Flag

>flag
>Could this city pass as a average city in your country?
>Why? Why not?

Poland
yes
because it's Polan

Yeah maybe in the North-Eastern regions

Sasuga Italia, you're a qt country aren't you? :3

Germany
Yes
Because it was build by Germans

yeah it looks like turin aborted fetus brother

no, because we don't have such ugly cucktholic architecture

It was build by the Bishop of Warmia though and the city was German for 170 years only.

Also you stole our flag, never forget.

>aborted fetus brother
But at least it's Turin's aborted fetus brother, right?

No, too medieval

Transylvania
Yes

Rude.
Also
>Turin
>North-East
Turin is kind of a post-industrial shithole

No
Because Slovenia is a claustrophobic rural environment

Polan, do you know what function the building in the center of the picture served? Was it a noble's or royal castle? It's strange to see a castle smack in the middle of a historic town center like that.

It was a keep, the city was walled with moat around the keep and the walls and a barbican at one of the gates.

The surroundings of the castle were nearly always a bit cramped but one side of the castle has a big park with castle walls nowdays. Pic related.

Keep was ment to be the seat of the Bishop and de facto rurel of the place because it was a semi papal-state/region.

Ouch.

This is a drawing of the barbican(Germans demolished it and buried it), the gate is still there though.

I remember you, Warmianon, and your posts about Allenstein's progress under the EU.

Guilty and charged. Have a oc Slovenianbro.

Although in my defence I often post Toruń, Gdańsk, Grudziądz and Lublin as well.

I kinda wish we had more threads about cities, how they look, old stuff, local food etc. on Sup Forums so I'm trying to lure people out and make them post.

I'd like that, because I spend far too much time in my own native city and try to get to know it better (though I'm still a good ways off because I'm the descendant of rural immigrants and not bourgeoisie).

It could.

Thread's with OC photos of old stuff would be goat.

Looks like Stockholm tbhfamalam

Why are russians so rude to Poles in every thread on this manchurian poo sculpting forum?

because they're Russians
it's not like it's not mutual though

>castle
no fucking way, also, too pretty to be Argentine

Mój goj. :-)

>Also you stole our flag, never forget.

black and white are prussian (the kings) colours, red is for the free cities