Girl of my dreams married my friend. haven't spoken to either of them in years

girl of my dreams married my friend. haven't spoken to either of them in years.

wat do now? no reason to live anymore

Attached: 1419228923389.jpg (385x500, 35K)

find girl of his dreams.
marry her.

Go outside. Do something borderline illegal. Have fun.

Fuck em both. Go visit Amsterdam take some drugs get into some trouble and meet someone better ;)

kek

Spend time making others happy. In time you will find your own. Source: Me. Similar thing happened to me. Will always care, but I'm WAY over it.

can't even leave the house, except for food, and when I do I inevitably see some couple holding hands and immediately want walk into oncoming traffic

god I just feel so shitty I dunno what to do with myself

she wasn't the girl of your dreams, because if she was you would have made every effort to make her yours.

stop being a little bitch and move on you fucking pussy

>girl of my dreams
>haven't spoken to her in years

K

I mean, good for her honestly.

should have clarified, stopped talking to them when they started dating. just found out they got married recently

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

The girl I liked married my friend, now I have no reason to live.

GROW THE FUCK UP.

This was years ago. Get the fuck over it.

Attached: garth copy.jpg (360x360, 119K)

3 years, feels like yesterday tho

Nick?

stop

I get that you felt a lot for her, but she wasn't the girl of your dreams. You'll find someone better, unless you just stay fixated on the past and what could've been. Move on or kys cause there's actually no point in living if you refuse to move forward. Moving forward, growing, and evolving is literally the essence of life. Screw the girl, she wasn't meant for you. Fuck your friend, he was never your friend if he started dating a girl you liked. Grow the fuck up.

>girl of my dreams

That’s exactly what she was, a dream. You clearly weren’t close enough to actually know the girl on an intimate level or else she’d be with you. Stop fawning over your own idea of what this girl is like and move on to someone real.

There are billions of people in the world dude, go find someone else.

Attached: beammeup.gif (300x193, 855K)

Just have some more dreams, eventually one of them will be squishy

Once a pants squishy, you know you know have good dream

This guy knows whats up.

It doesn't always work that way mayn

>weren’t close enough
we'd known each other for years and hung out a bunch - drank together a lot and fooled around but I was too much of a pussy to actually make her my gf and now I have to live with it

I've tried to meet other girls but none of them compare

You're a bitch stop wallowing in self pity.

And despite that relationship you had, she didn’t have feelings for you. She got with someone else, you weren’t close enough.

Don’t compare other girls to a bitch who got with your friend over you.

you ever been in a state of mind where you know what you SHOULD do but you just FUCKING CAN'T for some reason? I need some time to un-fuck my soul, it fucking HURTS

It’s been years, meanwhile you’re here dwelling on it, actively fucking yourself instead of working on unfucking yourself. Don’t come here asking what to do like you don’t know.

suicide, bye

be happy for your friend you selfish cunt

Sure I have been, but then I get over it. Were you raised by a single mother? Did you have any father figure on what it is to be a man?

You are living in this fantasy world were you and her are together and everything is perfect. That's just you lying to yourself.

Go out meet some women, and realize that your life isn't a fantasy.

>Were you raised by a single mother?
actually I was...
I wish I could just be a MAN but I don't fucking know how

I can't talk to them now, I was the one who burned the bridge

That's my point. You romanticize about a woman who you never even dated, and now mourn her getting married to your friend.

Do you know how much of a dick you sound like?

Congratulate them, then go out and meet some women. Bro, its not that hard. You can't just imagine a perfect life with every cool chick you meet.

You are only going to drive yourself insane.

So it was your own fault you haven't spoken in years but you're pitching a fit about how she doesn't love you

K

well it sounds like I'm a dick then. who needs another dick in this world. gonna go buy a helium tank. later guys, thanks for the responses - it means alot

Nothing wrong with imagining a perfect life with every one in a million I meet though. I've met two.

Boo Hoo, don't expect sympathy when you are in the wrong.

Very true, but this dude is holding on to it like that's all he has.

Tell your friend you'll fuck him up if he makes even a single wrong move against her.

alright that's fine, you'll never hear from me again an anonymous rotting corpse

Yeah that's a "badass" thing to do.

Hey ya'll how do I sound even more creepy?

"Tell your friend you'll fuck him up if he makes even a single wrong move against her.

Cool, bro. Adios.

You're going to kill yourself over a girl?
If you're pathetic enough to care that much about people then you should do it, make sure to live stream it as well.

>girl of my dreams married my friend
Wasn't really the girl of your dreams, then was she?

You're only still hung up on her because you don't meet people, and you don't do anything interesting.

It's hard to meet someone to special when you bore them to tears and wallow in self-pity and get angry at happy people.

Good fortune is not a zero-sum game. Someone else having something better than you isn't actually taking anything away from you. They didn't steal that luck from you.

So go work on being a kind and cheerful person who people want to be around and go from there. (Kind as in kind for kindness sake, and not because you want something out of it, btw)

How the fuck can she be the girl of your life if you haven't seen her in years? Life changes faster than you know. Fucking change with it, become a new version of yourself.

Get used to disappointment, that’s pretty much all life is.

Good advice right here

She wasn't the girl of your dreams.

The "girl of your dreams" is a figment of your imagination -- seriously.

What happened is that you wanted her so badly that you kept -- and probably keep on -- adding layer and layer over your perception of her until you got this totally unrealistic expectation of her. More of a caricature really. It's all in your head. I mean sure she exists, she's a real person, but the person you think she was? *That* perception of her is all in your head.
This means that had things gone differently you'd have likely been eventually disappointed in her -- if you had kept your wits about you -- or inevitably something would've come up that would've completely blindsided you because there were aspects of her personality that didn't line up with your flowery image of her.

There are plenty of other girls out there to "dream" about, user. Just so you know "dreaming" about women is a road that tends to lead toward disaster anyway.

If you love something, you'd want to see it happy.

Get over yourself.

>stopped talking to them when they started dating

Stop being so self-pitying, holy fuck. Grow up and act like an adult. If you can't support two friends in their happiness, you're a shit friend and a shit person and didn't deserve her anyway.

dead thread

OP wanted to know how to turn his life into a romantic comedy where he ends up with the woman.

/thread

What if the dude only actively pursued the girl after finding out OP was interested because he was frustrated he was unable to fuck with OP due to his upbringing making his skin hard and then tried to convince himself he was legitimately in love and just ended up hurting both of them and now they are split but the dude is still a pretty clever cookie and fun to be around so OP doesn't hold a surface grudge over it
Hypothetically
Would that change anything?

Eh, that's not totally true, user.
Ex-buddy of mine knew I liked a girl, told him I was going to go for it next time I saw her, so he went and chatted up a mutual friend to find her first and make his move first.

Didn't discuss it with me. Didn't mention anything about wanting her either. In fact, the only hint I had that there was any interest was that they shared a class. Found out later he had been talking shit about me to her later and of course once they started dating he acted like a prick when all three of us were together. Second she stepped away? Then he started talking and acting normally again. After about a month I called him out on it, was super defensive about his behavior and shit. It ended with me telling him to go to hell.

It's not so clear-cut, man.

Yeah. I am only going to get into a long term relationship and marry this woman because my friend is a bitch. Nah, science doesn't check out with that man.

Did he marry her?

go find a different one you tard....

True, but OP stated in another post that he burned the bridge himself, not his friends. So, while valid, your point doesn't necessarily apply here. Sucks that happened to you though Sup Forumsro

Move on with your life faggot
Or hope your friend is into getting cucked and partake in degeneracy

Nah this is just a hypothetical
And OP would give this dude the middle finger and an exhaust potato on the way out of this shithole town in a heartbeat if the girl in question wasn't so cold presumably due to how things happened to unfold and OPs inaction which was actually out of spite cause it was really to watch the dude hurt himself and his image cause OP is a cunt and uses his inability to feel pain to his advantage by letting people overheat trying to burn him and he really doesn't deserve a girl like her but I can still dream harold

Ahhh, gotcha

I had a roommate that did that shit a lot. I would tell him I was into a girl and he would just keep calling her to hang out without me.

Well was she really worth it user?

I mean she probably didn't care for you if you haven't talked in years.

I think you like the idea of the girl, i mean nothing wrong with that but read The Great Gatsby

Why are you still obsessing over this girl BTW? Have you not met anyone new?

I mean its always hard to get up and dust yourself off, but you should develop some self confidence.

I mean there nothing you can do about it now unless you wanna commit a crime

You probably hate yourself. Just learn to love yourself and you'll feel better.

No clue.
At the time all I wanted to do was punch the fucker in the face. I didn't because I didn't think the petty shit was worth going to jail over. Blocked his number, blocked him and her over all social media. Grew distant from the mutual friend.

Don't know what happened to them, only care about it insofar my ego but try to let it not get to me best I can.

Thanks mang.

Yeah shit happens man, but you're better off not having that dude in your life.

Man... I don't even get it. Why would you do a bro dirty like that? Especially in college when there's so many damn other options, why the fuck would you go after the same girl your bro's going after? And fuck, if that's how you feel about her too, talk about it. It would've been cool if there was communication and everything was out in the open. Instead he used what I told him to his advantage and stabbed me in the back. Fuck.

Thanks dude.

Yeah, it's in the past. Gotta move on.

They're not really your bro

cause it was easy people need some validation, i have a friend like that.
I don't trust him around any girls i like, so i never tell him and kinda keep him distant
Hes not a bad guy, no one is they're all just looking for love
They don't realize what they're doing so i kinda keep them on a short leash.
its kinda manipulating, but i don't give a shit, people are flawed.

It's exactly this kind of shit that leads to being a paranoid cook and keeping certain things away from everyone.

I got myself in a similar situation. Girls of my dreams is cousins with best friend. Actually get the girl and happy for 2 years before breaking up. Still hang out with friend but she would show up at his house too often for my feels. So one day buddy hits me up and i ignore his call. Its been 6 years sice i cut them out of my life. I miss my friend and alot of ahit has happen to me since but i dont know how to approach him again.

Attached: 90A5C4A9-DFBA-42F5-8365-98B74676ED0A.jpg (350x708, 47K)

Op killed himself
Rest in pepperonies

This, when?

Dumbass, you should of kept the friendship alive. Who knows maybe one day your friend would of let you cuck him

When one of us becomes the next musk