I fucking hate my country

I fucking hate my country.
What choices do i have if i want to move to the us? Is it hard to get a workers visa or any other one?

Im white, have bachelors and speak english

Attached: DSC_0004.jpg (3840x2160, 1.89M)

from where?

Just walk across the boarder like all of the other Mexicans.

Slovakia

There is an ocean in the way. And im not sure i wanna be an illegal

You're white? Give up now. The US does not like, want, or welcome white people.

You don't need to move to the US. Go visit somewhere like Thailand where you can work digitally and do the digital nomad thing. Learn a programming language and there's lots of remote work you can do.

Attached: 080FD98A-38A9-4552-AC41-D93FAA796249.png (500x443, 128K)

I cant be that serious everywherd...
But the us is like a dream for me

This fuckingshit exactly

If you have a bachelor's you might be able to get a work visa. Check out immigration lawyer websites maybe trying emailing some for some help. I'm going to be moving there from Canada because cuck prime minister and I've got it easy cause I have an American fiancé.

Somewhere on one of the government websites there is a list that has all eligible occupations for getting a work visa and iirc pretty much all of them require a bachelor's degree or more.

>slav
>white
pick one

Go to the Netherlands. You can easily guilt trip the Dutch into believing you come from a less developed country and that you have an oppressed background. Should get you the "I'm triggered" card. Beware though - you're in a lot of competition from other special snowflakes.

But then again - you'll probably leave after a year or so, after you'll come to realize that West works their asses off 24/7 to own the things they do. And in the end it all turns out to be financed. Pretty much a massive gamble for life.

My roots are not slavic. My grandma thought it would be fun to move here

Ive worked in the us for a few months when i was in clllege. The US work mentality and wages are far better than here.

By mentality i mean that there is less being cucked by your boss

Go to Mexico, cross the border and move to the Midwest. As long as you look white, speak English, and get a job they'll treat you good. Find some church to go to and they'll help you get set up.

What about papers?

if thats you in the pic ill fly you here and you can be my fucktoy

Thats my gf im leaving behind.

>get visa
>fly here
>marry some desperate fucker
>disappear or divorce after you get permanent citizenship

If you're a man it's easy af, just marry some fat chick.

I know about this. But arnt there rules against it or something?

See

Nobody gives a shit about papers in the Midwest as long as you aren't an asshole and somewhat try to assimilate. Find a small town of 10000-50000 or so and go about your life. Just don't break the law. In the meantime get basic small stuff documentation like memberships to places, library cards, whatever. You'd be surprised how relatively easy it is to get documents like social security numbers "reissued" to you. Just make up a backstory about being raised by various relatives or friends of relatives. With a social security number you can get just about any ID.

Or alternatively like low until you can find someone who can set you up with fake IDs.

The first part sounds good. The second not so much. Thanks tho

I am a Mexican neet and was able to go to LA through LAX with no trouble, if you want a real way in, just be a student, claim you are going to a convention (buy tickets or course for it) then just overstay your visa

Alternatively again, since you already have a bachelor's degree, then you could go back to school to complete your master's degree. The US will basically give you citizenship once you have that.

>lax

Whats that?

Not true.

Or if you've worked 5 years in your field of study, you have the equivalent to a master's already. You could apply for a job in America and qualify for an EB-2 visa and get a green card quickly.

www nolo com/legal-encyclopedia/eb-2-visa-advanced-degree-professionals-who-qualifies html

Yeah but finding work as an illustrator/graphic and webdesigner IS surprisingly hard from across the ocean...

Los Angeles International Airport

Dude, finding work like that is hard when you're here, too. It's an overcrowded field - you've gotta be damn good to get your foot in the door.

Kek stay there

That's true. It's just an option maybe worth considering. Just saying there are multiple options. I mean shit, there's sanctuary cities now where they specifically won't deport people. Though I probably wouldn't choose that route with Trump trying to bring the hammer down on em.

Just go to Germany i hear they take anyone

>being this retarded

Work Visas are hard these days. The problem is people started using the work visa route to get here and then stay forever. You're white so you should have a better go but understand my friend from Norway was just recently refused so... not a sure thing.

Yeah, probably. But, any good citizen says fuck the rules anyway.
America is big, and theres lots of places to be a hobo for a time.

I don't speak with any first-hand experience, but, perhaps just getting to the states is enough.

Worse case youll get deported, and end up at square Slovak.

Attached: 1503111406509-b.jpg (595x448, 46K)

Thats so depressing

Guys, I have same concern as the OP's. Do you have jobs for automatics engineers in the US? Are niggers and latinos really that much of a problem? I'm OP's bigger neighbour (Poland), speak English and basic German, white male and I like those automatized factories. Do you have many engineers or should I pack my shit and steal some jobs by replacing human workers with cool robots? I like Asian chicks btw.

Attached: 7fa.png (662x708, 889K)

Don't come here unless you like morons

Work visas don't typically work because you have to find someone to sponsor you, a total stranger which they will be financially responsible for, a risk most companies aren't willing to take.

Moving will not get you away from idiots.
We are fucking overflowing with idiots. Moving will not solve any problems.
In my beautiful usa the only way to get ahead is debt... I live in the us and wish I could move away from humans.