Where does pol stand on the great brexit? (EU referendum)

Where does pol stand on the great brexit? (EU referendum)

Fuck the EU

>conservative
No conservative would ever support the EU.

Your prez came here and told us to support the EU.

I'd like to see him hand over control to mexico and canada in return.

The "Conservative" party haven't been conservative for a long time.
No idea when it happened honestly, though I assume either just before, during, or after Thatcher.

I'll be voting to stay in the EU.

I'm a conservative and a business owner.

Since the war.

Thatcher ended the "conservative" aspect of the Conservative Party; she turned them into radical Neoliberals.

Leaving is better for business unless you are one of the oligopolies that can absorb the cost of superfluous and arbitrary ruled (increased bureaucracy) that it slowly killing the middle class leaving only bureaucratic overlords and serfs.

Leave. 2016 will be the year of the great uncucking of the west. First job is Brexit, then it's over to the Yanks to elect Trump. After that I'm sure one or two Euro countries might leave the EU too. If we don't do this we might as well give up. Left wing bitching, bullying and violence will be given free reign to rule all our lives and the western way of life will pretty much be all but over at that point.

>perfluous and arbitrary ruled (increased bureaucracy) that it slowly killing the middle class

The "middle classes" are being squeezed by Neoliberal economic policy. Neoliberals enrich the already rich in the hope some of that wealth will trickle down...

It doesn't.

If the UK leaves the EU, we will have a fedral Europe within five years. The UK was a major break on the EU project; with the UK gone the creation of a European superstate is a done deal.

Can't see it happening. If the UK leaves countries with strong ant-EU movements will push for the same. UK is one of its richest states with large military spending and nuclear capability. The EU wants to be a single union bigger than America and China and without the UK that's over. If more countries start leaving or demanding referendum it's starts falling down.

There's a lot of reported anti-EU sentiment at the moment, voiced mainly by nationalists in reaction to the wave of recent migrants, but the pros far outway the antis.

Yes, the UK is a big economy, but even without us Europe is a massive trading bloc. The UK's army is actually small. Our Nukes are made in America.

Fuck the eu, fuck tarrifs, fuck power without accountability AND FUCK ISLAMIFICATION

I don't get it? It's the same people but in different positions? So what?

Rent a crowd.

Or 2 photos a few minutes apart?

Sussex Conservatives also in Kent?

It's the battle bus travelling a few miles down the road to a neighbouring county

There's no conspiracy here, just the battle bus visting different locations to promote their cause

(They aren't pretending to be locals)

Never head of it.

The photos were taken in the same location; look at the gound, it's the same place.

Read

Actually that's a good point, didn't notice that

how is britain safer by staying in the eu?

Kill yourself without any further delay.

you're a cuckservative traitor to your country

>the battle bus

man that is cringey

>implying our exit won't give the smaller anti Eu countries more courage

Netherlands and Denmark are next right after us.

>how is britain safer by staying in the eu?

Because the EU is threatening us if we leave.

It's a bit like when the gangster comes to your shop and goes "Gee nice place; shame if something happens to it".

And they wonder why people want out.

Really?

I haven't seen any "threats" from the EU.

haha yes i expected as much. the sign in the picture irked me. of course someone could maybe possibly argue that britain is stronger or better off in the eu, but safer?

cmon now