You walk on the street with your gf. This guy appears and slaps her ass and says "good ass bitch. I'll fuck you"...

You walk on the street with your gf. This guy appears and slaps her ass and says "good ass bitch. I'll fuck you". What you do?

Attached: nintchdbpict000246947339.jpg (631x736, 92K)

pull my gun and shoot him.
welcome to america sand nigger

Attached: 1508311159763.jpg (477x565, 54K)

he would probably have cardiac arrest just from moving his arm lmao

Quickly get behind him and shank the mofo.
Also, this

Ka-bar in the heart.
Or throat.

Tell him to fuck off and kick his knee backwards, grab my gf and walk away

Fuck him in the ass to demonstrate my status as a true alpha dragon.

Attached: 836B622F-04FC-4082-8576-89C02D5ABD88.jpg (996x752, 178K)

Throw him some bacon

Throw him a needle or make him fall, he won't be able to get up

All this e-thuggery is hilarious.

I would walk the fuck away because no bitch is worth getting mauled by a gorilla/bear hybrid.

Fix his photoshop

Tell him he's skinny, he will have existencial crisis and kill himself

Take my girlfriend by the hand and walk by the idiot. Musclebound morons who think their muscles matter in a world of readily available firearms mean nothing and their tedious bluster means less then nothing.

>"omae wa mou shindeiru"
ماذا?!?

Attached: Kenshiro-fist-of-the-north-star-23209211-641-868.jpg (641x868, 78K)

A kick in the ba- I guess I'll run, he'll have a heart attack before he catches me

Throw inching powder on his back

>do nothing and hope my girlfriend doesn't leave me for being a pussy too afraid to speak up for her

Let's see him try and stop a bullet lmao

ask him where his belly button went

then id turn 360° and walk away

Attached: 1462584637668.png (800x601, 929K)

kek

Get behind him and grab his wallet, can't grab you and it'll take a month to do a 180 to see u

only realistic answer from anybody on Sup Forums

Give him my gf, he can't get hard anyways

teach him some potoshop.

Probably ask if he's an idiot while my girl dials the police, that's if she didn't try to scratch his eyes out first. Get yourselves a sweet country gal lads or a keeper at the very least.

Attached: 1496655265746.gif (700x350, 1.43M)

Silly user, you have to be 18 to buy a gun

>Turn 360 and walk away

Attached: C46E9A5F-0222-4B25-A2A8-28435787151D.jpg (720x505, 62K)

show bob and vagan

>Not gonna bite faggot

Attached: 1520572218181.gif (350x263, 409K)

Say sure. Then proceed to laugh like fuck when he starts to unzip his trousers spilling his massive roid gut everywhere.

Looks like synthol, not real muscles

I'd pepper spray him and then beat the shit out of him. I always carry a pepper spray can, hell yeah

Pop his left tit with a needle and watch him flop all around in the air like a loose balloon.
Then fuck OP's mother using his disgusting hairy skin as a condom while my gf watches.

Depends where I am. If I'm in Americlap, call the popo and say he's an akbar and threatened to blow up mcdonalds. If I'm in UK call the police and say he's McDonalds and he threatened to blow up an akbar

slather my gf in bacon grease then tell him to have at it.

Turn 360 degrees and walk away

Sock him in the jaw because hes a slow motherfucker. Looks top heavy and easy to put on his ass. Also laugh at him because hes ugly as all fucking hell and no girl above a 7 whos not a hoe would fuck that.

You couldn't pull any girl above a 6 that wasn't a how to the degree that her pussy looked like it had a stroke

Attached: 1521436356532.jpg (1280x688, 258K)

I rape HIM

Refugees welcome!!!

Attached: 1518882222870.jpg (700x394, 50K)

>tell him "dude what the fuck"
>if he wants to fight i say
>"come on dude im not 12"
>if he persist i say
>"dude what the fuck is wrong with you cuzz"
>if he steps up
>i pull my gun and yell
>"DUDE BACK THE FUCK OFF BEFORE YOU GET SHOT"
>if he steps up i shoot a clip in his chest
>he dies
>i console my gf

Unless I have a gun I would not even look at the dude and leave my bitch as a sacrifice

"clip" damn...

Attached: 1521081917428.jpg (480x640, 17K)

Turn 360 degrees and walk away there are 3 billion other women out there

I was thinking

Attached: D3DEFD1B-C6A0-49BC-A247-74B51725BEC6.gif (440x178, 1022K)

I trust my woman to act on her own. If she wants to, she can go for it. We aren't exclusive.

Switch out the blade on him

Attached: 1514929707448.jpg (425x604, 48K)

Ask him why his calves are so small and laugh at his relapse into depression.

Gun him down and gfet a parade in my honor for killing a well known isis agent

its a six shooter

Have him help me get the heart stone back to an ancient mystical island with the help of the ocean spirits and have sing "you're welcome" to me over and over again.

Look him in the eye and say, "No you won't."

Connect with a right cross to his chin, then leisurely jog away. Musclefags like that are notoriously slow as fuck

ITT:Fantasy

Is this stinkmeaner ?

Start jacking off while crying to scare him away. If it works on ghosts it works on sand people

LA CREATURA

I've been in these alpha male situations with my girlfiends in the past. I have always found a creative funny way to get out of it without having to be the tough guy.

For example withyour situation you handed me id slay HIS ass an say " Thats a nice ass but sorry man. gotta fuck me first"

>18
is exactly what a pussy will do.

Since when can a retard moonwalk?

I poke him with a needle and watch him deflate to death

Kek

I'll reverse search his image to find the unphotoshopped version of this fucking obese muslim shit and then I'll beat his ass with only one hand.

>So,,,He was behind of it??

Attached: hyibojb3cbnz254450000000.jpg (473x537, 26K)

I would get him in a figure 4 leg lock. After he taps out, I will stick my thumb in his ass to humble him.

Deport him

Attached: 1444028594561.png (210x194, 75K)

wouldn't have to do a damn thing because my wife is allowed to have a gun in her country and that guy would have a bullet planted right between his eyes for touching her.

Get behind and grab around chest. Guy looks like he can't reach back with even a short elbow jab. Fucking suplex him off the curb into traffic.

Sorry you have up your guns for muhammeds cock

Most girls would find him gross.
And all my ex's and current gf would probably go off on him and make a scene
So I really wouldn't have to do anything lol

Say "that aint my girl bruh, im single"

Foreveralone

Attached: 608.jpg (709x765, 67K)

1st known example of Ultra Instinct

>muscley third-worlder slaps gf's ass
>full of muscles
>but he's from a third world country
>literally 4'5"
>weighs 120lbs
>has a tiny head
>pick him up and put him upside down inside a trash can
>roll the trash can down a hill

>Implying that i have a gf

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_CYCRNPf.jpg (251x189, 8K)

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
dude lost hard

anta al aan fee 3dad al mawta.

Get knife a stab his inplants
After tell he wont get paid this month and that he should keep working under my harsh and also tell hel that he should suck the toose of the first man that ask him what happend if he still wants to sleep in my apartment

Attached: deus vult 1.jpg (600x600, 77K)

ask him how he wipes his ass, I've always wanted to know.
Do they use those fucking sponge-on-a-stick shits reeeeallly fat people use?

magazine
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

cuckery

>your gf

Option 1: don't fuck with him. his muscles distort space time itself. just look at that background.
Option 2: pretend that the complement was meant for me and ask him how he's gonna fill my tight asshole with his yummy hummus -> he looks at you in disgust and leaves

>being this new

Tell him "nice tits"

Break into a slight jog and watch him struggle to run

Slap his face with raw bacon.

you can tell from how he's built that he's using that stuff they inject to inflame the muscle. There's some real strength there, but at the time this photo was taken, this guy was helpless.
Also, I'm a burger, so I'd probably just let my lady shoot him.

Attempt a flying armbar that doesn't work. lol

Kick his balls and stomp his knees when he's down. Works 90 % of the time and for the last 10% I always carry a couple of nasty surprises with me

I tell him thanks

He's dead btw. Shot somewhere in Syria.

Fight him. muscles that size aren't practical in fights along long as you make sure he doesn't grab you, you should be fine. Muscles that size would restrict movement and slow reflexes

Do the same to him

slow as fuck

Must have slapped the wrong girls ass

Stab him in his ugly neck

Step right up to him and box him tight and close.

The guy can't even stick his arms to his sides, he won't be able to touch be if I'm close to him to to his build. I bet he can't even cross his arms properly or even wipe his ass.