Computer, create 9 70 foot tall MEWs, make them all incredibly horny. Disable safety protocols. Begin on my mark

Computer, create 9 70 foot tall MEWs, make them all incredibly horny. Disable safety protocols. Begin on my mark.

Mark.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tr_4iLEm6-A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>computer generate 1,000,000,000 Gowrons, in full Klingon sperging mode
>computer replace the entire Federation and Starfleet commanding structure with said Gowrons
>disengage safety protocols
>begin simulation

What have you done?

Computer, Generate 500 hitlers and 500 stalins.

Disable safety protocols

Computer generate:
MEW
Melissa Benoist
Bridget Regan
Kiernan Shipka
Maisie Williams
Emma Watson
Taylor Swift
Karlie Kloss
Ariel Winter
Ariana Grande

start program "Seduce me the most"

>Computer, disprove the second law of thermodynamics

Computer, make me a gf

Computer, check em'.

Create a gf for me*, the other one could be misinterpreted

>Ariel Winter

Computer, create two Holodecks which execute this command.

Computer, generate recreation of one "Fuck Me Silly Mega Masturbator," alter specifications from "20lbs of pussy and ass" to "20000lbs of cock and ass." Insert connecting tube between the phallus and anus, and begin generating endless amounts of semen and fecal matter, until the tube bursts.

Save program as "Sunday Shit Sundae." Disengage safety protocols. Run program.

>Computer generate a MEW that has been eating dried fruit and chili with beans for 2 days
>Computer secure her prone to a massage chair
>Computer generate a respiration system for myself that is attached to her colon
>Computer broadcast the holodeck's video feed to all ship monitors
>Computer disengage all safety protocols

You know the drill

She's 18 now

unable to comply, parameters beyond holographic processing

computer generate pre reduction ariel, 16 year old ryry, Emma Watson in the final hp movie, Kate beckinsale and Jessica biel all with thick and huge penises

Begin simulation

I laughed so hard that I almost blacked out.

This shit is why you all have had your holodeck privileges revoked.

she's hot again T H I C C af

Computer, create high end gaming PC circa 2016 with HTC Vive headset and Star Trek Bridge Crew.

Computer, enable repeating digit protocol.

70 foot tall?

What, you're not man enough for 100?

>1515
DISENGAGE SAFETY PROTOCOLS

I never understood why starfleet continued to exist after the holodeck was discovered.
>implying I wouldnt be living out my favorite tv shows 24/7.
The best part is that the computer is intelligent enough to continue them past their conclusion, so it would never end.

COMPUTER

CONSTRUCT A WALL 700 FEET HIGH BETWEEN THE US AND MEXICO WITH AUTO TURRETS EVERY 100 METERS ON THE MEXICAN SIDE

>Error: such a wall already exists

Maybe the holodeck posed so many philisophical questions, that the Federation needed Starfleet to explore as much of space as possible to make sure they weren't living in their own holodeck.

I mean shit, in one episode a holodeck character becomes sentient and wants out, so they trick him and trap him in his own little holodeck universe while he's under the assumption that he escaped.

Error, the wall just got 100 feet taller

Holodeck requires a huge amount of energy because of energy2matter conversion.

Computer, create the perfect human specimen

Error, it already exists

>energy
>a problem on earth

>computer, access Commander Riker's jazz bar program
>adjust Commander Riker's trombone so that every fifth note played results in 'the brown note'
>save program

same but make it Bryce Dallas Howard

Computer, generate a BMW driven by Matthew Broderick. Program him to view the Enterprise as the streets of Ireland and the crew-members as innocent girls and mothers. Disengage safety protocols.

Underrated kek

Computer, load up celery man, please.

The only thing that's thick is her face.

Computer, load simulation of computer equipment and the Internet circa 2015. Set homepage to Sup Forums.org. Disengage safety protocols.

>2015
>not 2009

computer, engage giant qt overwatch program on my mark.

Mark.

Computer. Create a holodeck with a copy of me saying "Computer create a holdeck with a copy of me".

how gay are you

made me laugh fucking cunt

HOW

Fewer dank memes in 2009

Computer, generate 300 seven foot tall muscular Amazonian futanari in heat with cocks at least as big as a wine bottle.
Computer, disengage safety protocols.

Computer, generate life before the big bang
Computer, generate life after the big contraction
Computer?

>Computer, generate a single good Star Trek movie.
>Just one, computer.
>Computer?

Nigger detected

I'll see you on /d/ brother

>Computer, create replica uniforms for all female crew members with transparent properties when viewed through a certain wavelength
>create contact lenses that enable the wearer to see this wavelength
>transport all disrobed fem uniforms to waste disposal over the next 48hrs and have them replaced by these new uniforms
>Computer, notify me whenever a female crewmember enters a jeffries tube

>Computer create one hundred horney Sio Bibbles with ten inch cocks and make them madly in love with me disengage communications and safety protocols
>Begin

only plebs who are into vore shit or being squashed want girls that big. 7-9 ft tall is the maximum comfy level for giantesses

Computer, access all the program's Cmd Riker visits often, increase the height of all chairs by 2 inches, save changes.

kek

Computer, I'm CIA.

Im 6'5"....if I could meet a woman taller than me.....ooooh boy....

Please provide CIA access code.

lol

>Computer, create a 70 foot tall Best Emma, make her incredibly hungry. Disable safety protocols. Begin on my mark.
>Mark.
>Rubs hands together

>70 foot tall
W-why?

so she can swallow me whole, of course

bigguys4u

Computer, create Emma Watson, Emma Roberts, and Emma Stone, and imbue them with an insatiable need to fuck and spank each other.

eww no
only best Emma vore please

BG4U

Kek

>Computer, create a replication of Counselor Troi's buttocks utilizing indentations left on her bridge seat.
>Increase size by 500 times.
>Utilize chemical data obtained from Counselor Troi's bike seat and create file Sweetest_Perfume.olf
>Computer, replicate flatulence expected on a diet of nothing but high fiber and Mexican foods
>disengage safety protocols

Computer, was getting programmed part of your plan?

Computer, load Lola Bunny, and oh so many other bunnies. Disengage anti-snuggin' protocols.

Holy fuck, is that just photo manipulation to give her dark hair? She looks 100 times better with that colouring

manholdinghischin.jpg

no
she had dark hair for a while

youtu.be/tr_4iLEm6-A

Computer, run program "ZS-NVB Wreckage Brother". Increase size of all masked mercenaries by 8000%. Disengage flightplan protocols. Reject all queries to add friends to program. Authorization WWCIABG4U.

Computer, create a mini-Emma Roberts and put her in a cage with a hamster wheel, a bed, a table, a toilet, and a sybian.

WITNESSED

Computer, load up 2003 Jessica Biel. Set libido to maximum levels. Disengage safety protocols and ignore all interrupt requests.

Dear god

who is this jizz whiz

google image search makes it seem like it's just a stock photo

Computer, generate a 7 foot tall female classified as "voluptuous" and "beautiful"
Computer, give the female an exact replica of my mind as of right now.
Computer, kill me.

uhh it's emma roberts

so she can insert you like a tampon

the_eternal_debate.jpg

Computer, mask you something

Computer, create a lusty tentacle monster that pumps amphetamines and aphrodesiacs

Disable safety protocols