Hey Sup Forums I want to kill my professor because she is a hateful bitch who is in her 40-s has no husband or...

Hey Sup Forums I want to kill my professor because she is a hateful bitch who is in her 40-s has no husband or boyfriend and is a bitch every day cause she doesnt get laid. How do I do it without getting caught? Also I am an A- student in her class, she is just the fucking devil.

Attached: unknown-3.png (474x731, 554K)

Keep posting.

This is oc but the only thing I have. Its from police security cams in poland

Is she an uggo?
If not fuck her,
Love is better then violence,
Also if you fuck her an get a picture you have some grade A blackmail to boot

Nah she's actually pretty good looking. Yeah, I can't really, I'm taken, but we have a nigger at our college maybe she'd like some choco cock

dont kill her fuck her for the betterment of society and the easy A
>a milf in need and this faggot wants to murder her

mfw

Attached: bemused-01.jpg (238x300, 14K)

You sound like a faggot

What am I looking at?

do you know where she lives?

>is a bitch every day cause she doesnt get laid
Well what are you waiting for? Prime your dick and slay the dragon.

fuck her and get A+'s

Aye, but what she doesn't know won't kill her, think of the bigger picture here, lonely Tilf, Bring her a gift (wine usually works) for being a "good teacher" volunteer to help her, rushing in she'll notice there's an ulterior motive, but play your cards right, you could sabotage her life without needing to resort to violence

if you dont even have the courage to say all that to her face you're not going to kill her either

Why don't you just fuck her?

>Drop some meth in her purse
>Anonymously report that she tried to sell you meth
>Problem solved

just report her to faculty chair for having views not aligned with your own and say you aren't going to class because her hate speech offends you.

that seems to be what all you lefty millennial faggots do these days. make your problems someone elses

Yup

Killing doesnt have to be corageus. And i would be an idiot to say that to her

>encouraging race mixing

Attached: IMG_0729.jpg (600x600, 122K)

Not in a shit world country

Imo you haven’t provided any justification for your train of thought. Kys. Just because your teacher leads a more productive and satisfying life? Die please.

I do not align with the fascist left. Also not in the US of Faggotry

How'd you guess my heritage ;)

Everyone hates her. I also work and almost top her pay despite being 20+ years younger.
She is the spawn of Satan

What does she do? You’re not convincing anyone above 12 years old with that kind of explanation.

Refuses to explain any sort of shit. If she doesn't know how to do something its our homework. Replies to emails 1 month late. Computer (college) doesn't work and you can't take the test? Your problem.

Obviously you’re over-reacting. Besides, wouldn’t it be worse to let her live?

When the premise of 85 % of video games is solving problems by killing everything, you see how the notion could come to mind.

Mate she is such a source of frustration im gonna get some sort of tumor. I just wish she got hit by a car.

That’s exactly how real life works. Don’t hate the game, hate life.

I stopped playing that vidya a long while ago. I now play shit as Survive Mars

So just fuck her. She becomes a nicer person, and you finally get laid. win-win

You are right there user

I get laid, regularly. I've been with my gf for 2 years now.

Get another professor and move on with your life you dipshit.

"Waaa, I don't like the person in charge, she's a bitch. How do I kill her?"

Dude, when you get into the real world and get a real job you're fucked beyond belief. This is just school. Grow the fuck up. Or just kill yourself now. You're not ready for life. Your parents failed miserably.

Attached: 84099df31be4ff46fd2b1977dead4743.jpg (300x411, 33K)

Only one that teaches a lot of the classes I take. I have a real job and my boss fucks me in the head every day. The only difference is, he pays me

Maybe try writing your concerns in an anonymous letter in an attempt to more properly assert the problems you are having. She’s a person too and has to live a life, only, she’s got a gaping chasm between her thighs that leaks on a regular basis. She could be menapausal as well, meaning she would naturally be more irritable... another approach i would suggest is being friendly with her and try to cheer her up... if you take that nice guy approach you’ll always come out on top, because there is no real retaliation for someone who doesn’t even acknowledge the behaviour. Like on the dog whisperer with cesar milan, if you treat her the way that is deemed most appropriate, she’ll have no choice but act normally or further damage her reputation in the eyes of all of her students.

Sounds like you play too many video games.

Life is a stage and every person has a role to play.

I do treat her like that, I try to help with stuff and all, I even talked to her for close to an hour once, no obligations. Then she even seemed like a nice person, but every other time she is such a bitch. Letter to her? Well she wouldn't guess who it was from for sure cause half the college hates her.

record and put on internet

Well, she’s your teacher, not your mother... Your expecting too much. Killing her could only create more problems for you. I never had that kind of teacher and still recieved anything above a B letter grade, you must be doing something right, why risk ruining your life over something so trivial?

Just theorizing

Do you regularly kill people?

Nah not really

I think an anonymous letter is a more scially acceptable route, and she can’t say anything without drawing attention to it. If she asks who sent it, i would admit it, myself, but that isn’t necessary...

Why admit it when she can tank your grade?

It’s more polite... I don’t really know what kind of person she is but as long as you are polite about it I’m sure it won’t affect your grade. Be honest and explain some of the reasons you mentioned here. At least you’re somewhat, asserting the situation by indicating that there is a concern.

You know what, you might be right.

You could make an experiment out of it, and make her into your little guinea pig. If she doesn’t react in a desireable fashion... death...

why would that make you an idiot? people in denial sometimes just need someone to say out loud what they think and know but don't want to hear

ugh, sucks. Had a teacher like that in hs, absolute shit at her job and a right bitch too. Ppl complained but school kept her, heard a rumor she had em by the balls over some discrimination bullshit or something. Anyway a few years after I graduated she died of cancer. Some ppl changed their tune about her when she died but not me; cancer or not she was fkin awful and I felt the world was a better place without her in it.

TLDR wish very hard for shitty teacher to die and she will die lel

i promise you that you just smile and say "hi" when you see that "nigger" beta behavior.

Make her a cake full of apricot pits and put it on her desk when when she's not looking

Attached: 1520963759502.jpg (720x709, 36K)

I only said nigger to bait you cucks, he's actually a pretty nice guy

you sound like you are 12, stfu retard. she is 40 and is a lonely woman, what you expect? misses happy? fucking retarded kid.

/thread

Im 20, college, and expect a decent teacher

>So..He was behind of it.

Attached: kjnllrychmna2543386000000.jpg (473x599, 26K)

The fuck do you want nigerian prince

send her the video from this thread