Why is this band so acclaimed? It's literally just radiohead for dadrockers

Why is this band so acclaimed? It's literally just radiohead for dadrockers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9a1NhRbNJ_Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why don't you go poop in your diaper you big baby!

haha xd the singers sound alike so they must be exactly alike

>acclaimed
you literally stated the reason in your second sentence.

>psychedelic jam songs about getting high on mushrooms
>shitty alt rock with pseudointellectual experimentation songs about being a soyboy crybaby
Seriously, how can you get these two mixed up?

Radiohead is Radiohead for dadrockers. Can, on the other hand, nobody's going to touch that with a ten foot pole other than the pretentious know-it-all college kid crowd.

>pretentious know-it-all college kid crowd
well sorry for liking good music. I guess you're missing out big time.

>It's literally just radiohead for dadrockers
accurate

please explain

i have posted in literally all the threads why are does no one replying to my posts please and thank you

I'm here for you if you need anything.

Shit bait thread. Your favorite bands probably listened to them or ripped them off

i are reply to you're post please and thank you

Has Radiohead ever made a song longer than like 7 minutes? Are rhe individual members of Radiohead ever dare improvised in one of their tracks (doubt they know how to play well enough to do so well). Also, i dont think Thom soyboy york has ever made vocals as harsh as in Vitamin C or say parts of halleluwah or paperhouse. Also Can was actually experimental. Radiohead has always been a pop band.

>confusing alt art rock with psych krautrock
Fucking normies know next to shit about rock genres.

i have 43 litecoins
many thanks r u from philipines 2 bro??

>short songs
>no improvisation
>limited vocal style
>not experimental
One day the struggle will be over, and you'll realize that none of these are bad things. Trust me, it's going to be great.

>being so autistic you can't enjoy both

That's what I meant.

When did i imply these were bad things, user? I made fun of Radiohead in such a way cause their fans tend to categorize them outside of poprock which theyre not. Can isnt a poprock band and conflating both bands is stupid and actually makes me assume OP likes Radiohead (hence trying lower Can by comparing to them).
Pop can be great. Not in the case of Radiohead

>this is pretentious music
youtu.be/9a1NhRbNJ_Y

How fucking stupid do you have to be to not understand Can, jesus this is literally Sup Forumscore

Just like Fennesz is Boards of Canada for minecraft nerds?

>can vs. reddiohead
You need to go back.

lazy bait

glorious

this is their most played best song
this shit is boring as fuck

i know what you mean but it's still a good song
also a lot of my friends had never heard this, can being well known is Sup Forums distortion at work. among millennials and younger they're less known than animal collective.

that cat looks comfy af

nah you're right it is. the drums are danky

amon duul ii shits all over can

LMAO someone looked at the "krautrock" tag and thought they were qualified to say shit about amon duul ii and can
unironically kill yourself

They along with Faust WOULD shit all over can if either groups had a discography as consistent as Can's, who didn't have questionable material until the late 70s.

also if they had the pure utopian psychedelic spirit that can did, unfortunately faust and amon duul ii were crypto christians and true germans