u fuck,her?

Attached: 0560EF74-3522-4C37-B6B6-BC2741363E92.jpg (1936x2592, 876K)

Get fucked. I reckon i could kill a llamma or an alpaca. A deer seems like she'd head butt your skull open

Is that your mom, user?

no my woman you like?

It's about time?

Oh shit. Well, um...no

Or kick you.

My mom has a dick, FYI.

Got nudes?

semi nude yup

Pls post

like that pic?

Attached: 512ADFCE-1AFD-4E56-B818-743D8DA8DAAE.jpg (1936x2592, 1021K)

Mmmm what does her pussy taste like

Attached: F5D105C1-41ED-45A1-8402-B7A6C704F4C0.jpg (900x597, 103K)

nice she uses scented hygiene soap, loves to hsve that clit licked drives her nuts

Shit for some reason.

More pics

thats a negative, my good bitch

Is she one of those women who shits out of her cunt?

Pls more pics

All these jelly virginals lol. Post more pocs, op

Attached: 7457EB3F-A3EB-480C-BA77-5A9DD8AFD1DA.jpg (500x670, 86K)

cmon bruh stop pimpin your nonni

More pls

Did u top?

lol good one. sorry i have the standards to not want to fuck someone who looks like Mulan's grandmother

Muh standerds

Attached: 7585E287-0BD0-4E64-926A-6E6DCF87D098.jpg (311x320, 49K)

yes

Obvious trap.

what has your age gap and the fact that you had sex last night got to do with anything?

What is her full name, address, and phone number?

M8 you should take some speed and make me a time machine so I can be in WW2

K but you get to be a jew in auschwitz