Hansen vs. Predator

How is this shit NOT entrapment?

oh and btw
The "messages with underage minors" are all conducted on roleplaying chatrooms, so its even less real

Who cares? It's funny

when the fuck is the next ep

pedos deserve much worse than entrapment, so whatever

Deal with it faggot, I don't even care if it's entrapment.

Whatever happened to the Megaman image that one user was making of the pedos? It looked to be coming along great

When does it come back on? Aren't there like 5 episodes left?

WHEN?

How long are literal monkeys going to be asking this, then ignoring the factual, correct answer?

>found the pedo

>TECHNICALLY not entrapment as they're temporarily deputised before the show

Yeah I'm guessing you could successfully argue your case in criminal court.

>admitting on camera you're a pedo
Case closed, faggot. You goin' to jail.

they ever release the fedora ep yet?

Well since entrapment means a police officer coerces someone to do a crime they would not have committed, no this isn't entrapment.

These guys could have stop talking or at least not say explicitly sexual things to these minors who they have been told explicitly are minors. Plus they go to the minor's house which again, takes no coercion and 9/10 the pedophile suggests meeting them.

There is no minor child, the crime couldn't have been committed, these men are enticed in to coming over by police

so what?

Stop having sexual urges for children and you won't find yourself in these situations, pedo. Problem solved.

>implying that I care

thank god trump will put a stop to this

Yeah but the pedophile THINKS it's a minor meaning they have the intent of having sex with them.

Are you saying that if the decoy was really a minor it would be fine?

Also normal people would not be persuaded to have sex with a minor. Even a pedophile has something called self control which those getting locked away don't have

>Are you saying that if the decoy was really a minor it would be fine?

yes, because an actual crime would be taking place

how can there be intent to commit a crime on a child that doesn't exist?

>mfw the "our guy" meme is truly going to pay off
>there is no face

>>Yeah but the pedophile THINKS it's a minor meaning they have the intent of having sex with them.
in liberal societies, judges judge less on intention, than on acts and speeches

>there is no minor child
So what? The crime is intent to have sex with a minor which they commit by talking online and going over. The decoy isn't even the person they're talking to online. You're saying it should only count if there is a real kid recieving their dick pics and messaging the guy by themselves? a
Besides the charges never stick on these guys anyway. They just get arrested and embarressed.

No, if the decoy was really a minor then it would have really been a crime

>entrapment
>girl:"hey bb I'm 12 you want some fuck?"
>pedo: "um sure"

>not entrapment
>pedo: "hey girl wanna fuck"
>girl: "I'm 12 tho and a virgin"
>pedo "ill teach you"

Why do you care so much that guys who go around the internet saying nasty things to underage girls end up trying to convince what they think is a preteen girl to let them over to her house, only to find out it's the police? You think these catch a predator guys just post online saying "Hey, I'm a preteen girl, all you pedophiles out there, come and fuck me!" no, they just put the profiles up and let the creeps tie their own nooses: let them initiate contact, let them suggest going to her house, THEN they spring the trap.

But they're not gonna use a decoy to talk to him online, which is where the real crime is committed. Coming over just seals the deal.

Is that what Hansen looks like now? He looks like he aged 40 extra years. What happened?

>and a virgin
Clearly bait.

all the pedo were thinking that they were committing a crime that what really count

Intent to commit a crime is a real charge, read up on law you dumbshit.

he likes to party

Stupid pedos are too thirsty

He's just a lot heavier around the gut

>Decoy mentions he is 15 once

>there are subsequently weeks and weeks of chats

maybe the predator forgot the guy's age

wait and see what you look like at 57 fàm

he doesn't look that bad at all considering

Why are pedos so fucking dumb?

I recall that most people get their punishment based on what they say after the police take them in. That is, admitting that they intended to do stuff with a minor. Others who stayed silent stayed away from jail and maybe got some community service.

And that is the real moral of the story.
Never say anythin to the popo. Go see a priest if you want to atone, not a cop.

Attempted murder is still a crime. The same goes for attempted kiddy diddling.

>Kill Kit
>Boss Papi
>Worm
>3Dog

This show has so many great characters

The only episode I'd like to see is the one where the guy flips out and shoots/stabs Chris Hansen to death.

You know it's coming eventually... It's only a matter of when.

See Doesn't matter if the child was real or not, fact of the matter is they came over with the intention of diddling a kid. The fact that they couldn't control themselves is just another clear sign that they belong in jail. I'm sure there are plenty of pedos out there that go their whole lives without raping a kid