What does Sup Forums think of The West Wing?

What does Sup Forums think of The West Wing?

more like the left wing

haha lol :p

boring

Love it.

Spin city was better.

It proves just how great we could've been if Martin Sheen ran things.

Look how good Charlie Sheen turned out.

First four seasons are good despite being thinly-veiled liberal propaganda like all of Aaron Sorkin's shows. It benefits from a great overall cast although that salty Jew Toby is insufferable

Everything after season 4 is garbage

I loved it, then again I love all the sorkin shit. Between the walking and talking and totally artificial dialogue its great.

>although that salty Jew Toby is insufferable

He was designed to be that away. Especially when he got a bug up his ass about some stupid issue and refused to compromise. You were supposed to dislike him for that shit

Makes sense

Same here. I may hate Sorkin's politics and condescending preachiness but I can't deny he has mastered a very entertaining formula. That said Amy Sherman-Palladino is about just as good at it but without the in-your-face agenda

typical Sorkin quicktalking quipfilled garbage

Shit, like every other Sorkin series. His fast quippy dialogue only works for his movies, which I can stomach for about two hours. Anything longer and I get annoyed.

Confused, so you can stomach it for 2 hours but not for 45 minutes?

It's still better than House of Cardboard Characters.

Insufferable boring hollywood left wing trash.
Purge and burn.

Sup Forums top 10 'classics'

You don't actually have to marathon every tv show you know. It may be a thing everyone does now a days but its not required. You can watch an episode a night.

Eh. Some of it is good but a lot of it is "Look we're talking fast while walking forward, we must be smart and the plot must be progressing.

Sorkin is as comfy as fuck. Also they trolled richard c hoagland so bad he spent months arguing that it was a show about disclosure of ayy lmaos and the illuminati.

Also president bartlet was the greatest american president.

pretentious shit and i didnt not watch a single episode.

Top 3 network tv shows ever.