How does Sup Forums feel about Steve Jobs?

How does Sup Forums feel about Steve Jobs?

I don't like him much

>prolific slaver
>deciever
>liar
>jew shill
>charlatan
>hippie

Along with Nike he destroyed most of China for probably decades to come. And that shit wafts its way over to my beloved Fuji-san. Fuck him.

Excellent businessman. Not a fan of his products though.

>Pompous arrogant cunt with no talent in the field of computer software design who built a cult following off of marketing.

Basically the type man you'd want leading any Fortune 500 company.

Stole Technology from other companies and got away with it....because he`s American.

>be the 1990s
>6 rows of PC games at Best Buy
>1 row of Mac games

Why would anyone want one of those?

Is he convincing as Steve Jobs? Kutcher is more suited to playing obnoxious weed dudes than captains of industry

Excellent businessman

No, the movie was panned by even the most diehard macfags.

Been trying to get rid of Sup Forums with a juice cleanse.

I actually considered getting a MAC in like 1992 just because I could have run a faster FTP easier/for cheaper with one at the time.

But other solutions presented themselves so I never did.

I did have an apple 2e when they came out, and it was fine for it's purposes.

so was the fassbender one

*because he's white

nothing but a merchant

That's not stevejobs

He's actually a son of a Syrian refugee

Half-Arab faggot who looked like a Jew

>a Syrian created the phone that beats any other phone
Wtf I love refugees now

This is about the run of it.

Regardless of his practices, lifestyle and personal shortcomings, he is objectively one of the greatest businessmen of our time.

Talentless arrogant hack who ripped off the actual innovators to make himself rich and finally created a literal cult around him, because being able to market shit is more important than creativ quality content. In other words, a true capitalist hero.

Also died from treatable cancer because he preferred hippie nature-worshipping alternate medicine voodoo.

Will be forgotten in the next decade.

HE WAS A FUCKING WHITE MALE