why aren't you an amish, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lOfZLb33uCg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>wear stupid ass clothes
>incest

>Be Brazillian
>Have ZIKA

Incest, pedophilia, burning tires, actually they have cellphones and eat Doritos, women over 25 are all fatasses, depleting the soil with bmi monoculture to make a quick buck.

bump

Amish are ultimate RedPill

Gmo not bmi. Whoops.

define "modern". I hate that word as much as I hate the word natural.

You're going wild on rumspringa Jeremiah- shouldn't you be out fucking a malnourished horse?

ted kaczynski is more redpilled than these religious wackos since he logically explains why modern technology is banned

no cars

name the last time you have seen an amish person driving a car

yeah but he killed people

modern in almost all contexts refers to post industrial revolution you fucking idiot. get fucking educated.

Oh! On Thursday, I saw one driving a truck. But they're usually riding shotgun.

so did george washington on christmas day

they do have some modern tech, it just doesnt permeate their culture like it does ours.

Obligatory video. youtube.com/watch?v=lOfZLb33uCg

Try again

>Amish
>White

>Incest, pedophilia,
Like something bad. Also if you have sex with < 21 yo in US it's considered to be "pedophilia", and you are gonna be thrown in jail forever.

you effectively can't convert if they'd even talk to you(generally no mixing, but there are various Anabaptist sects) and they're heretical Protestants.

That said, I agree, they do a lot of things right.

>no technology = redpilled

why dont you live with monkeys ?
oh wait you are american, sorry

the federal age of consent in the US is 16, dumbfuck, it's anyone under the age of 16

otherwise it's statutory, because 16-18 is pretty much "adult" in the eyes of the government

that's why teenager suddently became "young adult" in those cases, they are old enough to act on their own accord

>thinking TLC is real

you know that NatGeo show was also fake, right?

>that's why teenager suddently became "young adult" in those cases, they are old enough to act on their own accord
Whatever you say, faggot.

I would have been amish

but my 100% german amish gma was a fucking race traitor and got shunned off the farm

now im half native american half german

fucking sucks man fucking sucks bad

>heretical Protestants
fucking lmao

how can protestants be heretical when they broke off the pope worshiping catholic church which is actually heretical

>the mother church is heretical
nah man, you just got cucked by martin luthor who was tricked by kikes

If protties start discussing The Jews and Their Lies, or stopped sucking Israel's cock every Sunday maybe I would be interested in what they had to say.

>Amish are the ultimate RedPill
Until some sandniggers fuck you up with the futuristic tech of cellphones, semtex and AKs.

amish is a code word for jews