Is it true?

Is it true?

Attached: 1nVJyqMnVJJAHxLfFPceP0a0FaIKrYimZ.jpg (650x365, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cernovich.com/top-5-democrat-pedophiles-sexual-predators-democrats-hollywood-must-disavow/
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/02/25/ex-calif-state-sen-leeland-yee-gun-control-champion-heading-to-prison-for-weapons-trafficking/?utm_term=.5d8a135754f2
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/01/25/meet-the-midwestern-politician-sworn-into-office-while-in-jail-on-murder-and-drug-charges/?utm_term=.bea56cfd4a3f
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Naw

define "terrorist organization"

Funds extremists

then no

so an organization that commits terrorism isn't a terrorist organization? only those who fund extremists qualify?
that's dumb.

Attached: reaction_tom hiddleston looking around.gif (500x225, 1.18M)

this
/thread

Terrorists use acts of violence to further a political agenda.

So this billboard is trash.

Din't like that answer?
How about giving money to a group of proven paedophiles, muderers, anti-american, nazi sympathizers?

The NRA does not fund, defend, or condone mass shootings.
Implying that they do is only hurting your cause because it comes across as hysterical and wildly exaggerated.
Then again, so do all your other bullshit arguments for why people should give up their guns.

Which is it? Are cops all racist murderers? Or should we just lay down our arms and trust them to protect us? (That worked out real well for those kids in FL with that pussyshit piglet who scampered off when the shots starting popping.)

Attached: liberal hypocrisy_guns & abortion.jpg (916x960, 91K)

U mad bro

Exactly, mass shootings aren't helping the NRA's political position at all.
Stupid ass billboard from a pack of notorious liars at MAD DOG PAC. Fuck those guys.

the NRA is a cuck organization

Attached: wideload.png (389x594, 436K)

well, i guess if "mad dog pac" says it's true, then who am i to argue?

Libel is a criminal offense and grounds for civil trial.

Not mad, tardposts like yours are funny.
Whenever I post something of substance, all the lefty faggots can come up with is "u mad?"
It's almost like they don't realize that anyone with half a brain sees this for what it is: weak deflection and an admission of defeat.

NRA doesn’t donate to Democrats.

No, it's false. A terrorist organization must prioritize terrorism, otherwise it's either not organized, or some other kind of organization.
The legion of doom were organized criminals.
Boko Haram, Isis, etc. Are extremist organizations.
The only terrorist organizations are organizations in the business of terror. News media could be called a terrorist organization.

You better lawyer up and figure out what got hurt other than your fweels because that bullshit doesnt hold water in court cuck

Attached: all-democrats-are-child-molesters-and-terrorists.jpg (500x487, 37K)

>legally selling guns through aggressive advertising is terrorism

No.

roasted

You can feel superior all you want it doesn't take your butt hurt away.

Proof or gtfo

How is the advertisement aggressive?

Yes and no. No because the NRA has stood to protect the 2th amendment. That we should be greatful for because no person or Organization is bigger than the government who represents us to the world. However Yes, becasue if a bunch of kids enter a school full of other children, then murders a whole bunch of kids without weapons. Then there has to have some limits like a permit to Carry and registering if required by a municipality.

However the NRA looks like a bunch of clowns when they are sending out its minions with talking points, that's so fucking old now, its time to wise up now.

Change the law back when Trumps turncoats try to take over the place with its conservative gun squad secret police. We are gonna whip you something fires.

The NRA isn't a terrorist organization per se, but they do add to the hysteria of fictional anti-gun rhetoric. Sane liberals respect the constitution and don't want to take all guns, but the NRA makes a point to portray any attempt at legislation as "takin all da gunz!!!" For that, they are despicable. Rather than attempt to have a rational discussion about firearm legislation, may NRA members would rather shout about how Sweden has incredibly lax gun laws and they have few mass shootings (their gun laws are stricter than ours) but when you actually show them Sweden's laws they claim you're lying. The NRA itself is no longer the NRA my grandfather and uncle joined, they no longer promote the safe handling of weapons we're allowed, they only profess the proliferation of firearms in the community and benefit only the manufacturers. They rally their members to shout down any attempt at promoting the safety of our youth and pretend any attempt at legislation is just gun grabbing.

Terrorists, no. Idiots, yeah kind of.

T. Southern born and raised gun owner, also a parent and left leaning centrist.

I'm gonna kick you in the face.

No

inb4 but I don't want that answer

Anyone who would openly fight to disarm their fellow citizens is the modern equivalent of a House Nigger.

Alinsky's Rules for Radicals

Rule 11: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, polarize it.

Attached: Democrat-Party-is-a-Terrorist-Organization.jpg (261x195, 14K)

Attached: 10c9b0134090c7d32fd79b12aabb2ad2.jpg (600x604, 92K)

if they are, then they are only a very small one.

The NRA's advertising campaign is aggressive because they put a fucking ton of money and effort into it. They even have a TV station dedicated to selling guns. How is that not aggressive marketing?

Libel doesn’t work like that. All you have to do is force them to prove their claims to be true otherwise it damages your reputation.
Now since no branch of the federal government has declared or proven in court the NRA is a domestic terrorist organization, Mad Dog PAC better have a lot of lube for the legal assraping they are about to receive.

>the NRA makes it a point to be just as loud as the redhaired soylent half penises thinking you can ban things so smart people can get on with their day knowing that their wheel squeaks just as loud

And the problem?

Attached: aRT4O-sZND9muAvWuFwf79JZqetL83lYpr9jF-BuyRQ.jpg (770x599, 116K)

Attached: 28660678.jpg (480x480, 28K)

Donation records are public record. Feel free to see for yourself.

Attached: DN6K13pXkAA1yWU.jpg (470x351, 51K)

>things that will never become a successful thread

Attached: 22cca31ca14735f3a59912c4fe750fd0.jpg (651x774, 73K)

Attached: 1520312261213.jpg (480x467, 68K)

>>.763107486

Attached: DN66CeLUIAEs5MG.jpg (470x282, 49K)

Attached: image.jpg (500x334, 43K)

You’re part of the problem. Fuck off if you aren’t a lying sack of shit to begin with.
We’ve already made major concessions - National Firearms Act, Gun Control Act of ‘68, FOPA w/ Hughes Amendment of ‘85, Assault Weapons Ban of ‘94.
What the fuck have Leftist Democrats ever given up in return?
Not a God damn thing. Nothing.
So fuck you, fuck your children, fuck your family. I hope you all die by nigger rape.

>Is it true?

Only if you're a criminal.

Attached: 83702264r.jpg (1242x1233, 126K)

>could you draw a comic portraying this message? Stupid people like pictures
>also some "graphs" would be great

It’s called target marketing ad revenue.
Are tv stations in the pharmaceutical or toilet paper business since they run ads?
No, you’re just a dumbass.

Attached: image.jpg (675x551, 382K)

>back when democrats were still smart

Attached: image.jpg (534x347, 49K)

You have to prove it damaged your reputation. NRA is a terrorist organization. People who believe it dont buy guns, those that dont fund the NRA. No reputation lost. No case. Just a waste of time, and snowflakes getting their feelings hurt that someone called their stupid club a bad name.

If you're gonna quote at least quote what I actially said. Things like extended waiting periods (proven to reduce emotion-driven crimes) and increased age of sale (which would reduce school shootings specifically) aren't bad things and they don't prevent people from purchasing firearms.

Fuck partisan politics and fuck you. Democrats/Republicans sports team mentality is the fucking problem. Lack of country wide coherency in gun law is the problem. Lobbying in the government is the problem. I have to stow my handgun when I enter South Carolina because they don't reciprocate my Georgia concealed carry permit. Illinois has completely different laws than its surrounding peers. This is the problem, and the idea of "I'll do this thing you like if you give up this thing I don't like" instead of working to have a cohesive and functional modern government, is the problem. Go soak your head, fucking mongrel.

I love how their artistic talents sucks so bad that they have to label everything and half of us still don't know what's going on.

Not this again! Damn Russian bots always posting pro Hillary shit.
S a d

Attached: 87966F58-9DFF-4019-A2A0-D7723EB618C7.jpg (3012x1728, 1.06M)

That's because it wasn't a quote faggot. That's what the NRA looks like to a non temper tantrum throwing soycuck.

>im gonna imply you said all these things are bad because you like the nra

20K+ of those are suicides.
Are you saying people shouldn’t have the right to chose how they are going to end their lives?
What kind of authoritarian dictator are you? This is the same type of shit religion pushes on people -
“Suicide is bad so you can never ever do it, ever. Regardless of how shitty your life is and never likely to improve. You must stay and suffer because we don’t like it when people kill themselves.”

Pretty sure if I labeled you a terrorist, your reputation would be tarnished.
You’re a fucking retard to claim otherwise.

>Things like extended waiting periods (proven to reduce emotion-driven crimes)

I have 10 rifles, 2 shotguns, and 6 handguns.
How would an extended waiting period stop me from an "emotion-driven crime".

Although I might concede to a waiting period for the purchase of a FIRST gun.

Hang out in more gun free zones, nigger bait. Darkies need target practice.

No, I'm pretty sure I'd hold up to scrutiny because I'm not a snowflake that needs a safe space and can't handle a little abject criticism.

Waiting periods only apply to FFL sales, not private ones in most states.
Can’t get it from a store? Armslist.

>retards tooting their horn how bad it is instead of simply boycotting it while calling the supporters retards because they feel like they're losing

If everyone on this side is so stupid, why don't you just shut up and let the chips fall? Is it because it's correct and you just like to stir shit? Cause Im pretty sure thats why

You really should stop defending your terroristic ways. Leave the schools alone, they don’t deserve you shooting them up and raping the corpses.

fbi and cops ignore 2 fbi reports and 45 calls to his house

blame the NRA, typical liberals
ignore the democratic party sheriffs department the let the attack happen to push gun control

Attached: 2w6v.jpg (625x347, 30K)

You like to be angry over nothing, what are you compensating for?

I'll get right on that

Attached: Guns are bad.png (608x371, 64K)

t. Retard who doesn’t understand public relations

>no response, straight to insult

Hole in one

but this guy does, the one special Sup Forums shitposter

>retard that doesn't understand public image

FTFY I have none so you wanna try that again?

No that can't be exactly what happened?

im not in the NRA so I can happiy agree to that, if we can start calling all muslims a terrorist organization as well

>let the attack happen to push gun control
that's not possible!
the government letting an attack happen to get a majority of the country on one side of a particular opinion?!
Don't be absurd!

Attached: whoops.png (640x400, 344K)

big if true

The NRA donated to at least three Democrats in 2016, Chris Koster, Ted Strickland, and Sanford Bishop.

Few Democrats are endorsed by or donated to by the NRA because the Democratic Party has gun control as a plank of their platform, and few democratic candidates are willing to repudiate this plank, because it weakens their position in the party.

The NRA spent $35 million on the 2016 presidential election campaign. America as a whole spent $6.8 billion. The NRA isn't powerful because it spends .5% of all campaign spending in the US, it's powerful because 44% of american households have at least 1 gun* and they don't agree with Bloomberg on the definition of reasonable gun control, so they turn to the NRA to tell them who supports the Right To Keep and Bear Arms.

The NRA can organize millions of voters, that is what gives them power. Not their $400 million operating budget or $35 million campaign warchest.

They are like AARP in this way.

No we are only calling things that aren't terrorists, terrorists.

It's a super funny joke

In this thread muslims would be "ambassadors of open mindedness"

Enciting terror is the only true act of terrorism. If we can agree on this then the only true terrorism comes from the primary merchants of terror. As it is, those merchants are governments and news media. Gun sales, war, suicide bombings, and well... bombings in general are all inspired by the intangible commodity of which these two terrorist organizations are the sole producers and distrubuters.

Inb4 religion.
Laws a society must live by, and consequences for breaking them are necessary for a society to harmoniously thrive. Also on that list is a(possibly delusional) convention on the fate of our consciousness following death.
Both of these necessities are vulnerable to terrorist corruption. In fact some philosophical types claim that civility is the terrorism's greatest consumer. Personally I think that goes a little bit to far, but it makes sense.

domestic terrorism if false

fancy that

No.

They are the vanguard to protect gun rights.

And they are a shitty ass organization. They’ll push the issue as far as we let them.

But not terrorists.

Paddock was a terrorist. Cruz was a terrorist. Whoever is bombing Austin is a terrorist.

NRA is a lobbying group.

Sorry, should have clarified - leftist, liberal progressive Democrats.
You know, the group of proven pedophiles, murderers, Anti-American Nazi sympathizers.

Whoops, 4 got my cite

* Pew Research Center, August, 2016, “Opinions on Gun Policy and the 2016 Campaign”

Attached: 28472293.jpg (960x941, 96K)

Proof or gtfo dramafag

but if we argue that they're terrorists, knowing they're not, it will upset people and keep them from rallying against anything useful. Like not arguing about something already well known.

If you see it on Sup Forums you can be damn sure it isnt happening in the real world. I'm surprised people don't get that knowing most people here never go outside

oldfags eventually leave, shills always get paid

This
Also considering the opposing groups' constant attacks on them and the 2A, I'd call any percieved acts of aggression on the part of the nra or 2a advocates, justifiably assertive.

cernovich.com/top-5-democrat-pedophiles-sexual-predators-democrats-hollywood-must-disavow/
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/02/25/ex-calif-state-sen-leeland-yee-gun-control-champion-heading-to-prison-for-weapons-trafficking/?utm_term=.5d8a135754f2
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/01/25/meet-the-midwestern-politician-sworn-into-office-while-in-jail-on-murder-and-drug-charges/?utm_term=.bea56cfd4a3f

>"COPS ARE THE LITERAL OPPRESSORS OF SOCIETY FUCK THE POLICE ANARCHY REIGNS"
>white man shoots gun
>"POLICE NEED TO BE ABLE TO EXERCISE THEIR AUTHORITY AND UTILIZE THEIR TRAINING BY INCARCERATING ANYONE THAT MIGHT BE A THREAT"

why are liberals such hypocrites?

Attached: 1437424389348.jpg (953x960, 87K)

Attached: 1520312261214.jpg (480x467, 62K)

Wait so only 1 is a pedo, and there were what 5 republicans just this year. Seriously dude you're gonna have to come up with a better list and... Not one of those people received money from the NRA. Reading comprehension is a good skill to learn in life, you might want to read up on it.

>let's just put our hyperbolic sperg on a billboard, we give up on the other 80% of society anyway, right?

Attached: progressive-army-wide.png (700x173, 13K)

No shit. Just like I said - NRA doesn’t give money to known pedophiles, murderers, Anti American Nazi sympathizers - like the ones I posted.
Life’s already hard user, don’t make it harder by being stupid too.

>Things like extended waiting periods (proven to reduce emotion-driven crimes) and increased age of sale (which would reduce school shootings specifically) aren't bad things and they don't prevent people from purchasing firearms.
They do make it hard for a non-gunowner who received a death threat to get a gun for home protection in a timely manner.

Straight talk, decades of data have failed to prove that waiting periods or age restrictions have aNY meaningful effect on crime, except for the effect that they have on the crimes committed upon victims of domestic violence like Carol Bowne of Berlin, New Jersey.

The feel good measures that "reasonable gun control advocates" are clamoring for are proven ineffective, pointless barriers to entry at best and dangerous to the law abiding at worst. And they won't stop school massacres.

Insane 18-21 year-olds don't generally own homes.

Most states have both Castle doctrine and stand your ground laws. Very few states have a duty to retreat clause for self defense outside of the home.

If they NRA is a terrorist organization then whoever paid for that billboard is also.