Sup Forumsros long distance relationship alert...

Sup Forumsros long distance relationship alert. my ex and I broke up in December after being together for nearly 2 years. We broke up because I found out about her and this other guy after her acting different all of a sudden. I forced her to tell me, and I found out she's been flirting with this guy ever since she met him at her job that she got. Knowing her getting a job was gonna be problematic already. So after she told me me being hurt and all I still was madly in love with her, like obsessed, and was wondering what she saw in this guy other than him being actually there. Turns out he's a fuckboy, i made an alternate account on snap and pretended to be a female and exposed him for how easily he'd fuck someone even after her telling me he loved her and that he wasn't messing with other girls. I showed her and she admitted i was right about him (she didn't know the fake account was me I told her it was a friend) all seemed well but she still didn't want to get back with me, I still was doing things for her and we still talked and stuff because she made me falsely believe there was still hope for us, but she was still talking to the guy. I knew it tbh but I didn't think they'd be doing anything but they were still flirting and basically were gonna be fuck buddies after her telling me they were planning to and recently had snuck out. All of this info has honestly put me into depression and the jealousy hurts me because all in all i didn't do anything wrong to her but she won't treat me the same way. It's making me sick to my stomach but I keep asking about what they do and they almost did it for the first time. I want to get over her but I can't unless i find another girl which isn't easy for me.

Tldr: i can't get over my ex, in love still, but she's trying to be fuck buddies with this other dude

Attached: received_672435586274993.gif (400x224, 1.32M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zvOy8GyB_cs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OP is cuck and gay

Google MGOTW, dude. I'm sure you have heard of it like the rest of the Sup Forumsros but women will fuck you over in a heart beat.

MGTOW*

Fuck you Sup Forumstards , dick those dishwashers good and hard and they won't even think about it

Don't get wrapped up in that mess, just get over the pain of moving on now. The sooner you do this the better you off you'll be in the long run. Shit'll happen again with another girl

As much as I try to, I forget that I'm lonely af and literally have no one. She's the only one I had.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zvOy8GyB_cs

>wants to get over ex
>literally first thing he does is make fake account to talk to the other dude
>forces himself to listen why she likes him
>still try to get back together even after she admits she wants to be fuck buddies with the dude

lol you are a huge cuck and dumbass, do you want REAL ADVICE? What you have to do is cut all contact, block her from all social media, you will be over her in a few months, i know you don’t want to admit it but she doesn’t care about you one bit, sure maybe she liked you and geniuly enjoyed talking to you when she had nobody but now that she has a chance of getting some dick she doesn’t give a flying fuck about you

If you hadnt preassure her she wouldn’t have told you about him, and would just have fucked him

Anyway, since you a cuck I know you will ignore all advice and still be nice to her trying to bring back the past so just kill yourself when she confess to you she got pregnant but wants you to Help her raise the kid, just not get married because she kind of likes her new married coworker now

Attached: A789768B-C163-45E1-B348-F6CD9577A6FE.jpg (675x539, 99K)

Trying to find new roots is gonna take less time then continuing on with your situation and then realizing you wasted years and then having to move on. I'm speaking from experience here. You won't see it now.

>So,,,He was behind of it??

Attached: ii907sssm7v52543727000000.jpg (481x580, 27K)

Same happened to me in December minus the long distance. Only way to get over it is to burn her. Send her a message pointing out everything you hate about her and how she was trash. Leave no hope of return.

I did this and long story short she messaged my friend because she wanted to be friends again, and was confused. Idk where it will go but I am now prepared to leave her if its over. It is the doubt that it is over that makes it torture. It felt like she wanted to get back together and was always leaving an opening for it to happen. like I was on hold.
Turn the tables and you will feel better letting off some steam and stress.

If you're gonna be an asshat then just leave, didn't ask him about if he loved her and shit, the fake account was to exposed him for how much of a fuckboy he was. And i did it because the only reason this was happening was because he was there, she admittedly said I was better but she was simply tired of waiting which was my fault. Nobody is a cuck idiot. Plus i didn't want to get over her at the time because i thought there was still hope, listen next time.

When ever I do that it's a 50/50 chance that the end result is what I want it to be. I honestly want to go complete apeshit and cuss her out but I'm not in the position to do that because I'm the one who still needs her. I want to test it out but idk. Because if she ends up actually leaving for ever then I'm not ready right now, I'd rather wait until im cocky enough to say "I don't need you, I found someone who appreciates me more"

Cry some more little bitch, only a dumbass would still try to find out why a girl likes somebody else

What were you expecting would happen when you asked her?
>oh user he is more handsome, has bigger dick and is not a cuckboi
Have you stopped to thought obviously she was going to say she only liked him because he was there? Just to not make your gay ass cry and commit suicide over her
She doesn’t like you anymore, she likes your attention, but wants other dicks

Be a man and lose contact or neck yourself pussy

Time is probably the only thing for you is what it sounds like. Unless you can face the facts and accept she's more into getting dicked down by fuck boi than being your boo you're in for a long and rough ride. I know it hurts like hell and you feel like you're stuck for whatever reason but trust me homie relatively speaking life goes on. Sooner or later you'll see she's just another bitch. If y'all really had something special and she just traded it in for a new flavor of the month she wasn't worth staying with anyways. Keep your head up OP and just be as objective as possible regarding the situation.

I literally just fucking said that she only liked him because he was there. Jesus tf is wrong with you. Oh wait, let me remember where I'm speaking at.

Dude it's a win win, I wouldn't have done it myself otherwise. If she doesn't love you then she never will, and she will ruin your life even if you get back together (divorce, timewaste).
Having said that, women often fall in love with the first person they have a relationship with and have trouble moving on. But if its just you in love you need to man up and stop fawning over her. I fawned over a girl, told her i loved her, would die for her, and she fucked 5 other guys, got knocked up at 16, has no prospects, deadbeat dad in jail. vs. me, 6th year uni, could have given her any life she wanted.
Women can't be played, they follow their emotions. You can spit on her and if she loves you she wont run. Just unload on her.

Also being codependent on another is a pussy trait stop that shit either be good on your own or forever subject yourself to others.

Yeah because the girl who hide she was flirting with a fuckboy is going to be honest with you lol fucking retard

She said that just to not hurt your feelings

pretty much

Thanks. If only she didn't make sure I was still doing ok. She feels shitty about it and still manages to talk to me over him. During our relationship, i managed to get her main gmail, her snap password, her iCloud. I know where she is at, and I've seen their conversations before. She knows to watch herself since I have access to all her shit and could expose her and ruin her life if I wanted to. But I won't do that unless i absolutely have to

I get this part, which i agree but what can I do. Everything else in my life isn't going well, i got so called friends leaving me out if things, my family is having issues with my parents splitting, im struggling to get college money, but eh, I'm just gonna deal with it.

Actually no, if that was true she definitely is going out of her way to keep me talking to her.

>She feels shitty about it and still manages to talk to me over him
friendzoned
>could expose her and ruin her life if I wanted to
classic Sup Forums psychopathy
>unless i absolutely have to
how kindly you are sir gentleman *returns fedora tip*
stop it, tell her how you really feel and that you cant be friends with her. she will have a reality check. ATM you are allowing her this limbo where you are not her bf. if it continues you will not be her boyfriend.

Oh i know it's us being friends, but they are friends too. After all I know I'm not gonna expose her and ruin her life because she's not gonna push me to do that. Shit hurts like a mf knowing that some fuckboy as dude basically ruined our relationship with his false mind games, but whatever. I just don't want to deal with this shit anymore. I just need a quick way to detach myself

try helium and a plastic bag. you don't even know you are dying till you fall asleep. write her a note before tho.

Gems on here to give a femanon styled reply.
I don’t know if you were both shut ins but if you are then that explains her jump at a physical relationship of any kind. Humans honestly aren’t built to have real connections with people through the internet and won’t be able to for like another thousand years if we last. Block her out of your life if you truly want to get over her. Someone else will tell you she doesn’t owe you anything but what she did was fucked. At this point let her get screwed over and you work on yourself.

Attached: D591FE15-C1C8-40EE-A0F6-5E9B23ACF45F.jpg (1024x1024, 200K)