You will never go to a house party and have loud music and gorgeous qts and have a gorgeous qt kiss you and you go to a...

>you will never go to a house party and have loud music and gorgeous qts and have a gorgeous qt kiss you and you go to a random bedroom to have sex
>you will never go to spring break and run into random qts and do shots/cocaine off her and kiss in public

WHY COULDN'T I BE A CHAD THEIR LIFE IS SO FUCKING EASY REEEEEE

Attached: pep.png (212x238, 58K)

let's not kid ourselves you wouldnt be doing literally anything different if you were given a different life

Been there, done that. Got a wife and kids now.

I WILL DO NOTHING BUT SIT IN MY ROOM ALL DAY AND BROWSE THIS SHITTY SITE, WHY LIVE?

bull shit, if i had chad genetics i would have done all that shit. nobody ever even asked me if i wanted to do any of that, i would've fucking said yes. my life would be so fucking different
>rubs it into my face for no reason
i hope she leaves you and takes half your earnings
>implying it's anything i ever did wrong
ReEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

there are actual Chads on Sup Forums. literal Chads. that spend hours here. bullshit faggot post your mug

What's holding you back? Age? Money? Health?

PHYSICAL APPEARANCE

high school chads don't have money, and they got easy house party sex. not every college chad has money and they get easy spring break shenanigans

i will NEVER have any of that, i've never even fucking hugged a girl outside of family. and yeah now i'm fucking 27 years old so that shit definitely literally will NEVER FUCKING HAPPEN

put a wig on your mom

>you will never

Yeah, it sucks.
But you know what? The grass is always greener.
Those fags will never read a fucking book.
They'll never listen to music other than what happens to be trendy at the moment.
In so many ways their life will never be anything more than the immediate needs of the moment.
And when they're 40 years old, they'll look at their bratty kids, their old tired spouse, 30 year mortgage, and realize that the only thing they were ever good at is 20 years behind them.

Sure, I would love to have gotten laid and partied like that back in the day. But as I get older, I can look around and see all the ways my life is richer instead.

i won't even make it to 30. my 10,000th day being alive is coming up in less than 2 weeks and i don't plan on being alive for it. i can't fucking handle this tortuous existence doomed to loneliness anymore.

this nigger can't even make it the length between two TOOL albums

So what are you wasting your time on Sup Forums for???

fucking posers man

HOW AM I A POSER

FUCK YOURSELF
tool sucks so much fucking dick holy shit. get out of the fucking closet already homo

I've done that shit tbh. I needed the alcohol to get past the crippling anxiety it all caused and when it was all said & done, I was glad to be back in my bubble.

I bet you kiss girls faggot.
oh wait. that's right, you don't.

Attached: download (1).png (211x239, 2K)

>HOW AM I A POSER

>oh woe is me, I'm gonna kill myself before 14 days are up
>but until then I'm going to spend what little time I have left shitposting on Sup Forums
>because there is literally nothing I like better in the world to remember it by
>sure hope there is a log post or banana thread in the catalog!

there is literally fucking nothing in this world that i can have that i enjoy anymore. this is as close as i ever got to having friends. it's all i fucking had.

overrated bro. hug a gal.
you'll feel better. It's easy, I promise

how in the fuck am i supposed to hug a girl. how. it's been fucking 27 years.

kek. do this op. go, hug a girl.

I've done all of that except for the cocaine.

you don't think i would've by now if i could ;-;

wow good for you i'm glad you get to have a life worth living i'm glad you don't have to fucking suffer every day of your life for fucking 10,000 consecutive days.

Have you ever tried discord

Jesus, where do these fags come from?
Even truly depressed people enjoy candy, drugs, and television.

well I guess the only option is to kill yourself

yes i did.
food does nothing for me. never tried drugs. tv is depressing. this is almost close to human interaction which is basically all i ever wanted.

>never tried drugs.

so what are you waiting for?
it's not like you have to worry about addiction lol

Yeah, sorry underage fags but this isnt actually what that kinda life is.
Sure, house parties are fun. Sexy chicks all around too.
But getting kisses, going to a bedroom? You act like its normal to do coke off someones asscrack
Youre also 17.
Bitches mostly have a boyfriend or some dude they fuck with.
Ya gotta do your job and find your bitch that always wants YOU and only YOU when they been drinking and shit

But youll grow up
And if you stop being a self sucking faggot then youll find friends and your own bitch. And yeah if you wanna love her too then go

You dont need to ba a chad to do that, I'm introverted as shit and Ive done all of that, m8nus the coke

To be fair i'm a complete autist that enjoys vidya every day.
But from my 18th to my 25th i did everything i could get my hands on, made out with a bunch of qt's, fucked a lot of women i don't remember and fucked some that i don't want to remember.
I am an asocial insecure pleb but never found it hard to get some of 'teh chad' life.
I don't have issues making friends and people generally want to be around.
You watch how eveyone walks instead of how everyone talks and you'll have a pretty good idea how to be around people.
I fucking hate it, i dread every conversation, but to others i seem easy going, enthousiastic.

Stop blaming yourself and looking for excuses, go out there, meet people, have fun.
Don't let your mind cripple you, that's the easy way.

no shit. i've known that for years.
what's the point.
yeah good for you. i'm glad you got a normal happy life.

I Wasn't a chad and I did #1. I'll never do number 2, which makes me kind of sad.

>Yeah, sorry underage fags but this isnt actually what that kinda life is.
>But getting kisses, going to a bedroom? You act like its normal to do coke off someones asscrack

Are you saying my young adulthood was abnormal?

dress nice. make yourself look fuego.
I promise if you literally just go up and ask, you will get a hug...

just don't cum all over them lmao

>what's the point.

>hm, maybe this $10 of weed will give me a different perspective on life and make me feel better
>nah, better just spend my time complaining on Sup Forums before I jump in front of a train, it's so much easier

All I know is I sure as hell hate admitting I lost my virginity at 14 and did ambien and xanax and shit. But i guess i learned what drugs to do and what not to do by 17.
Stick with the weed and psychedelics kids. Coke every now and again aint shabby either.

>Maybe I can actually try to do something with my life instead of complaining on Sup Forums

NAAH

Thank god finally someone says it. All these faggots watching too much shit t.v. and thinking it's real life lol

>Going to a house party
>Leaving my Lego sanctum
>Having a house party
>Letting normies into my Lego sanctum

Attached: 1521169860610.jpg (797x700, 72K)

Well if youre gonna kill yourself do us a fucking favor and post the livestream here you faggot

>you will never go to spring break and run into random qts and do shots/cocaine off her and kiss in public
>never tried drugs.
>what's the point.

Give it up, men. he's just a pathetic poser troll.

Being hot only gets you so far, if you have good personality it doesnt matter that you are a fat ugly son of a bitch, sure they may not go straight to your dick but youll have a life

you sound like a faggot tbh. parties random hookups and drugs are very much an option when you are 17-25.

Nigga people aren't just born Chads. You have to work out and put effort into your appearance and shit. You make connections with the right people and just generally win at shit.

I don't get it. I'm 27. But hang out with some guys who are 24 and still at uni. They introduce me to some real slutty 21 yos all the time. If you haven't realised that once you hit 20 you're now an adult and there's no age difference that matters anymore you're an idiot. Your not 17 any more so stop thinking like you are.

>i will NEVER have any of that
you know, you actually could have all of that, just maybe not with random chicks. lots of people are getting divorced in their late 20s ( all those highschool sweethearts who got married at 21 all hit the 7 year wall )... so there is a whole late 20s, early 30s party scene with hella desperate and needy women. 27 isn't too young to learn how to interact with women, and have fun for a few years. it will never happen to you because you are too scared to make it happen.

Oh wow...

>You have to work out and put effort into your appearance and shit.
do preppy chads count? those dudes slay pussy, and aren't ripped or anything.

>Nigga people aren't just born Chads.
No, they totally are. I'm sure some craft it, but most just fall ass-backwards into it.

usually they do some kind of sport of something, even if they arent ripped they are fit

not the ones I hung with. Some were just like, on the golf team. I guess they had money, sweet cars and shit. to be fair, some of them were uber chads. Like, played sports, came from rich ass families, were good looking. Shit lots of them were even nice guys.

Do you live in the 80's or something?

not the guy you were talking to, but lol yeah, it was in the 80s and 90s for me.

They all care about fashion though. The way they look and smell and style their hair all matter. Plus they might not be ripped but they're never fat either.

>be autistic and gay
>doesn't get invited to parties and offered sex

fucking normies

Oh yea house parties are fun until you hit a bong laced with some type of hallucinogen. And people laugh as you trip balls. House parties are overrated. True happiness is found in a relationship with your creator. All day everyday his grace is pouring out for you. Ive done ever drug from weed to heroin to meth. None of what the world has to offer will fill the hole in your heart only Jesus will, todd white, pastor Steven furtick. Check em out if you want to see what true Christianity is

if god is real he'll understand the impossible predicament he put me in when i meet him in less than 2 weeks after i kill myself.

Attached: 1520501326008m.jpg (1024x576, 80K)

Livestream it faggot

Oh right let me guess your impossible predicament involves a girl

If you started lifting and eating right and working on your social skills 5 years ago you wouldn't be in this spot now. That's not chads fault user.

if i started 5 years ago i still would have missed out on all that shit.
not really, i never hugged or kissed or anything at fucking all. so no. the opposite- involves it being literally impossible to be about a girl.

How the fuck did you not ever go to a house party? The fat weeks at my school even go out to parties wtf? How can you fail so bad. We're you to shy to talk to ppl OP? Not enuf guts to be a normal human being?

The fat weebs* mb