Where were you when the Lakers became /smallballers/?

Where were you when the Lakers became /smallballers/?

Is Embiid a big baller? Maybe the sixers are a better fit.

holy shit
LA extremely small ballers if true

LaVar's butthurt is going to be awesome

Ratings will also be awesome the first Lonzo plays against the Lakers

Does this mean philly is the new home of big ballers

>The spic hive of Los Angeles is full of pequeno ballers

>bizarre shooting form
>drama queen domineering dad
yeah, they'd be wise to draft someone else

>itty bitty babby ballers

>following lying miniscule ballers on twitter

This is all bullshit drama to hype up the draft since the playoffs have been so WOAT.

Same reason why they added all these meme categories like best syle for the stupid award show.

Its all damage control by the jew Silver.

>Superteams are not a problem
>P-PLS WATCH OUR LEAGUE

Boston

Lmao this Jewish nigga us the same loser that said lakers won't get magic..and they got him 2 weeks later.

Lakers are the biggest ballers in the league. Go neck yourselves.

Sixers wouldn't take him either

Ball is going to Sacramento. cap this post.

Lavar is going to murder Earvin Johnson on live television.

Lakers are going to take him at 2 and trade him for Zach Lavine straight up, same night.
t. Wizard

please no

not another boogie

The NBA is so fucking corrupt.

It's coilluded and centrally controlled.

They fucking stole the Lakers from Jim Buss the same way they stole the Clippers from Sterling (Dolan is up next);

And Magic has been a controlled patsy every since '''they''' gave him AIDS.

lol do any of you faggots remember how hard he got shut down by a scrawny teenager from kentucky?

how hard do you think his ass is gonna get blasted when he has to play against real men?

>A literal who from the fucking HuffPo with "per source"

>The NBA is so fucking corrupt.
ok i'm with you
>It's coilluded and centrally controlled.
we can all agree about that i'm sure
>They fucking stole the Lakers from Jim Buss the same way they stole the Clippers from Sterling (Dolan is up next);
cynical but probably correct
>And Magic has been a controlled patsy every since '''they''' gave him AIDS.
and now we're off into the deep end. who is "they" and what do they have to do with Magic getting AIDS? i would like to know more.

yeah man just imagine the intense action as he sits on the bench

Do people even care about the Cuckers anymore?

small ball meme is by far the worst ever constructed

99% chance someone gives me a (You) with "t. infinitesimal baller" or whatever the fuck

literally none of you bought the ZO2s, its not even funny

But if they stole the Lakers why did they cancel the Chris Paul trade?

>its not even funny
it actually is

Maybe one day you too can be a big baller, son

Kristine Leahy why are you in Canada?

see also Eazy-E (but they didn't bother keeping him alive)

t. infinitesimal baller

Report and ignore.

t. Quark sized "baller"

t. Miniscule baller

t. A Fucking Leaf

So who do the Lakers pick? Fultz is gone by then.

Josh Jackson.

Is he a big baller?

Most likely His short arms would be a detriment against real SFs like LeBron and Durant. But a 6'8 SG/6'10 wingspan with great athleticism and elite motor would be great. Still needs time to develop his jumpshot, so don't expect some 20 PPG scorer or even 17 PPG unless he gets fed 15+ shots.

Flip Clarkson with Mozgov or Deng for somebody.

For you.

Nicely leafed, junior baller.

>absolutely god awful shooting form that will not translate to the NBA where (hilariously) the refs are more willing to let players be physical with you than in college (not even kidding)

>drama queen triple shitter father that is guaranteed to say something awful and get you into massive PR trouble

>have extremely deep draft where it is basically a consensus opinion among draft experts that at least the top 4 (FOUR) players could all be #1 picks potentially, although this one is clearly Fultz but point being Fultz, Jackson, Tatum, and even Ball are all understandable picks at #1 if the Celtics do so

It would make sense in all honesty. I still think they'll take Ball because they need a PG that can facilitate (which is Ball's specialty) and Lakers are always about the biggest media draw. But I wouldn't disagree if they don't take him either.

Its actually one of the only funny Sup Forums memes that we've had in recent times.

Fuck this irrelevant person and franchise.

So they could inflate the value of the Clips before they stole them from Sterling and put them on the market. (look at the timing)

Did that nigga really think he was going to sway an NBA team? Like he thinks he actually has any leverage?

You'd think he'd be more concerned with convincing teams that he isn't a meddling factor, the brand would come second, and selling his son's character in addition to his talent.

But no he is trying to out-nigga the fucking NBA

>gets drafted by the nets

>people actually giving the fucking BBB retard publicity
I don't understand why, he's a retard

BIG
BUST
BRAND

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>ALL THIS DAMAGE CONTROL

B U S T
U
S
T

like the NBA isn't colluded fixed trash.

This is what you go for going against Nike/Adidas.

>flip the 2 worse contracts in the league
Literally only thing they could do is Mozgov and Clarkson for DuhWight

> p...p-please draft my son

Lonzo is actually a really good basketball player but is misunderstood and overshadowed by his controversial father

he will be a top 25 all time player when its all said and done.

Kentucky was a far better team top to bottom. The refs were calling ridiculous shit for Fox, Balls still got a his assists, played surprisingly well defensively and his 40% FPG is actually pretty high considering he had to jack stupid 3's to try and keep UCLA in it

That being said, I still think Fox will be a better NBA player

lol did we watch the same game? the "big baller" got fucking dominated and humiliated by a smaller and less skilled pg

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he turns into a really great player as a passer and good team player, or busts really hard because he tries to force his shot too much.

His shot is JUST tier for the NBA, his entire career is contingent on him either improving it, scrapping it, or forcing it towards failure.

BBB doesn't need the Lakers

>the playoffs have been so WOAT.

Hang yourself right now for unironically talking like a fucking faggot.

t. cuckold baller also known as Justin Trudeau.

>who is "they"
The Dancing Israelis.

>(Dolan is up next)

God I hope so

Why?

You want this corrupt league to jack another team and deliver it to another globalist stooge?

Charles Oakley taking over the team would be sweet and you know it.

Oakley is a fucking tool and that incident was a fucking set up.

Smarten up.

This years busts will bring out the worst players of all time drafted.

What would be the point of Ball if Philly has Ben Simmons?

This user gets it.

Simmons is a 6'10 forward user.

Ball is a PG.

What are you talking about?

t. Planck length baller

/BBSD/ btfo

Don't mind the shills. I'm sure they're trying their best.

Simmons is a PG

No he's not retard.

These are the best shills money can buy?

baka

people had been talking about simmons running the point b/c he's capable and the 76ers had no true talent at PG. Taking ball would probably change this.

Yes he is retard

>Lonzo is drafted to the Timberwolves
>Timberwolves finally make it into the playoffs

A man can dream

All memes aside, the guy just isn't that good of a prospect. His off center form is detrimental to the way he can pull up off dribbles, it's slower and less power than a normal jump short simply because of physics.

That is easily exploitable in the NBA, unless he's elite in other categories which he isn't yet, it makes him less desirable.

Imagine the keks if Charlotte drafts him. Lavar and Jordan would be the #1 sitcom

WHY

WHY IS IT ALWAYS A LEAF

THE POPULATION OF CANADA IS 35.9 MILLION OUT OF THE 7 BILLION IN THE WORLD

.0005 PERCENT OF THE WORLD POPULATION MAKES 98% OF THE WORSE POSTS ON THIS BOARD

GOD HELP US

Desu the draft drama has been far more entertaining than anything in the actual NBA season anyway

>t. Microscopic baller

Kek all this bluffing/damage control from the Lakers organization. Clearly the Lakers are posturing and telling the world "Lavar will not run shit over here". Them saying they don't buy Lonzo as a star is fine, I just don't actually believe that's what they think.

They're just trying to keep their distance from the Ball family controversy. In the social media age, they kind of have to do that (for advertisers, investors, fans in general) since everyone pretends to hate Lavar. And by hate, I mean wants to look him up, and gives every broadcast network a boost in ratings when he's on (record highs for Colin Cowherd twice). We're talking about a team almost worth 3 billion dollars. Does anyone truly believe if they saw him as a piece that could get them closer to a ring, they would pass him up? No fucking way.

Name 3 stars from the NBA or NFL that have been turned away due to non criminal controversy, and never ended up on a team. I only say those to leagues because if you can ball they don't give a fuck. I mean hell, domestic violence issues with stars wasn't even highlighted until the last decade or so.

Lakers playing small baller games may cost them Lonzo, but i'm sure the Sixers won't mind.

WE RELLY OUCHHEEAAAA

PREACH

delet this