Why is everyone ignoring actual Westworld best girl

Why is everyone ignoring actual Westworld best girl.

All I see is snakeposting and that bland Dolores. Theresa is Patrician's Choice.

have fun getting cucked by a robot

Because Snake is best

u talkn shit bout snek??

She's already dead though.

Was she supposed to have a barely perceptible but definitely present Scandinavian accent or is she just a shitty actress?

That fucking danish voice though.

What does an accent have to do with acting ability?

Fuckfu coming through

see The actress is Danish, her voice made my dick diamonds, also stunning blue eyes

That's part of the charm lads

I think she's meant to be vaguely foreign though yeah, she does a good British accent so if they wanted it to sound non-Scandi I don't think they'd have made her do a shitty half American thing.

because she's dead?

>just a shitty actress
I don't know what show you're watching but shitty actress she definitely is not.

Are you guys Scandinavian, because I am, and when you have actually spent time in Denmark, listening to their abhorrent excuse for a language, you really don't ever want to hear it again, and you start to recent them, even though I actually like them.

They fucking mention that she is actually danish. Seriously, you people can't even watch televiosion.

Not Scandi, but you know how it is, other accents can sound nice to people who don't have to put up with it 24/7, don't feel bad bro.

If you're a swede you have no right to complain.

Why did they make her more attractive and less cold in the latest ep?

First scene she appeared in i knew she was gonna die.

Du e norsk, va?

Her nose is disgusting

>you start to recent them

What are some languages you former?

>Was she supposed to have a barely perceptible but definitely present Scandinavian accent

Yeah, Sizemore called her a Danish bitch when he was pissing into Westworld in the episode before last

Why is Ford such an asshole, holy shit.

She's wooden as fuck

I actually predicted that she was a Host straight away because I thought she might be deliberately acting like a robot

Underated choice. Also the only valid choice.

He's the Lucifer to Arnold's God.

Am Norwegian and have no problem with the Danish language in general, the border dialect to germany is a bit fucked, as the Swedish border dialect with Denmark (skåne)

>le strong independent smoking woman

Eh, guess that's true.
I'm not. I'm as norwegian as they come. I like swedish though. Well, most of it.
A.
I don't get that expression. Does it mean languages I like?
Wel skånsk(?) Is just impossible to understand. But it sounds funny to me. Danish doesn't. I think it has something to do with the fact that they're so fucking loud all the time as well. What part of the country are you from by the way?

>I don't get that expression. Does it mean languages I like?
Recent, resent

I am from Lofoten Islands so pretty far North, lives in Trondheim now. My experiences with the Danish has for the most part been pleasent and not loud at all. you?

Ah, fuck.
Yeah, I know where Lofoten is. I'm from Gudbrandsdalen, we get a lot of danish tourists there. All loud as hell. I live in Trondheim too btw.

Har du et problem ven?

We get more germans/italians and french up there, I believe your narrative I just have not met Danes like that.
Trondheim is nice

Nei, ikke egentlig. Har diaré, men det er det. Enn du Hasse?

The only valid choice is Lawrence's daughter t. bh.

Yeah, we get a lot of those as well. They're nice.
>Trondheim is nice
It really is. Been here long?

I have a granny fetish, but she does nothing for me.

Yes and no, have moved to and from Trondheim the last 3 years. Studying and working, you? Are you btw a tv-degenerate or do you non-ironically like films? This board is the worst, but like crack is impossible to part from.

Same. I unironically like films, and yeah, although this might be the worst board on this site, it's really addictive.