Eternal Arsenal Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramadan#Religious_practices
uk.businessinsider.com/policy-exchange-survey-muslim-attitudes-beliefs-911-september-11-2016-12
youtube.com/watch?v=wBsWRxiXWZs
twitter.com/Lexus7Sanchez/status/871324269246107648
getfootballnewsfrance.com/2017/yaya-sanogo-i-have-no-regrets/
youtube.com/watch?v=ygpzivN-Jg8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

DELETE THIS

delet this

Who would be the worse manager right now. Ranieri or Wenger?

Ranieri, he would have been relegated twice without drugs

Its like destiny for some players in certain clubs. Even if Gigi played until 50 years old he still wouldn't win it.

Remember when Arsenal made the semi-finals of the Champions League in 2008/09 with players like Almunia and Bendtner?

all I remember is a very young gibbs getting twatted by ronaldo

Wonder what is happening in London atm, seems huge

these muslims really want the tories to win

someone ran over 20ish people on the London bridge with a commercial van and then got out and started stabbing some more

mad

how many confirm deaths?

i thought muslims did ramadan

i haven't seen any numbers

killed gibbs career desu

i bet she's american

Yaya Sanogo announces in tomorrow's L'Équipe that he will be leaving Arsenal this month when his contract expires.

dunno much about muslim customs...you implying its a false flag m8
fair enough

So is Alexis staying or not, lads?

not implying its a false flag (could be though t. may) more that those who did it are probably not in the general islam community in britain but instead like isis or something
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramadan#Religious_practices

im optimistic that no one else is desperate enough to meet his wage demands

yeah most likely, which is a shame, i feel sorry for the muslim community they always get blamed as a whole when a few fuckers ruin everything

always irks me when people think they can be racist against muslim to me IRL, it feels like some people think its ok to hate on them openly

weird stuff

I reckon that these next two years will be Wenger's last years at Arsenal. He will spend all the money in the warchest that he's generated over the next two summers, then leave the club to collapse with no funds since Kroenke won't put any of his own money into the club.

Lads, i'm really scared of terrorists hurting or taking Wenger as a hostage.

why do you think he keeps signing so many muslims
>ozil
>elneny
>xhaka
>mustafi
>kolasinac

m8 wenger is an arsenal supporter and will be in stands for every match
he won't let arsenal fall

>"SIGN MBAPPE OR YOU DIE"
>"look err we are looking at what we do well and how we can be stronger everywhere. This is a strong group of players and with some additions we can be even more successful. Jack Wilshere will be back like a new signing"

Ferguson is a United supporter and regularly watches them, he still allowed the club to collapse in order to strengthen his legacy.

ferguson is aberdeen lifelong and an ABU

Is Zidane actually a good manager? I don't follow lel liga

we won't know until he succeeds pep

Does the Mahrez interest effectively confirm that Alexis is leaving? You can't really play all three of them up front at once unless Alexis plays as a centre-forward again (which would mean that if Arsenal does by a striker then there won't be space for all four of them). The alternative would be switching back to the old formation, but I'm not sure whether Wenger would do that after having success with it so far.

he's good for real

I personally doubt it

Basically like Steve Kerr

Honestly in that team you just need to be appreciated by the players. He had some problems at the beginning.

Wenger says Alexis isn't leaving :^)

He's good at man-management, he's a big enough star himself to earn the respect of the other stars in the Real Madrid dressing room. Although he has a stacked team to work with so he doesn't exactly need to be an expert in tactics.

I'm not.

Imagine being Ozil right now

they forced him out

it is what it is

It's a genius long term strategy imo

>Arsenal have set aside at least €100m (£87.5m) for his recruitment and, ironically, were in talks with the striker and his family this time last year when he was out of contact and could have signed for about £230,000 under FIFA’s compensation rules.

Ahh, the joys of Arse.
Wtf is the mail claiming Auba is a target though? Hasn't he already signed for PSG? Would love him to join, i think he is just what they need and worth the same as Mbappe.

I think not, an ambitious club would have Mahrez to have some quality rotation, since Özil really does play like shit sometime, also for those Giroud in the box, desperate to score last 20 minutes, you could triple up with Sanchez (still think he will take a paycut and go to buyern for trophy chances and Vidal), Özil and Mahrez doing similar thinks left righ and center.

>Arsenalare to offer central-defenderRob Holding, 21, a new contract after he was signed from Bolton last summer for £2.1m.

>Holding impressed towards the end of the season as part of the Gunners' back three.

>He helped the side to victory in the FA Cup final against Chelsea last month
this is exactly why the wage structure is ridiculous, 18 matches and gets a new contract

2013/14: FA Cup
2014/15: Community Shield & FA Cup
2015/16: Community Shield
2016/17: FA Cup

Literally 5 trophies in 4 years. Wenger IN.

wenger will use these two years to build a new team then let henry lead arsenal to glory

We should put in a cheeky bid for Bale 2bh

I trust arse desu he needs to realise a bit more that he's dying soon and he'll push hard and do something

Do you think ozil is seething right now? He could've won 3 CLs in 4 years with madrid, instead he only got 3 FAs.

He's already won the greatest prize in football: the World Cup. He could retire tomorrow and he would be satisfied with his career.

Ozil doesn't have that much ambition desu, he's seriously considering playing in Turkey.

nah, they didn't want him at Madrid

>gets forced out of the club
>they go on to win 3 champions leagues in 4 years

wenger in

Adams told The Times: 'I recommended Eric Dier to Arsenal. I did the England Under 19s with Blakey [Noel Blake in 212], and phone [Arsenal scout] Steve Rowley and said "Dier's head and shoulders above any English player in this camp. Do it now. €5million (£4.3m)".

'I knew the get-out clause at Sporting, Steve said that Arsenal's Portuguese scout said he was a bit one-paced. So Arsenal didn't. They did get Calum Chambers for £17m – no disrespect to Calum.

'Spurs got Dier, pushed him into midfield, maybe he hasn't got the aggression but in the modern game now, you don't need to be aggressive so he'll probably end up the perfect central defender.'

pls sign me

Muslim core taking the new Wenger deal badly

>not targeting Wenger

will never understand these muslim lads

holding should go on loan to start every week and chambers should be the backup

but then he'll be exposed

BLOOD ON WENGER'S HANDS

If Wenger had any dignity left he would put in his resignation before more blood gets spilled.

It's hard not to be desu, most of them are complete mentalists even when they dont want to kill you

uk.businessinsider.com/policy-exchange-survey-muslim-attitudes-beliefs-911-september-11-2016-12

>le jews did it

fucking hell
basically like nazi conspiracist

Well he outclassed Allergi in the final, his tactics killed the second half. But people just want le GOAT man-manager image.

Please stop being racist and let muslims want to hurt gays and women.

what tactics

You can't be racist to Muslims. Islam is a religion, not a race.

he's completely right, you can't chose what race you are born but you certainly can chose what religion you follow, if any

We all have biases, when we see a brown person we don't wonder their religious background

what people say muslim we know who they are implying

either way enough of this

That's incredibly bigoted of you to think that all Muslims are the same. Arab Muslims are very different from Indonesian Muslims.

mhm

I know you're not Jamaican but are you even Jewish? No true Jew would defend Muslims.

He's just a very lonely white 'progressive'.

youtube.com/watch?v=wBsWRxiXWZs

Answer my question faggot

>united signing mbappe
>city signing alexis
>chelsea signing tolisso
>spurs signing lamar
>liverpool exist

Wilshere hasn't said anything about us since he left on loan, not even anything about the FA cup win.

I know he's probably off but anyone else think it's being weird as he's supposedly 'Arsenal through and though' ?

I feel sorry for the Nazi community. A few, very small, minority of Nazis fucked up Nazism forever, now nobody can be a Nazi any more.

its harder to be through and through when you have a direct relationship with the club

twitter.com/Lexus7Sanchez/status/871324269246107648

Aren't Liverpool going for Salah?

getfootballnewsfrance.com/2017/yaya-sanogo-i-have-no-regrets/

>We have lost sight of you. How are you doing?
Not bad. My left calf is healed. It kept me off the pitch for nearly 7 months. I came back in January, with a fitness trainer. I was able to play again for the Arsenal reserves.

>How many matches?
Three games with four goals. It is not a lot, but it was a real source of relief for me. It was very hard when I was injured. You feel so mentally alone. There is virtually nobody at your side. And there is this frustration about not knowing what the source of my pain was.

>Admittedly, you started quite well…
Yes, quite. After our U20 World Cup title in Turkey, I was quickly thrown into the ring by Arsène Wenger. I play, notably in the Champions’ League qualifier against Fenerbahce. And then, I injure myself.

>During these three years, you have been loaned to Crystal Palace (January – May 2015), Ajax (July 2015 – January 2016) and Charlton (February – May 2016). Three loans and three difficult periods.
The injuries stunted my progress, there were moments where I was good. I remember the summer of 2014 when, during the Emirates Cup, I scored a quadruple against Benfica. And then there were some bad decisions, and I maybe did not always do what was necessary to impose myself.

>Which decisions are you talking about?
I think about Ajax. At the same time I had serious contacts with Ligue 1 clubs.

>With Lille and Hervé Renard notably?
Yes, but it did not happen. I do not really want to go into this period. But yet again, I do not regret my choice.

>Are you annoyed at Arsène Wenger who rarely played you?
Absolutely not. He is not responsible for my injuries. He is a great manager. He taught me a lot.

>What are you dreaming of next?
A complete season, without injury issues (he is in contact with Genoa). I dream of playing football.

ive not seen any arsenal links to him

Hope he makes it, but I'm getting that Diaby feeling from him

Tbqh I'm getting that same feeling for Wheelchair too

dying in ramadhan as a martyr is a good thing in edgeslam , thats why do these attacks in ramadhan

he's already 24 and can't even stay on the training pitch to improve his game. its ogre

youtube.com/watch?v=ygpzivN-Jg8

Why does wongy refuse to leave?

>get to play real life fm
>be neet and play fake fm
think most people would take the first

Wengy out

Arsenal is buying Henry Onyekuru from Eupen

I don't rate mahrez lads

>He could've won 3 CLs in 4 years with madrid, instead he only got 3 FAs.

It's not like he had a choice. They literally forced him out of the club.

Ornstein poo pooed it

I swear if we sign fucking Turan

wrong

this
not this

Would you a spurs fan?

yes

I am.

I'm no cheat.