Sup Forumsmor thread

Sup Forumsmor thread

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1510821364579.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck you

It's another "I get the reference, so therefore it's funny" thread.

legitimately kek'd

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand AnCo. The music is extremely complex, and without a solid grasp of music theory most of the soundscapes will go over a typical listener's head. Theres also Geologist's beautiful bleeps and bloops, which is deftly woven into AnCo's music - his contributions to the group draws heavily from environmental science, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of their music, to realise that it's not just good - it says something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike AnCo truly ARE idiots - of course they wouldnt appreciate, for instance, the lyrics in Avey and Panda's existential Spirit They're Gone, Spirit They've Vanished, which itself is a cryptic reference to Sarah Teasdale's intellectual childhood essential Stars To-Night: Verses New and Old for Boys and Girls. Im smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as
Panda's genius drummkng unfolds itself in their headphones. What fools.. how I pity them. xD

And yes, by the way, i DO have an AnCo tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. Its for the ladies eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that theyre within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid.

Lil Peep = good music

Go to bed Cara

lel

It's hard to imagine anyone today listening to the Velvet Underground for the first time and not feeling immense disappointment. The Velvet Underground are unquestionably one of the five most influential bands in history -- or so it is claimed. Me, I have a theory that at least half of the bands who claim to be influenced by the Velvets are lying through their teeth in order to look hip -- just like many critics who sing their praises but never put their records on (Lester Bangs had this story about how every critic he knew had nothing but praise for the VU, but if you went to their house you'd find their albums in pristine condition, with no scratches or any other evidence that the record had gotten out of its shrinkwrap much). The Velvet Underground are unquestionably the most overrated band in rock history, unless the Sex Pistols count.

kys my man

why? those are grade A free range high quality organic Sup Forums memes
funnier than anything else in this thread

the guy getting mad at her talking about mpp was funny thanks

i dont get this but i laughed

Someone do this but closeup so that the head looks connected to the Bends neck

pretty funny but they're not as funny as PICKLE CHOAAAAAA

mfw

Is there a video of his death or just photos?

is that fucking Lech Walesa?

One of his idiot friends took a video of him not realizing he was dead.
i.4cdn.org/gif/1510821364579.webm

this comic is a classic but its always annoyed me it looks nothing like kanye and rza. they're not even caricatures either they failed to get the basic elements of their appearance i.e. kanye goatee

>oh