Kino or Trash?

Kino or Trash?

Trashkino

it's shit

also the next person who replies to this thread will die in their sleep tonight

anything harry potter related is just trash

F

Something about it looks classic

Hipster garbage that was too afraid to have any real substance and turned everything into a farce. It had nice moments but would ruin them all by the end of the movie.

pure kino

don't listen to these fags

Redditcore

im not a fag

you are senpai

Middle of the road. I liked it but I can understand why people would shit on it.

It thinks it's unique but it's actually generic as fuck, you can feel the misplaced sense of elitism seeping through the movie. Still fun to watch.

6/10

it's only fun to watch because of the music

the music is the only good thing about the movie

it's okino

Good soundtrack
A few beautiful short scenes

But they failed making it interesting or exciting
Its just boring baby talk and sexual education for 12 year olds the whole movie

fartkino

Trash

The comedy fell flat, the acapella soundtrack is ear grating and once you learn the twist at the end the film completely destroys the want for me to re-watch it or analyse it to any extent. I dont understand why 'surrealist' films set inside people's subjective experiences like swiss army man have to spell everything out for the audience at the end and say
>LOOK, LOOK IT WAS ALL IN HIS HEAD, LOOK THE BIG FOREST = BACK GARDEN OF WOMAN, LOOK X = Y IT WAS A PERSONAL JOURNEY ALL ALONG
it completely disrespects the watcher's intelligence. The ending where the film says
>IT WAS ALL IN HIS HEAD.... OR WAS IT?
is also a stupid attempt to add some interpretation to the film without actually having to put the work in.

Overall, 5/10 for paul dano and radcliffe's performances.

Best movie about a farting corpse ever made.

It was a quirkfest that made me cringe all the way

it was alright but they really halfassed the last twenty minutes or so

I thought it was enjoyable enough but alot of it felt like an inside joke to the people who worked on the film. 6/10

Absolute Trash

it was authentic and powerful emotionally like all of paul dano's flicks which was surprising considering how unusual it was.

and the farting felt normal since it was embedded with other regular portrayals of the body so it didn't feel crass. it wasn't performed purely for a cheap laugh. it had a vital role in literally propelling the plot and was part of wider symbolism of the body

C ya