9. Robert Gsellman (R) P

Other urls found in this thread:

cricfree
milb.com/milb/stats/stats.jsp?gid=2017_06_03_prtaax_binaax_1&t=g_box&did=milb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lets go

I miss him.

Any link to the stream?

Who's been better in the games I've attended?

cricfree sc/watch/live/new-york-mets-vs-pittsburgh-pirates-live-streaming
As I said, adblockers are on 100% of the time. I'm not responsible for malware, you should just move on to linux.

people speak Portuguese sometimes
it happens

I'm never seen, bet I met a guy who said he did...

nah fâm, we're a spanish colony, the snowflake said it

I'm already on Linux and I have a lot of add-ons for that. Relax.

>I'm already on Linux
Based Brazilbro. If you got any questions, just throw them right away.

WALKER!!!!

2-0!!!

>neil walker
>not neil dingerer
d-delet

I'm playing The Show right now. Do you play it?
H-how to bat?

Last time I played a baseball vidya was in the SNES and it was the 1990s. Can't help ya with that.

Before The Show today, the last time I played a baseball game was in the SNES too.
So, I am understading the match very well. I kinda know the rules, I just don't understand the tactics.

did someone say snes baseball? this was probably the best one out of the bunch, honestly.

Baseball is so comfy. Everyone has a thing to do.

That because it's a NL game, where the 9 batters also field/pitch/catch. In the AL, there's a guy who basically replaces the pitcher during at bats, the Designated Hitter.

fuck yes, ump not granting late timeout

Look who inserted himself into the best performances I've ever seen in person.

>big soccer guy
>hu-van-toos

I don't like Pierzynski but I like that he at least hasn't fallen for the soccer jew.

very big ball

>beach ball on the field
>suddenly marlins man sit down
I wonder (((who))) is behind this joke

>the Mets don't have a true center fielder

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I was just about to ask what the Mets have to lose by starting Lagares over Granderson but it looks like Pierzynski just answered it for me?

How many starts do you guys think Matz will make this season?

conforto can play center as good as granderson has all season. Granderson can run down maybe a few more balls but every ball hit in his direction is an easy 2 bases

I think AJ meant more like who can be a long term option. I agree with him that Conforto is not a natural center fielder. Someone like Marisnick would be perfect for this team.

cool game

LuGOAT

milb.com/milb/stats/stats.jsp?gid=2017_06_03_prtaax_binaax_1&t=g_box&did=milb

>hitting the inside half of the ball
how is this possible unless it's off the end of the bat? is this just stupid baseball player talk where they really don't understand what they're doing when they do it?

The concussions have probably taken a toll on him.

Wow, I can't wait for the Mets to lose AGAIN!

me either! it's almost like i haven't spent years of my life through both emotional and financial investment in a team or something!

BTFO
BY YOUR OWN TEAM

BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE

BBRUCE!!!!

>so many mets fans here
>you kinda want to cheer for them
>but it was a great out

>flores

>flores

unexpected solo hr!

Man I love how much of a baseball town New York City is. I was walking around in my Mets shirt yesterday and got a bunch of comments. Even women and non-whites wanted to talk about them.

>you'll never live in a baseball town in your life
Feels bad

yep that's how it is here man. you can be literally anywhere and someone will strike up a convo if you have a hat or a shirt or anything. you end up meeting alot of interesting people.

Yeah it's great. I wear a little Mets pin on my uniform at my job and all I do is talk about baseball with customers all day

that's cool that they let you wear it. alot of places tell you 'no sports stuff' specifically because reasons; and i can understand it, i've seen some shit. i.e. go into a place with X hat, guy behind the counter has a Y hat, they deliberately fuck up order for spite, etc.

Yeah it's just a shitty movie theater job, super laid back with that sort of thing

I wear Mets socks on Opening Day, Subway Series, etc. I don't have the gall to wear a garish Mets tie yet.

Do you walk about with visible scoks? WHAT?

The Mets are terrible on defense. That's why th eyre allowing runs. It's not the pitching as much as the defense.

Not at work, no

>Reed in for the 8th

OH BOY CAN'T WAIT TILL HIS ARM EXPLODES DUE TO OVERUSE AND THEN WE HAVE ROBLES AS CLOSER

WAY TO GO TERRY

...would he be less overused if he pitched the 9th instead?

He's pitching 2 innings, friendo.

And what made you baselessly assume that?

Because why else would you bring in your closer in the 8th?

And he's in right now, he'll throw 40-45 pitches, and be unavailable for the next 3 days.

2. With no hitters each

WE OUT HERE

gg pirates see you tomorrow.

>thinking "closers" are a thing
And Terry's the dumb one, right?