Current year man now hates the current year

>current year man now hates the current year
His show is finished right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b_M2NKE0fyI
youtube.com/watch?v=3Ln6cZ21heo
youtube.com/watch?v=IZiV6bmPLfw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kek, seriously? He got so triggered by the Trump win that he branded the whole year as shit?

Got a link?

Reminder to meme it as IT'S 2015 for maximal uwotm8.

The greatest anime betrayal

youtube.com/watch?v=b_M2NKE0fyI

anyone have the nasheed version?

No, if anything it's stronger than ever. Libtards will seek comfort in these shows for the next four years, whilst trying to ignore reality.

I became a conservative shortly after Jon Stewart left. I still can't tell if he kept me grounded or if I was being fed propaganda the whole time

How old are you?

>laughing at the guy in the turban because of the way he says "fuck 2016" literally liberals are racists

Jesus Christ, it's 2016

Why is it so obvious all these threads about this show are started by the samefag? It's like he found his way to get attention on Sup Forums, his guaranteed replies (You) generator and he's gonna milk it until he dies.

>he hasn't threatened to go back to the UK
How do we make John Oliver great again?

The former, you're still being fed that

i love this daring synthesis

Welcome to Sup Forums

libs should just build a wall around themselves if they're gonna be this ass shattered.

Here's the real soundtrack

youtube.com/watch?v=3Ln6cZ21heo

Best banshee coming through

youtube.com/watch?v=IZiV6bmPLfw

This pretty much confirms he browses Sup Forums and is aware of the CURRENT YEAR meme.

honestly, that's actually pretty good, tbqh

Impressive what they can do with just voices.

If you like Gregorian or Orthodox chanting, you'll probably like nasheeds.

Hopefully. Limeys are insufferable

>Holds up middle finger
>Doesn't tuck in thumb

Yet another reason to hate Amy Schumer.

i once saw eminem do it in a poster or something so now i do it like that also because i want to be cool like him

I just don't understand why people can't get this simple hand gesture right. It is called the middle finger, not the middle finger and thumb. That would be like your pet wombat coming in for a high five but then slapping you in the junk at the last second. Come on, Wally the Wombat. You know it is called a high five, not a nut dive. We all know you never really meant it and were just trying to impress your friends. Grow up, Wally. Grow. Up.

Sticking all those celebrities in there was a bit naff. The whole appeal was seeing regular people vent about how shit the year's been - celebrities always have a platform like Twitter or whatever.

i suppose that makes sense

it would be like giving someone a thumbs up but also sticking out another finger

although i'd never autistically rant against people not flipping the bird properly

Lol holy crap
He's resisting the memes

With Trump elected, reality has embraced memes too strongly. Now we will see a shift in the other direction. Anti-memes will come to life.

Yeah eminem started it. My fat friend from school started doing it (i'm guessing because of him) and it was annoying as fuck

you havent watched much of his show, have you? he will make pointless comparisons like that and play them off as jokes and then bring it back around to "see what i mean?" as if the ridiculous comparison just proved his point.

>kek, seriously? He got so triggered by the Trump win that he branded the whole year as shit?

Well, that and EVERYONE famous dying, Brexit happening, so on and so forth.

What a glorious year this has been

t. r/The_Donald

>Everyone famous dying
>implying majority of the population has actually met these 10 a-b list entertainers

I've been seeing people hold up the middle finger wrong since the 80s, brotha.

>finally managed to watch an episode
>it's just him monologuing his stupid ideas. no guests no band no jokes no nothing. Just 30 minutes of him talking.

how the fuck is this still on?

oh yeah that went way over my head, i never watch john oliver's show

IT'S

And by him, you probably mean the producers and writing staff. His head is probably so far up his own ass he probably says to himself "Who is this Sup Forums?"

It's funny if you're not easily triggered by liberal ideology.

IT'S 2016!!!

Fucking racists.

2016 wasn't actually that bad, aside from all the singer deaths.

This is how I know 2016 was a good year.

>played the European Union's official anthem

I doubt this was intentional but still

Current year has spread to reddit and youtube comments now

hey buddy, you still got the \W/ tripcode up.

Don't forget Brexit.

It's a really great year.
And it's not even over yet.

The slimy limey may as well commit sudoku, since in 2017 the right will have even more power and victories in Europe and the rest of the world.

They have to try and keep them mad for at least two years for the mid terms.

>missed an opportunity to have a guy wearing a Cubs hat saying "I thought it was pretty good"

Why does this guy have a show?

great, you nigger. Now you made me sad.

>no mention of Islamic terrorism
SEXISM IS THE REAL PROBLEM GOYS

Bowie and Cohen haven't actually done anything decent in the last 20 years, it really doesn't change much, they weren't active artists on their primes

>it's 2016, you can't do this!
>oh you did it, fuck 2016
there's something wrong with that logic

Nah, he really is just that fixated on the [current year]

;(

Bowie constantly made new records you plen

Thanks for explaining comedy for us you mong.

>20 years

Bowies last good album was in the early 80's. Cohen was a jew. We lost way more than those two. Anyways, still doesn't make it any less shitty.

Blackstar which was released three days before Bowie's death is incredible actually give it a listen it's a great album

>plebs actually believe this shit

I was the guy he was responding to, and Bowie hasn't made a good album since Lets Dance. Stop being fucking delusional, fucking faggot.

This guy saying the media should have censored Trump more really made me dislike him. That's legitimately a pretty dangerous view.

That is so funny considering he became "le current year man" for no reason.

I don't think he ever said "come on it is 2016!"

>We lost way more than those two
Who?

2016 has been a shittiest year for my life, and 2015 wasn't much better. Has nothing to do with politics or celebrity deaths.

That's the left nowadays
the future of the west is so fucked

every show of his was literally

>whacky thing happens
>REALLY? IN 2016 THIS IS HAPPENING?

John Stuart did it too but it wasn't as often

How fucking new are you you cunt? Did you literally discover Sup Forums this year?

I think he knows his time is running out, the finale was literally one big fat projection

and then FUCK CURRENT YEAR was icing on the cake

beautiful, meme magic is real

He did say "come on, it's 2015", though, which is where he got the nickname from.

He was "Come on, it's [Insert the Current Year Here]" Man because of his penchant for arguing things should be better because it's the current year, people! come on!

Dude from the Eagles, Prince, Dude from Jefferson Airplane, Leon Russell etc etc.

>inb4 you're retarded expected meme opinion of "they were literally whos", like the pleb faggot you are.

>the future of the west is so fucked
Not anymore, friend

Show me one clip

I know the sentiment is there. But he never said "come on it is 2016"

But that was exactly the opposite of the sentiment.
He said he wasn't interested in the election in 2015 because it was too early.
That is literally the opposite of how people use CURRENT YEAR.

Those were all terrible musicians, especially Prince.
You are a fucking nigger

Is trump going to stop the entire public school system and the entirety of the media from being the brainwashing machines that they are?
moreover, is he going to make it happen in Europe as well?

I doubt it

It's also a false narrative, Trump became the frontrunner in less than a month

Like clockwork, you tremendous faggot. I never said they were stellar musicians in the first place, you retarded unoriginal cunt.

No, he's right, I'm a fan of the current year man meme but the only instance he's said it was in the context of "my show isn't covering the presidential race at the moment because it's not even election year: it's 2015 right now"

I don't know why americans are so desperate to fix europe.
Its not broken

I mean Germany is the "most cucked" right? According to your political insight.

They have so much money that they repaying their people taxes now.
They are doing so well.

He's going to hate 2017

Germany has always done well with money, retard. It's the darkies and chinks they're importing that's ruining the country, the cucks are now starting to feel the pain of the PC police.

I'm european and I do not want my country or my continent to become a multicultural shithole

Why are you saying the year sucked because they died then?
Are you fucking dense?

If germany alone would hypothetically take in every single syrian refugee.
Lets say your nightmare scenario comes true and that happens

Germany would still be 89% white.
Seriously if germany is on the way to hell then america is fucked beyond all believe and should be dead for a long time already.

I didn't say that, you fucking faggot. I said the 2016 was not that bad, as in, it was kinda good despite the fucking deaths of many musicians, because deaths are almost always bad. You're the dense faggot here, you cock-sucking retard.

>Germany has always done well with money, retard.
So how come you are suddenly smarter than germany and you would say they shouldn't help refugees?

>Its not broken
Europe is very broken.

>89% white
Is that supposed to be acceptable?
And you realise that germans have negative growth rates right?

Oh it was bait alright

>2016 wasn't bad DESPITE the deaths of these terrible musicians who didn't even produce any music anymore
And the retard award goes to you, moron

I'm losing my sides with this pic.

because Germany is fucking cucked and pretty much always has been since 1945. All those chinks and darkies they're shipping in could never mean a good thing, and the average person is feeling it while the jew government ignores them.

Its because you don't pay respect to our Lord Kek

>Is that supposed to be acceptable?
And America being 60% white is a problem?
>And you realise that germans have negative growth rates right?
So what? The world is overpopulated is it not?

I AM an average person. I haven't felt anything
In fact I just got 12k back in taxes. For nothing.

>retarded faggot that got assblasted still thinks he carry on his retarded argument even after being BTFO.

Keep going faggot, you're only repeating yourself, dipshit retard.

DIO's The World!

Lemmy

>I AM an average person. I haven't felt anything
In fact I just got 12k back in taxes. For nothing.

t. American/chink/darkie

I am a German posting from Germany.

You are retarded.